KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Intellectional war?

Intellectional war?
Started by: brandino

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
peterKSL
In a different dimension

genius is a title given, once one has came up with the prove of ones worthiness of having that title...

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Arrogant "geniuses" don't have friends because they don't like to be placed on the same level as their peers, they don't want to look at someone else as an equal, they just want a bunch of inferior beings to stand around and gawk at their brilliance.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 07:29 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

that is one possibility, another I found out is that if a genius is place with another normal being, the normal being would either betray him, or misunderstand him, and lead to serious problems..

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 07:35 PM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i dunno if this has been said cause i couldn't be bothered to read all the posts stick out tongue

but in World War 2 the was a Magician who deceived the German bombers by making a town/city appear as if it was like 2 miles down the road so in the dark they bombed the fake village. then while the Germans were bombing that they were putting fake damage on the real town/city.

the germans came to look at what they had done and they saw a destructed town/city.

Intellectual war has taken place

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:28 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

T.M - I like your warning! Very true, man.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 08:40 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
but in World War 2 the was a Magician who deceived the German bombers by making a town/city appear as if it was like 2 miles down the road so in the dark they bombed the fake village. then while the Germans were bombing that they were putting fake damage on the real town/city.
and this occured where?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:19 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

"but in World War 2 the was a Magician who deceived the German bombers by making a town/city appear as if it was like 2 miles down the road so in the dark they bombed the fake village. then while the Germans were bombing that they were putting fake damage on the real town/city."

I also never heard about this???

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:38 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brandino

most genuises are without friends because they cant really compare to the average stupid joe
i also think that intelligence breeds insanity i think it has happened more then once if iam not mistaken
they also find different things with different terms and all genuises need to be friends it would make them insane and happy and us dolts can just go one being stupid and ignorant

punctuation sucks ass

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:33 AM
brandino is currently offline Click here to Send brandino a Private Message Find more posts by brandino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophicus
That's just your opinion KharmaDog, Michelangelo WAS a genius and WAS ARROGANT - he had a scar on his nose to prove that, as he was hit by someone who was annoyed by his arrogance, and he said himself that he did NOT need friends. Friendship does NOT foster genius. Why is it that a lot of geniuses were recluses?

What's the point of being a genius if you have no friends? Why don't you follow my lead and have the best of both worlds...friendship and an extraordinary level of intelligence. It sure works for me...

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:39 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
and an extraordinary level of intelligence. It sure works for me...
if that is so you sure fooled us

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:11 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

The genius is always fooled by idiots, as he doesn't understand them. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:55 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by finti
if that is so you sure fooled us

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist."

Works for me too.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:01 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Works for me too.
yeah delusion seems to be a virtue

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:41 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
yeah delusion seems to be a virtue

Only if you mistake it for 'illusion'.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:44 AM
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither illusion, nor delusion are virtues, what is however a virtue is the ability to know how to laugh at every truth and falsehood.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:58 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Neither illusion, nor delusion are virtues, what is however a virtue is the ability to know how to laugh at every truth and falsehood.

Ha ha.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 09:05 AM
finti

quote:

quote:
Works for me too.
ha ha to the latter of Philos quote tehn

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 10:04 AM
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad you get it, but are you laughing at my statement as being a truth or a falsehood?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 10:38 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
ha ha to the latter of Philos quote tehn

I got there first, finti - so, nuhhhhhh-nuhhhhhhhhhh-ne-nuhhhhhhhhhhhhh-nuhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 10:39 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'm glad you get it, but are you laughing at my statement as being a truth or a falsehood?

Either/or works for me...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 10:40 AM