KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » current juggernaut vs ironman&captain america

current juggernaut vs ironman&captain america
Started by: hank_mccoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

At best Cap and Tony Stalemate Juggs no better.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:16 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

again i will explain that a scan where ironman hurt captain america is nothing to prove that he can hurt juggernaut at same levels because unlike captain america juggernaut is super human durable and it shouldn't take him out , i guess i have to explain every little thing for you ... oh well

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:16 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)

If it couldn't down Cap, its hardly going to be that affective against Juggernaught. I think Nimrods tech is on a whole other level from Iron mans. Simillar to Visions current Armour.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:18 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by hank_mccoy
again i will explain that a scan where ironman hurt captain america is nothing to prove that he can hurt juggernaut at same levels because unlike captain america juggernaut is super human durable and it shouldn't take him out , i guess i have to explain every little thing for you ... oh well

No, you're not listening here, Tony using his sonics had to warn his teamates because he was putting down EVERYONE who didn't have hearing protection. Juggernaut isn't as durable as he was when he fought Nimrod either nor does he have the willpower Steve does.

Last edited by Soleran on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:19 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
No, you're not listening here, Tony using his sonics had to warn his teamates because he was putting down EVERYONE who didn't have hearing protection.

Except Cap ..... no expression

Juggernaughts Eardrums >>>>>>>>>>> Caps !

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:22 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

He put down every member of the opposing team, humans and Super-humans alike.

You do realise that Juggernaut has been taken out with a very similar sonic attack before right?... in fact that was long before he recent depowering.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
He put down every member of the opposing team, humans and Super-humans alike.

You do realise that Juggernaut has been taken out with a very similar sonic attack before right?... in fact that was long before he recent depowering.

Juggernaughts Eardrums >>>>>>>>>>> Caps ! no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:24 PM
hank_mccoy

now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america? come on that thing should just distract juggernaut but not take him out

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:24 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america? come on that thing should just distract juggernaut but not take him out

Agreed !

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:25 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

now after i saw both scans.... who was putted down? all the super humans were standing thor, even spider-man didn't get hurt, who was putt down? captain america?

Ok... now go back and actually read the words that appear near the little pictures

wink

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:27 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

really? and who did it? who took him out with sonic attack in his calssic form i would love to know

Soleran
Fast As Time

Tony told his team to use their hearing protection ahead of time, sheesh reading comprehension is just down the pooper today.

Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

alright now go read some comics and see that juggernaut has much more durability then cap

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:28 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tony told his team to use their hearing protection ahead of time, sheesh reading comprehension is just down the pooper today.

As are general literacy skills, for example

is just down the pooper today.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:29 PM
hank_mccoy

and again it doesn't prove that this sonic attack can take out juggernaut , he is depowered but he is still very durable , and if that sonic attack didn't kill cap but just took him out i say it wont hurt juggernaut much because if its powerful enough to hurt him it should explode caps brains and ears

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:30 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

well current juggernaut is as strong as sasquatch , they fought and juggernaut even did better , his strength is still class 100 and he is still durable so i say that if its only juggernaut vs ironman juggernaut takes him out but with captain america as the strategist and ironman as the action man thats going to bee more interesting , but still i say current jugs takes it 6/4

Wait Sasquatch with Tanaraqu or without confused

Either way he isnt nearly as tough as most other strong guys who arent even as strong as him.

Hell, Colossus has a better chance here

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:30 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

well he was fighting sasquatch in the uncanny x-men i don't remember but it seems that he did better he was knocking him more times

but again he doesn't need to be that much strong to take ironman out he is strong enough to take him down and durable enough to stand against him , anyway as i said if that sonic attack is so powerful to hurt juggernaut then it should have kill captain america but it just knocked him out so it wont do the same to juggernaut

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:36 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

It's about the sonic frequency of the attack... not the power behind it.... have you studied any physics in school yet?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:46 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
As are general literacy skills, for example

Oh lord since you failed to read and comprehend you want to point out forum sentance structure.

Seriously, Juggernaut goes down, he loses, he isn't near mobile enough nor does he have the tools to take out Extremis Iron Man.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:52 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Juggernaut FTW

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:55 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote