KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs The Sinister Six

Hulk vs The Sinister Six
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piedmon
Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again....
The blood "pumps" itself?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Piedmon
Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again....

No, it won't, it won't restart his heart. No amount of 'regeneration' will change that his heart is whole and complete, just not running.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:15 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Uh.... what? Hulk's not going to stay in perfect preservation forever. As soon as his body starts to die on a cellular level due to lack of blood flow, the regeneration will start up.

Hulk has regenerated from a single cell before. Stopping his heart for a moment won't do anything except confuse him and probably make him madder.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:16 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Volts, he said it right there. You wouldn't even feel 1/10th of a watt, except for the pain in your heart.

Storm's done it, Electro could too.

It doesn't matter. If watts can "kill you" then volts will surely do way more damage to Hulk, but they still don't do anything to him. Just look at the scan below and see how Thor hits him with electricity but he just gets up again. Electro aint doing shit to him in this fight.

Attachment: thorih440h7zp.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:17 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You're both idiots and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Good day sirs.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:19 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Re: "Oh god, the pounding! My ass can take no more! Helmsman, get us out of here!"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:20 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

You're both idiots and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Good day sirs.

So you can't prove what you say so instead you just decide to insult us and leave? What the f**k?

Are you sure we're the idiots?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:21 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

In mid-transformation, the Hulk is unharmed by 50,000 volts of electricity to the head. Based on this, do you all really think Hulk can be killed by a WATT? What an insult to the Hulk...

Attachment: durabilityelectricity43en.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:23 PM
Hulk_Power

This is how I would picture Hulk winning: first he starts off by doing a thunderclap (as hard and loud as he can) and as a result, Doc Ock, Lizard, Venom, and Green Goblin would go down or they would be really stunned. Then he goes up to Sand man and starts to fight him while Electro is electrocuting him but he's not doing anything to Hulk so Hulk keeps fighting and eventually takes down Sand Man in a matter of minutes. After that, Venom gets up after the effects of the Thunderclap have gone away and starts fighting Hulk. He loses in minutes and after that it's just Electro and Hulk. They fight for a while, but since Electro can't do much to Hulk, Hulk gets angrier and eventually takes him down.

That's how I see Hulk winning.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:35 PM
Melnorme

Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working. That's like saying you are going to repair your car when all you did was turn it off. The electrical charge across the heart throws off your heart rate, OR, stops your heart from sending out the electrical charge that keeps it beating by shorting it. Simply put, there is no actual damage to his heart, so there is nothing to regenerate.

I'd estimate it mght take like 1/5th or 1/3rd of a watt, maybe even upwards to 2 watts, since the size of the heart is what makes the difference, not the strength.

First off, heart muscles don't need an electrical impulse in order to contract. They're sorta freaky; cardiac muscle tissue contracts so long as there is other cardiac muscle tissue near it. While nervous impulses keep the whole thing properly coordinated, it's still worth noting that it works that way.

Anyway, as far as the comic book side of this battle, I've seen Electro plugged into a power main and blasting away at She-Hulk with everything he's got, plus all the juice within a couple of blocks of New York City. She stayed conscious the whole time. And unless my understanding is way off, Hulk is significantly tougher than She-Hulk, at least at the time of that writing. I don't think Electro could kill him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:05 AM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
house
kyokushinkai master

Dont the sinister six get their ass handed to them by spiderman?

When spilled is the blood of the innocent vengance will ride.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:10 AM
house is currently offline Click here to Send house a Private Message Find more posts by house Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

Originally posted by house
Dont the sinister six get their ass handed to them by spiderman?

Sometimes...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:13 AM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working...

It's Hulk. And a comic book. Science isn't always going to hold rank.

Volts, he said it right there. You wouldn't even feel 1/10th of a watt, except for the pain in your heart.

Storm's done it, Electro could too.

Storm killing Hulk was Storm AND Cable hitting him in the head with a combined psionic/lighting attack. *slaps your nerd badge to the ground*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:09 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
In mid-transformation, the Hulk is unharmed by 50,000 volts of electricity to the head. Based on this, do you all really think Hulk can be killed by a WATT? What an insult to the Hulk...

a billion volts with almost no current is pretty harmless

200 volts with an excellent current will fry a man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:03 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

I dunno...a billion is a very large number.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:12 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Melnorme
First off, heart muscles don't need an electrical impulse in order to contract. They're sorta freaky; cardiac muscle tissue contracts so long as there is other cardiac muscle tissue near it. While nervous impulses keep the whole thing properly coordinated, it's still worth noting that it works that way.

Anyway, as far as the comic book side of this battle, I've seen Electro plugged into a power main and blasting away at She-Hulk with everything he's got, plus all the juice within a couple of blocks of New York City. She stayed conscious the whole time. And unless my understanding is way off, Hulk is significantly tougher than She-Hulk, at least at the time of that writing. I don't think Electro could kill him.

That's completely untrue. Your heart doesn't pump itself, your heart requires the electrical pulse to work, why do you think they have pacemakers? Because people either have no pulse, or an off-beat/erratice pulse. That's why a defribulator is for, it shocks your heart so it stops, then they restart it.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's Hulk. And a comic book. Science isn't always going to hold rank.

Storm killing Hulk was Storm AND Cable hitting him in the head with a combined psionic/lighting attack. *slaps your nerd badge to the ground*

It should.

I hate you Swanky! HATE YOU! :: Cries ::

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:31 AM
Melnorme

That's completely untrue. Your heart doesn't pump itself, your heart requires the electrical pulse to work, why do you think they have pacemakers? Because people either have no pulse, or an off-beat/erratice pulse. That's why a defribulator is for, it shocks your heart so it stops, then they restart it.

A pacemaker synchronizes the action of your heart. Cardiac muscles worth even without it. A defibrilator shocks your system so that it can synch up again. I'm totally not making this up. You can look it up if you don't believe me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:42 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
This is how I would picture Hulk winning: first he starts off by doing a thunderclap (as hard and loud as he can) and as a result, Doc Ock, Lizard, Venom, and Green Goblin would go down or they would be really stunned. Then he goes up to Sand man and starts to fight him while Electro is electrocuting him but he's not doing anything to Hulk so Hulk keeps fighting and eventually takes down Sand Man in a matter of minutes. After that, Venom gets up after the effects of the Thunderclap have gone away and starts fighting Hulk. He loses in minutes and after that it's just Electro and Hulk. They fight for a while, but since Electro can't do much to Hulk, Hulk gets angrier and eventually takes him down.

That's how I see Hulk winning.

I remember Venom and Hulk fought and Hulk had to keep thunderclapping just to keep venom away from him and off his @ss. So....thunderclapping once or twice won't really disturb venom.
How can he beat Sandman? Won't Hulk die if all his orifices are being pumped full of sand and symbiote tendrils?

Also, electro was flipping trucks around. Spidey needed just one concrete truck to knock Hulk out erm So much for the mighty Hulk laughing out loud

Also, your memory must be failing you, because Black Bolt knocked Hulk out by changing his polarity during a storm and turning him into a living lightning rod. When a couple of lightnings hit him he was out for the count.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:18 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I remember Venom and Hulk fought and Hulk had to keep thunderclapping just to keep venom away from him and off his @ss. So....thunderclapping once or twice won't really disturb venom.
How can he beat Sandman? Won't Hulk die if all his orifices are being pumped full of sand and symbiote tendrils?

Either that, or the Hulk would sneeze and simultaneously tear the symbiote off of Venom, and scatter Sandman like a litter box in a hurricane. laughing

Also, electro was flipping trucks around. Spidey needed just one concrete truck to knock Hulk out erm So much for the mighty Hulk laughing out loud

A cement truck is going to knock out the Hulk without PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, your memory must be failing you, because Black Bolt knocked Hulk out by changing his polarity during a storm and turning him into a living lightning rod. When a couple of lightnings hit him he was out for the count.

Then, why was his cousin able to take everything Electro had, plus a power main, and knock him out after the juice ran out? Isn't she a bit smaller and less tough than he is?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:37 AM
Melnorme

And just in case there's any doubt, here's Electro doing his worst to the Hulk...

Attachment: sshulk1.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:44 AM