KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 2120 2121 [2122] 2123 2124 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heythere,Honey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Is an affectionately titled and necessary position, sir!

I didn't even know I was a part of your nerdy(but still fascinatingly awesome) group.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:18 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
My name is not Dick.

It'd even worse if I remember correctly.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:19 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

I know a lot of awesome people named "Dick".

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:20 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I didn't even know I was a part of your nerdy(but still fascinatingly awesome) group.
You requested membership once, I think, stick out tongue Want promotion? cool

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:22 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

You requested membership once, I think, stick out tongue Want promotion? cool

I remembered only stating that I thought it was kewl so I made siggy about it. embarrasment

What kind of promotion? confused

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:24 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It'd even worse if I remember correctly.

Can't be worse then yours

*******-sama

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:25 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

damn... I missed the savage beating you guys gave Quanchi on the ESRB ratings, but I'll leave it alone cuz u guys pretty much covered everything there is to say. stick out tongue

Originally posted by quanchi112
Still the best country in the world by far.

Originally posted by quanchi112

Ok, name a country that's better then the united states. Go ahead.

(please log in to view the image)

Don't ever travel and talk about politics in other countries. With that attitude your just gonna get beat up. A LOT...
Actually learn something about America, and other countries before you try debating them. Defending America simply because your an American is just dumb.
Ya know, extreme nationalism was one of the major problems that pretty much started WW1 & 2. It pains me to call myself an American on the net because of ppl in our country like yourself. We should learn from history.... not repeat it. No good will come from it.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I hate the French. That is all.

LMAO... same here. Again with the whole nationalism problem. From what I've heard from friends that travel, they openly hate Americans, and pretty much anyone else that isn't French, on sight. If they aren't careful, and this is just my speculation, they could become a new generation of Nazis laughing

smart ass laughing

1.) no, good president towards the end... just couldn't control his libido

2.) F*** YOU! ... and you look like a monkey stick out tongue

3.) he wasted tax payer's money to blow a hole in the side of the moon....looking for water.... and got a Nobel Piece Prize for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing. mad

that's all I'm gonna say about it... politics is a dangerous topic. embarrasment

Also, on an added note to quickly change topic. Durarara!! is a beastly anime from what I've seen so far, and Dragon Quest 8 is WIN... I think I'm close to beating it, but idk because I don't know how long the game is. Link! (Hero) is almost in his 30's though, and I'm getting ready to fix the Sun Mirror so I can go after Dolmagus. big grin

Last edited by linkownsyousobs on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:28 PM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why do the French hate everyone so much even though they suck and can't take care of themselves? That would be like Jews hating the allies.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
If they aren't careful, and this is just my speculation, they could become a new generation of Nazis

Except the Nazis aren't total pussies like the French are.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:33 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I remembered only stating that I thought it was kewl so I made siggy about it. embarrasment

What kind of promotion? confused
Skulltula keeper?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:34 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Skulltula keeper?

Well it sounds more promising that Swabbie, I'll take it. stick out tongue

Or is there a test or something? sad

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:37 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well it sounds more promising that Swabbie, I'll take it. stick out tongue

Or is there a test or something? sad
Consider yourself promoted.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:38 PM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Why do the French hate everyone so much even though they suck and can't take care of themselves? That would be like Jews hating the allies.

idk... I guess it's just because they're French, and they think they're better than us.... similar to why the Nazi's hated the Jews.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Except the Nazis aren't total pussies like the French are.

and thank god that they are still pussies today, or we might have a WW3 on our hands laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:38 PM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:39 PM
Heythere,Honey

Consider yourself promoted.

Hurrah. Happy Dance

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:40 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

And that will be the shortest war ever.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:40 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Win

laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:42 PM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Originally posted by Phanteros
And that will be the shortest war ever.

laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:43 PM
Heythere,Honey

Win

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:47 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You guys win. I'm gonna have chuckles for the rest of my birthday because I looked in here. laughing

Also, had a gorram zombocalypse dream to start off the birfday. Good times.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 03:36 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote