KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has the most evil acts in comics?

Who has the most evil acts in comics?
Started by: MF DELPH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Galactus. He's killed billions of life forms.
(Billions could be low balling erm )

Last edited by Inhuman on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:08 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MF DELPH
On the Thanos side, didn't he nuke his home planet and dissect his mother alive or something like that?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/dragonofmoondef.htm

According to this, Thanos was once a pupil of the Dragon Of the Moon.The Dragon Of The Moon could be resposible for making Thanos do that.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:13 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Don't know where he stands next to the others, but Ultimate Red Skull was a sick mofo:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12388385/r1.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12388386/r2.jpg.html

Lobo might also be a consideration. He killed everyone on his world, and tens of thousands of others across the universe. However, I wouldn't consider him 'evil'.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

Originally posted by Inhuman

Well I consider that just the results of him feeding to sustain himself. I wouldn't call a lion evil for eating millions of zebras and causing the deaths of billions of fleas in the process...lol.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:16 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by Inhuman

Originally posted by whacknasty
Well I consider that just the results of him feeding to sustain himself. I wouldn't call a lion evil for eating millions of zebras and causing the deaths of billions of fleas in the process...lol.

thumb up

The fact Big G is more of a force of nature.And him feeding on planets is what keeps Abraxas a way.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:22 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Most of Thanos' acts were done to impress a girl(Death), that doesn't make him evil, it makes him a loser.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

To clarify "Most Evil" doesn't mean quantity of evil acts (or body count), but the magnitude of the evil acts (how completely f*cked up the act is on so many levels). For example, Cyborg Superman nuking Coast City was evil, but Doctor Doom willingly skinning and sacrificing the soul of the love of his life to demons so he could have magic power in order to humiliate Reed Richards, and then being so arrogant that he gets unwittingly duped into disavowing said demons and losing the upperhand because he refused to admit that anyone or anything else was responsible or necessary for him to defeat Reed, making that initial sacrifice basically worthless, and having no second thoughts about it at all, is evil as f*ck.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:27 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

To clarify "Most Evil" doesn't mean quantity of evil acts (or body count), but the magnitude of the evil acts (how completely f*cked up the act is on so many levels). For example, Cyborg Superman nuking Coast City was evil, but Doctor Doom willingly skinning and sacrificing the soul of the love of his life to demons so he could have magic power in order to humiliate Reed Richards, and then being so arrogant that he gets unwittingly duped into disavowing said demons and losing the upperhand because he refused to admit that anyone or anything else was responsible or necessary for him to defeat Reed, making that initial sacrifice basically worthless, and having no second thoughts about it at all, is evil as f*ck.

Wow. Now that is pretty horrible

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:54 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Dr Doom, THOTU,loki

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:56 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

Does the Marquis of Death have any really evil accomplishments? His name would indicate he does, I just am not that familiar with the character...lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:59 PM
-K-M-

Kid Marvelman...just a bad bad man

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 11:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Not a typical "versus", but it is a competition. Title pretty much says it all.

What character has performed the most evil acts in comics? Not necessarily the most acts of murder/genocide, but just 'wrong' in every conceivable way?

Post scans (where possible).

Looking for a Top 10 Most Evil Characters (and their top 10 most evil acts).

Personally, I think Joker may be at the top of the list that I can think of, particularly if you're of the school of thought he isn't insane and simply lives life without any inhibitions whatsoever, so he doesn't have a second thought about anything he does.

I'd say:

1)Joker
2)Darkseid
3)Dr. Doom
4)Loki
5)Thanos

And can't decide on 6-10 off the top of my head.

Discuss.
Zod and Thanos.

(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 11:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 12:34 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Toyman? He might even be a pedophile

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 12:37 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by whacknasty
Does the Marquis of Death have any really evil accomplishments? His name would indicate he does, I just am not that familiar with the character...lol
Oh yeah. He's killed billions of heroes/earths across the multiverse... And he also liked to torture every one of his his victims personally.

Good choice, actually.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 12:54 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Kid MiracleMan

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:59 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Don't forget Lobo - killing every member of his race just for kicks in a pretty disgusting way ranks up there.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos isn't as evil as some others, but he's sporting the most evil act by far: when he killed half of the universe to impress Death.

Doom has some success under the belt too, but again, he's evil, but he's not a total sickjob like some others.

IMO, not in order, the top 5 are The Joker, Darkseid, Ultron, The Magus/Goddess, Mephisto
And a special mention to The Homelander, from The Boys

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:27 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Didn't The Plutonian capture a female supervillain and repeatedly rape her/keep her as a sex slave?

He was just a sick sob all around. He wasn't some antihero type that you admire or some villian with sort of admirable integrity about them ala Thanos, Doom or Darksied. He was truly as the title suggests, irredeemable.

Much like Kid Miracle Man. Good shyt KM thumb up

Last edited by dmills on Jun 29th, 2012 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:38 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Dr. Light

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:53 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote