KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

thanx iluvhpsomuch1 7
im getting round to reading ur story 2 i bet it will b just great smile
i tried to edit my work but everything got muddled up and thats how i lost it but no biggi
im not that good at english so therefor my writing be as good as others cause iv read some really gr8 stories on here that ill never beable to match up but hopefully ill just get better than i am now.
its kinda hard thinking up parts of the story cause i dont really have brain storms like other ppl do and write it all down, ah well.
i fact is that i really suck at english sad embarrasment miffed erm
i just hate it its my worst subject i could do at skool, just drives me crazy
mad wacko roll eyes (sarcastic)

of course I was

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:53 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

It was Hedwig soaring through the sky with ease, tapping on the window with his short stout beak with a piece of parchment attached to its right leg.

"What the bloody hell is that stupid bird levitating at the front door for boy?! I told you specifically that that stupid bird were to stay out of my site!"he said with malice in his voice, spit spraying everywhere.
"He's got a message for me"he retaliated through clenched teeth, seething with anger.
He didn't care weather or not he got him angry, he was leaving the Dursleys in a couple of weeks and he was glad, good riddance's to bad rubbish.
He was making his way towards the front door when suddenly he was yanked at the back of his shirt drawing face to face with Uncle Vernon. He gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled it up.
"Oh no your not, your not going to let that bloody bird inside my house, no Saree" he growled, pulling him even closer to his face.
"Let go of me" he growled back, trying get out of his vice like grippe, finally pulling himself free and extracting his wand from his toruses, keeping a firm steady grippe and pointing it straight at Vernon.
He was backing away slowly trying to get some distance between them
"You wouldn't dare, you'll get sent straight to prison" he said angrily trying not to show his fear, but it was very clear, he had fear written all over his face.
"Oh, I wont be, and don't you dae touch her or you'll regret it " He replied vemenecelly.
And with that he marched to the door and opened it and Hedwig came gracefully through the door and onto the sofa, holding her leg out for him to undo. He reached over and untied the burden that bestowed her. He nipped his hand affectionately, hooting his thanks.
He grabbed the piece of parchment and bolted up the stairs, Hedwig tagging behind him.
He opened it and let him come in then shut it right behind him, undoing the parchment and reading what it said.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:06 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

iluvhpsomuch1 7 could u plz tell me how to make the writing italic for the letter plz
oh and is Hedwig a boy or a girl cause im not all that certain thanx

of course I was

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:12 AM
Sirius_Rulez

hmmm ill hav 2 think reall hard to write a good letter if anyone could help dat would b gr8 cuz im on a writers block and dont no wat 2 say confused blink huh

of course I was

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 10:00 AM
Sirius_Rulez

I cant eva go into edit eva again cause i only had a 15 min. window cause its to late 2 do eva again

of course I was

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:30 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Dear Harry,
As you well know,
Flier and my brother Charlie are getting married,
My dad and I will pick you up tomorrow,
If you have any objections please don't hesitate to tell,
Send your owl and she'll get to us,
Hopefully before we get your house,
My dad's having the day off work so we can come and see you.
P.S Ginny will be stoked to see you she just cant wait and misses you a great deal,
Love Ron

of course I was

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:06 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i rote dis cause im really bored erm
i just lost all my work once again and to rewrite it miffed
so frustrating

of course I was

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:10 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i just realized dat it was Bill not Charlie Fleur was marrying

After reading the letter he knew he shouldn't go just yet. First he had to pay his respects to his parents grave and then he would go to the wedding.

He loved Ginny so much that if he brought her with him and she ended up dying it would just destroy him.
He knew it would be all his fault and wouldn't be able to live with himself, thats why he knew she shouldn't go cause Voldermort would use her against him.

He picked up his quill, dipped it in black ink and started to write,

Dear Ron,
Don't pick me up tomorrow cause Dumbledore told me to stay at the Dursleys till I was 17.
Then I'm going to visit my parents graves and see them seeing as I Don't know them that I just want to and pay my respects
Harry.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:55 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry put his quill back in the ink bottle and stored it away along with all his textbooks knowing that he'd have no further use with them.
He got the piece of parchment, picked it up and rolled it up neatly.
He extracted some string and tied it to Hedwig's leg.
"Hedwig, I need you to take this straight to the Weasly's before they end up Arappatating to this house" He said in Hedwig's ear.
He ruffled her feathers just where she liked it and sent her on her way.
He saw her glide and watched till she was out of site.

He just remembered something Sirius said to him in his 5th year of Hogworts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry.
He remembered him asking him how his sister was but said that he didn't evan have one. Sirius said he did have one and he swore that he would find her.
So not only was he trying to find the 4 remaining Hurricoxes but also his sister, and he wouldn't stop till he found her no matter where she was.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:38 AM
Midnight109

Its good but you still have some spelling errors. You did improve greatly since the first post though. And to put italics, say you wanted to put :

'Harry Potter' in italics, all you have to do is write it like this [I*]Harry Potter[/I] Without the *.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 01:26 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that was great! And you know how you said you weren't that great at english. Well think of it this way. Just think like your British. You say your from autrailia i dont know if thats true or not but if you are, Austrailians, their accents are British influenced so it really couldnt be that hard to think like a British person. Maybe it'll help. And you do the italics by putting this code around your words> [ I] [/I]and in between each of those you put the words you want.Do you get it?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Mar 13th, 2006 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:36 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

You are doing pretty good for your first time... I like it a lot!! big grin And Midnight Miss and iluvhpsomuch are right, you have improved a lot with your english thumb up Keep writing please!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:28 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

and lovergirl12 too!!! lol stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:29 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx Midnight_Miss and iluvhpsomuch1_7 for telling me how 2 write in italics.
and also manu_13
i do live in australia and i meant the english u learn in skool for 1 of my subjects not the acsent cause i dont have 1

of course I was

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:43 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Chapter 2

"Hey look over there, isn't that Hedwig?"
"Yeah, I think your right"

The Wesley's opened the door to let her in and she landed straight on the table. Ron walked over there, got a hold of Hedwig's leg, untied the letter from her leg and read.

"What does it say Ron?" Hermine questioned him trying to get a better look.
Ron passed it to her sphering what to do.
Hermine looked up with a puzzled look upon her face.
"Ron, we should probably go over there and accompanied him. I mean what if he runs into Voldermort? I'm going over their"
"Not without me your not I'm coming with you w-"
"Hi guys what are yous all talking about?" asked Ginny perplexed, holding a cup of Butter bear and taking little sips here and there.

Then everyone else started to appear in the room.
The rest of the Wesley's, Tonks, Fleur and Remus in toe.
"Whats that in your hands Ron?" said Mrs Wesley.
"Its a note from Harry" replied Ron.
"What does it say?" said Remus.

After he told them all, he and Hermine were about to go when Ginny interjected.
"I'm going too, I'm his girlfriend" she said haughtily.
"No your not!" Ron retorted, standing his ground.
"Yes I am!"
"No you-"
"None of yous are going anywhere!" shrieked Mrs Wesley, stamping her foot on the ground.
She was just going to say something else when Ron, Hermine and Ginny arapated to Harry unexpectedly.

"Grrr, when those two get back they'll be in serious trouble, I swear those two will be in for it" growled Mrs Wesley.
Fred and George Wesley disappeared in a flash not wanting to get any of their mothers fury tirade.
"Calm down honey" said Mr Wesley really nervously.
Mrs Wesley told her husband to shut up.
Remus and Tonks left not wanting it either.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:50 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ooohhh!!!!! awesome!! keep going!! big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 03:43 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

pretty good!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:38 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx embarrasment

of course I was

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:37 AM
Sirius_Rulez

this is just a test. please ignore it.

of course I was

Last edited by Sirius_Rulez on Mar 18th, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:05 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry was pacing around his room, thinking about the past. He still blamed himself for Sirius' death. He was just about to walk about of his room when suddenly Ginny, Hermione and Ron apparated right in front of him.
Harry jumped backwards, suprised to his friends - especially his girlfriend. Soon, however, his shock disappeared and turned to anger. What were Ginny and his friends doing her? Hadn't he told them to stay away? And now they were putting themselves in danger, and he didn't want that.
"Hello, Harry!" Ginny cried, running towards him with arms outstretched, giving him a kiss on the lips.
Harry wanted to kiss her back, but he couldn't believed that she hadn't listened to him, so he pushed her away.
"Ginny, I told you not to come!" he snapped, "You're putting yourself in a lot of trouble by being here with me! Don't you realise that Voldemort could take you and hurt you and use you against me? Then I'd never ever see you again, and I don't want that to happen!"
Ginny's eyes filled slowly with tears. Ron and Hermione stepped back, feeling uncomfortable in presence of the couple's argument.
"Harry," said Hermione softly, "We'll go downstairs and wait. It's nice to see you again."
"Yeah, we missed you, mate." Ron put in.
"All right, same here," Harry answered, distracted.
After the two walked away, he turned his attention back to Ginny, who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:27 AM