KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 2119 2120 [2121] 2122 2123 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Don't know what G1 inspired means, but present and playable is good.

<--- knows next to nothing about Transformers.
Generation 1 ie. the original cartoon series. The transformers movie to me was the greatest cartoon movie ever made by a country mile.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I believe the next Megaman series made should be a First Person Shooter series. I don't tend to like FPS games, but it worked out well for Samus.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:20 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Maybe you should close your eyes every time you hit a loop?

No. I needs to look manly in front of my friends. no expression

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:32 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
No. I needs to look manly in front of my friends. no expression

You're 15. You'll have lots of future instances to look like a manly man in front of your friends.

I believe the next Megaman series made should be a First Person Shooter series. I don't tend to like FPS games, but it worked out well for Samus.

Hell no. Either it should be a TPS or the way the original and X/Z/ZX series were.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:37 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

How'd yew noe mah age? ninja

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:43 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You were born in 1995.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:46 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Peach
I think the problems are really three-fold.

1) He's trying to clear up the huge ****ing mess Dubya left.

2) 95% of what he attempts to do, gets shot down when put to Congress. Hard to do much when you get blocked the moment you take a step.

3) People expect things to happen rightdamnnow and don't realize that stuff takes a long damn time to happen.

Not to mention the fact that people have this idea of him being some crazy liberal (don't I ****ing wish) when he's really quite moderate.

Clinton did a lot of good for this country, but he had 8 years to do it in and wasn't coming off of a president with the lowest approval ratings and highest debt in history.

Finally, someone who sees it the way I do. A big thumb up to this.

I want Mario Galaxy 2. NSMBW would be nice too. erm

Just got 109 stars in addition to the last grand star in SMG 2. Have to admit, Bowser's pretty beastly in that game. Perhaps even more-so than in the first SMG. Still, I don't like how they basically recycled the exact same plot from the first one.

How'd yew noe mah age? ninja

Probably from your birthday being shown on your profile or that you might have mentioned it before?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

I forgot I put it there, lawl.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 06:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Is it true to the series? That's my main worry.
M. Night tried to fit an entire season into 90 minutes. It is natural that it was incredibly rushed. I expected this, but really? This is one instance the movie SHOULD have been far over 90 mere minutes, I would even go as far as to say it should have been nearly three hours. The Winter Solstice and meeting with Roku were cut, for instance.

One thing you will quicky notice is that apparently NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO ****ING PRONOUNCE THEIR NAMES. Who the **** is Ong, for instance? Or Sooka? Or Ear-Row? Is minor, but I could not get over it.

As for acting, I would first like to point out Katara's actress. I did not care for her at all, neither her acting nor her voice, ESPECIALLY her voice. Sokka was alright, it was his character that bothered me, he no longer had his humorous personality that he was no far, Aang was also super serial, apparently being the Avatar is actually srs bsns, his lines also came off as very... Awkward. Iroh's actor was easily the best, also fairly true to the original character, being a seemingly absent-minded former general whom has grown tired of war, also loves tea. Aasif Mandvi, the Indian guy from the Daily Show, played Commander Zhao, and did fairly well. Zuko's actor was... Meh, nothing really notable really.

Honestly, the fight choreography was actually not that bad... Except for the actual bending. no expression Was really stupid looking.

Overall, it was just alright, not as bad as it could have been (Dragonball: Evolution), but not good either.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 07:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by quanchi112
Generation 1 ie. the original cartoon series. The transformers movie to me was the greatest cartoon movie ever made by a country mile.

and the game is part of g1 canon, which makes it even more awesome then it already would be.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

1) USA has some problems, but overall I'd say I like it.

2) lolno @ gay marriage. Remove the word Marriage, call it anything else and then legalize it. If Civil Unions were given all the same benefits as Marriage and homosexual couple were given the rights to have a Civil Union there would be next to no opposition.

"But Marriage is just a word!" If you think that it's "just a word" then you don't understand Judeo-Christian beliefs. Where every word has meaning and every word has power. If you understood how important words are to the religious, you would understand why they don't want gay Marriage but wouldn't care if tomorrow, a Civil Union, was legally what a Marriage is today.

3) I speak about the World Cup with other people, I'm hoping Spain takes it this year. RECONQUISTA!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:16 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why should anyone care about what the Religious think? Religious peoples' opinions and feelings don't override others', and technically it is just a word.

The difference between giving non-religious what they want in regards to marriage, and giving the religious what they want in regards to marriage, is that what the non-JC's want doesn't actually affect JC's life styles in any way shape or form, however what JC's want affects everyone. If gay marriage is suddently allowed, it isn't going to affect Christians and their marriages at all. It's the same thing with abortion. Christians act like if pro-choice wins then they're going to be forced to abort their own children or something, but that's not what going to happen. Pro-Choice means that other people have the choice of aborting their own babies. How do other peoples' abortion decisions actively affect a Christian? They don't, and if those aborters really end up burning in hell, so what? It's their choice, and again, them burning in hell doesn't affect Christians at all.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 08:27 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/lollovelinkclub
"Heythere,Honey - Swabbie"

wat no expression

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 11:49 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Since when did we have our own Wikia? Kinda cool.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 12:35 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

What country are you from?

What?

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 01:42 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What ain't no country I ever heard of. They ___ ___ in What?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 01:44 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

You forgot "Speak English"

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:02 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/lollovelinkclub
"Heythere,Honey - Swabbie"

wat no expression
Is an affectionately titled and necessary position, sir!

Anyway, I'm about to head out for Iron Maiden concert, will be gone for days. Might go through KMC withdrawl.
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Since when did we have our own Wikia? Kinda cool.
I know, eh? What genius thought that up?
Well their attitude was prickish imo and basically stereotyping the american public. The funny thing is america usually wins the most medals at every olympics as well nowadays.
Guess what country holds the world record for most gold medals won at the olympic winter games? cool Canada.

/Trolls you all before he disappears.

Edit: At some point I do think you requested to be in the LLLC as a joke, Ht,H. Could promote you, if you like? cool

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:12 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
You forgot "Speak English"

That was the "____ ____", notice that there's two spaces.

Dick.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:12 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
That was the "____ ____", notice that there's two spaces.

Dick.

My name is not Dick.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:16 PM