KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Agent 47

Solid Snake vs Agent 47
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thegmeister53
Sith Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
he is rumoured to never have missed a shot,

Not the way I play him lol. But seriously, 47 can take several bullets and keep on going. He was created from the 5 most powerful criminal masterminds in the world.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:44 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol!

No, actually, 47 can't take more than a single bullet without getting mortally wounded. Ever played Contracts? The game begins with 47 getting shot after he completes his mission. He stumbles upon his room, in serious pain so he can barley stand. When he is lying there his life is flashing by, and he is remembering his most famous hits (which you get to play through the game)....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:53 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Lol!

No, actually, 47 can't take more than a single bullet without getting mortally wounded. Ever played Contracts? The game begins with 47 getting shot after he completes his mission. He stumbles upon his room, in serious pain so he can barley stand. When he is lying there his life is flashing by, and he is remembering his most famous hits (which you get to play through the game)....

Yeah, I have contracts. He can't survive say a shotgun blast or a shot to the head, but he can take multiple bullets. It also depends on where the bullets hit him. I love the Seafood Massacre, if you put the guns in the bathroom, it's so classically Godfather lol. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_..._and_reputation

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:57 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Wikipedia is not a valid source, they have gotten that fact from..... nowhere, since it contributes the actual game, where 47 after a shot in the stomach is on the brink of death.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:00 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Wikipedia is not a valid source, they have gotten that fact from..... nowhere, since it contributes the actual game, where 47 after a shot in the stomach is on the brink of death.

Ssshhh! Don't say that out loud, they'll hear you. confused

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:04 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

They? The Patriots???

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:14 PM
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Yeah, we gotta keep it on the DL. The walls have ears. confused

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:15 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can somebody tell me what was Ocelot talking about after the end of the game. I mean when on the phone and who was the guy he was talking to?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:10 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

He was talking to the CIA director, the one who ordered the Boss to that mission, and Snake to fulfill it. He's the one Snake did not want to shake hands with.
What he was saying, well I'm not really sure, I'll check it out to know for sure....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:56 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Well I don't think Snake preferes to have an open battle, but in his missions he is often forced to. And he sneaks past armys at those missions, I don't think he would break out in a full scale battle against the white house and it's guards. But 47 is damn experienced when it comes to these kinds of missions, taking others identities, sniping, such stuff that are perfect, and still gets out unscratched, unseen. Yeah, I'd give 1 to Snake, 2 to 47 and 3 to, probably, Snake....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:16 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was talking to the CIA director, the one who ordered the Boss to that mission, and Snake to fulfill it. He's the one Snake did not want to shake hands with.
What he was saying, well I'm not really sure, I'll check it out to know for sure....

Ok thanks, coz i just yesterday replayed MGS3 and couldn't catch what they were talking about.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol yeah, the Ocelot speeches has a tendency of doing that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:40 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol yeah, the Ocelot speeches has a tendency of doing that.

lol yeah. "gift of the silver tongue"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:43 AM
looldude

*hand gestured*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:48 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Sam Z
lol yeah. "gift of the silver tongue"

Yup, "it's the mark of a good officer....and of a lier...."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:10 PM
Hooverman

haha i get what you mean about ocelots speechs i had to like hear it a few times to get it and there are still a few things i dont get about them haha

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:22 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, they are indeed very confusing....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:30 AM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

itīs random. it could go either way

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:54 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet16hearty

agent 47 is fully trained in almost every thing.He likes weapons .i think agent 47 will win

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:42 PM
sweet16hearty is currently offline Click here to Send sweet16hearty a Private Message Find more posts by sweet16hearty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Solid Slade has just as much, if not moar training then 47, and is also a super human. He likes cigarettes.

I think Snake will win this.

Howdy!

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:27 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote