KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Clues to the puzzle,....

Clues to the puzzle,....
Started by: Turbo-charged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I was joking too. The smarter than that line was sarcasm.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:48 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

you guys, the waffle thing is because Disney is launching a new line of waffles, waffle mix, and syrups.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:50 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

lol really? thats funny...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:51 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

with Mickey's face in the middle....marketing error. It should have been Jack's.

Commercial:
"New from Eggo."

Kid at breakfast table: I hate plain round eggos.

Mom (turns around and has a hook for a hand): Arr!

Kid: Mom?

Mom: (throws plate with good hand) Eat up, cabin boy.

Kid: Wow! Jack Sparrow Eggos!

Announcer: Yes, sweet syrup in every crevice of Captain Jack Sparrow's face! Packed with calcium, eating Jack is part of a well balanced breakfast.

Kid: Thanks, Mom. (syrup dripping from his mouth)

Mom: Available in your grocer's freezer.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:53 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

um, no. just playing along with the joke. wink

katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

We know that, Kate. smile We just thought it was funny big grin

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
with Mickey's face in the middle....marketing error. It should have been Jack's.

Commercial:
"New from Eggo."

Kid at breakfast table: I hate plain round eggos.

Mom (turns around and has a hook for a hand): Arr!

Kid: Mom?

Mom: (throws plate with good hand) Eat up, cabin boy.

Kid: Wow! Jack Sparrow Eggos!

Announcer: Yes, sweet syrup in every crevice of Captain Jack Sparrow's face! Packed with calcium, eating Jack is part of a well balanced breakfast.

Kid: Thanks, Mom. (syrup dripping from his mouth)

Mom: Available in your grocer's freezer.

hahahahaha! Yay!!! smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:54 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Man, I wish it were true.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:55 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I was expeting Will in the fruit loops cereal box lol stick out tongue just joking.

I cant remember what cereal box it was when I saw Jack, I almost raped the cereal box when I saw him eek!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:00 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol! That's a striking image.

I want to say I've seen Jack on a cereal box, too. Was it Cheerios?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:02 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Honestly, they should make a pirate cereal. It would be like Lucky Charms except the grain parts could be boats and the marshmallows could be a parrot, a sword, a compass, an octopus, etc.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:03 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

hehe yeah why not stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:08 AM
diddly
DIVING

Are you guys making fun of me thread or just that post because even though I'm a Will/Liz shipper I'm helping you guys out on getting Liz/Jack together!!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:20 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Lol! That's a striking image.

I want to say I've seen Jack on a cereal box, too. Was it Cheerios?

No actually it was a cereal especially for POTC.....i think it may have been from Kellogs......i forgot what the cereal was called!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:23 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Turbo-charged
Are you guys making fun of me thread or just that post because even though I'm a Will/Liz shipper I'm helping you guys out on getting Liz/Jack together!!

No Im not, I was serious, about the waffle theory. So dont cry, I like your thread. smile I am not making fun of it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:41 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Man, now I'm feeling bad. I just though that the cereal thing was funny. But I didn't mean no harm. sad I swear I am not a mean person possed by demons. sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:46 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Mistypirate
Man, now I'm feeling bad. I just though that the cereal thing was funny. But I didn't mean no harm. sad I swear I am not a mean person possed by demons. sad

LOL....i thought u were serious about the cereal...thats why i answered.....ummmm wait now im confused....what were we talking about again?

And No Misty u are not a mean person....i think ur the coolest!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:47 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL....i thought u were serious about the cereal...thats why i answered.....ummmm wait now I'm confused....what were we talking about again?

And No Misty u are not a mean person....i think ur the coolest!!

I don't like it when people feel bad, I like to make jokes and be sarcastic some times. But thats just me, I always have something funny to say. When I'm in a group of people and if they are all quiet. I always bring up a joke or a funny comment. But I'm sorry if my jokes hurt peoples feelings. That is just the way I am. I dont mean any harm. sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:53 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Dont worry Love....I dont think ur mean.....ppl just need to understand that things can be easily misunderstood online....because u cant see the way ppl are reacting sooooo ya a lot of misunderstandings but dont feel bad!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 07:12 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thank u pirtediva, but I feel bad. I was the first one that posted the cereal comments. I feel like if a brick wall had fallen on me. I feel terribly bad.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 07:28 AM