KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » -=- Christianity is Bull -=-

-=- Christianity is Bull -=-
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
And winddance, Look up, I posted to your reply.

(...) "Vatican Claims Monopoly on Salvation," declared the Washington Post headlines (...)

Merriam Webster Difines it as:

Main Entry: mo·nop·o·ly
Pronunciation: m&-'nä-p(&-)lE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -lies
Etymology: Latin monopolium, from Greek monopOlion, from mon- + pOlein to sell
Date: 1534
1 : exclusive ownership through legal privilege, command of supply, or concerted action
2 : exclusive possession or control
3 : a commodity controlled by one party
4 : one that has a monopoly

Exclusive Ownership? Exclusive Control? Hummmm Total Converstion?

I don't follow ANYTHING of what your trying to say. All I was asking you is your comment about Christians and Africa. All you gave me is buncha stuff that doesn't connect! Here read this!

http://www.wvi.org/wvi/africa_food_...food_crisis.htm

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

IN the article that i posted that Nobody read, you could read that The Vatican itself delcared other religous defective, and well the gist fo ti is they said hey where primitive or something,

NOw, If i said all other religons where primitive you would of bashmed me for saying that, yet i clearly showed that the Religion some of you are trying to defend said it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:43 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I don't follow ANYTHING of what your trying to say. All I was asking you is your comment about Christians and Africa. All you gave me is buncha stuff that doesn't connect! Here read this!

http://www.wvi.org/wvi/africa_food_...food_crisis.htm

Same here. I dont follow anything, i think hes just posting now for the sake of posting.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:45 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Same here. I dont follow anything, i think hes just posting now for the sake of posting.

I thought you where bitching for the sak of bitching fromt he begining, so guess where even.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:46 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
I thought you where bitching for the sak of bitching fromt he begining, so guess where even.

What the HELL are you talking to her like that? You are NOT establishing an argument! We can't follow what you are saying! Try to EXPLAIN YOUR SELF! Make sense!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:

thumb up

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:49 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

thumb down Weak, very weak.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:49 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am trying to justify myself, but I am failing miserably.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
What the HELL are you talking to her like that? You are establishing an argument! We can't follow what you are saying! Try to EXPLAIN YOUR SELF!

Okay, I will give you the short short 3 word version of my opinion.

Christianity

Is

Bad.

Got it? Good.

BUT the original ways of being nice to everybody is what seombody should be absed on. JUst now theya dded the "Be Good or you will be placed in hell forever"

Also it is Christianity that Started Sexism, And obliveraded Pagenism. IF you read "DiVinci Code" you will learn more about it.

And no, i did not start this debate becasue of that book.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:51 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
thumb down Weak, very weak.

Why do I post? Or Why did I contionue to Post? Let me see, ah yes, to defend my point!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:53 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

Christianity

Is

Bad.

Got it? Good.

BUT the original ways of being nice to everybody is what seombody should be absed on. JUst now theya dded the "Be Good or you will be placed in hell forever"

Also it is Christianity that Started Sexism, And obliveraded Pagenism. IF you read "DiVinci Code" you will learn more about it.

And you couldnt post that in any of these threads....?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f75/t303703.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f75/t305793.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f75/t309029.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f75/t302459.html

because??

You needed to make brand new thread with the ''chrisitinaity is bullshit'' title, why?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:55 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:

Weak indeed lil. yes

But suprisingly funny! yes yes yes

Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Why do I post? Or Why did I contionue to Post? Let me see, ah yes, to defend my point!

You're not doing a very good job of it.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

because??

You needed to make brand new thread with the ''chrisitinaity is bullshit'' title, why?

Or this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f75/t310370.html

(and probably many others, but i cant be bothered looking for anymore.)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:56 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:

because??

Why Don't you go saynig that to the other people who started thoes threads and USe your all Mighty Modding powers To merge them!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:56 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:

Christianity

Is

Bad.

Got it? Good.

BUT the original ways of being nice to everybody is what seombody should be absed on. JUst now theya dded the "Be Good or you will be placed in hell forever".

Uh...okay! Christiany bad...you smart. Me don't know what to say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:

Oh brother! Another DiVinci Code child! How about using your OWN arguments rather than to take them from a book? Hey wait a minute! You gonna quote verses from that book? Sounds something similar to what a Christian does with the bible!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:57 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
(...)
But suprisingly funny! yes yes yes

Which is Why I said it. Sheesh.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:57 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Why Don't you go saynig that to the other people who started thoes threads and USe your all Mighty Modding powers To merge them!

In case you didnt know, and evidently you dont, I have merged all the major religion discussion threads into one.

I left the ones that couldnt be merged due to the fact that they were being posted in at the same time, and thus would interupt the flow of the thread.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:58 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Lil, I think it's pretty obvious, he just wanted the attention that making an insulting titled thread would get him.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Uh...okay! Christiany bad...you smart. Me don't know what to say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh brother! Another DiVinci Code child! How about using your OWN arguments rather than to take them from a book? Hey wait a minute! You gonna quote verses from that book? Sounds something similar to what a Christian does with the bible!

Oh for Fu¢k Sake!!!! Did you even READ that last little titbit that i said ? " And it is not beacsue of this book that i started this thread" !?