KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Superman (with twists of course)

Batman vs Superman (with twists of course)
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

Batman can be wearing kryptonite. He can have ingested kryptonite. He can be wearing a kryptonite jacob's ladder for all I care.

Superman is blood lusted. He can speedblitz him at dozens of times the speed of light.

And kryptonite is having diminishing effects on Superman anyways - look how he ripped Luthor's ship (made entirely of kryptonite) to shreds.

I remember one fan comic that showed how the Batman/Superman fight SHOULD go.

Batman was all decked out in kryptonite, ready to tangle with Kal El.

Superman, on the other hand, was busy pushing the planet into the Sun. Superman wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:31 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

lol if superman didnt give a monkeys about anything he would just push the planet into the sun and fly off with his middle finger up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:39 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

Allright, as I said, Kryptonite is not Supe's only weakness. Bats has access to magic. He could use that to block out the sun. He could use it to attackSupes.

Speedblitz is def. Superman's strategy, but in three whole months, Bats could figure something out. I mean, in a week, I'd have to give it Clark, but three entire months is way too much.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:46 PM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Allright, as I said, Kryptonite is not Supe's only weakness. Bats has access to magic. He could use that to block out the sun. He could use it to attackSupes.

Speedblitz is def. Superman's strategy, but in three whole months, Bats could figure something out. I mean, in a week, I'd have to give it Clark, but three entire months is way too much.

Blocking out the sun? It's not like superman stops functioning in a snap, he has a large reserve of solar energies within him.

No matter what toy batman brings to the party, he's going to have to activate it. Even if it activates at the speed of thought - Superman's already thrown him into the sun.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:51 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote