KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mp3 Wav Help

Mp3 Wav Help
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

complicated???? it's like totally similar to Napster!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 08:17 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

winMX is idd very similar to napster, still I use mirc to get all my stuff these days

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 08:40 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nope, Napster had simple user friendly menus. WinMX had buttons all over the place, too many confusing menus, and like no users with any songs that I need!

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 10:21 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, you have to write the artist/title and press 'search'. it's sooo complicated! stick out tongue you just stick to your no-good downloads-always-stopping-just-when-you've-downloaded-half KazaAaA stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 10:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

just use mirc, it's not as crowded you get what u need, u meet some interesting ppl and u get a decent download speed

Old Post Sep 7th, 2002 11:41 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah..i didn't install kazaa here cause of the little softwares....
It's too late now..i'm leaving in a couple of days and..it's back to 56k. Dunno if i can convince'em to install cable connection big grin Anyway..i have the rams...i just need to turn 'em into tracks so i can have what lo listen for 9 hours in prague...waiting for my plane mad

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 01:00 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayride
Apt Pupil

The first time I installed Kazaa I found around 110 spyware/adware files on my pc by using Ad-Aware. When Kazaa came out with the new version, (1.7.2) I only found 4 files. 2 are essential, but the other 2 can be deleted, therefore eliminating any visual ad pop-ups. The popups still come, but they are blank; and there are no tracers on your webbrowser.

True...mirc is the best, but most people don't understand it. This is an AOL world. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 02:51 AM
jayride is currently offline Click here to Send jayride a Private Message Find more posts by jayride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's hard to find files on those little P2P programs, especially from artists who are not in the main stream, like Björk.
I've always find really rare stuff on KaZaA cause they have over 2000000 users, cant get that with your crappy little mirc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:42 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
KaZaA

Yeah, that's what I used...

Before I got that damned Clez virus!!!!

#@%%^@$&^#&*^*^#$&&()*$%^@%%^&#%%^@%^&^*&*&^@%^$^$!!$%

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

viruses...pesky little shitz....never had grave problems though.....
only a mear cih cernoby......got ridd of it quickly

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 04:43 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and that's why I don't have kazaa on my comp anymore

I stick to smaller thingies, they have the files, I have the demand

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 09:18 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

mirc has a lot more then 2000000 users mate, u just need to find the right channels and servers, ande if u don't want to spend ur time that's fine. but mirc is an excellent way to download stuff
(btw those KazaA figures ain't correct u should notice that)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 09:28 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Tex, I even find small norwegian artists on WinMX, so Björk is no problem to find there!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 09:45 AM
Fire

u can find almost anything on any download programit just depends on who is online

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 10:39 AM
yerssot

me smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 11:35 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

so gettin back to ram.....at least into mp3s..i cant make 'em tracks afterwards. Anyone heard of any?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 02:37 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and that's why I don't have kazaa on my comp anymore

If your talkin about the virus that me and my bro got, totally different cause. It's those crappy internet/e-mail viruses that are sent to us. And what sucks is that the Clez sends itself back repeatedly until...forever! mad

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:28 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, stupid, whatcha expact?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:32 PM
Dexx
wingless

the softs installed by kazaa are kind of a pesky problem.....can acces ur harddrive or use ur pc performances.......
Does it really ask ya if u want them installed in the new version?..i mean...why would they?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 03:33 PM
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

So your saying that you woldnt recomend kazaa?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 05:01 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote