KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dreams

Dreams
Started by: LaurenE147

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

My dogs are funny when they dream. Their feet move like they're running and they make little "woof" sounds through their nose.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Just like Tex

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:17 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once my dog was having a nightmare and she was making these noises like she was in pain, so I decided to wake her up. She almost bit my hand off.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:18 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Mine just wake up like, "duh ?" Typical labs. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:21 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are they outside dogs?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:33 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

NO ! My dogs are all inside, where beloved pets belong, not chained or roped to some hideous box outside !!! There should be no such thing as "outside dogs" !!! I can't stand seeing some poor animal attached to some pathetic shelter, surrounded by dirt or mud, waiting for food or water or something to come and love it !!! I call the SPCA and report people constantly !!!!!

mad mad mad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 02:43 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I agree with the not chaining the dogs up and leaving them without food, that is bad. I do think that dogs are outside animals, they prefer it outside, I've had a Labrador and a Retriever, both hated to be indoors and would destroy things inside because they wanted to be outdoors, only in really bad weather did they want to be indoors.
The dogs were loved a lot and were allowed inside or out whatever they wanted, but both preferred outside in the garden.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 03:00 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have a fence so we don't chain our dog up when she's outside. She looooooves it outside. She gets to chase squirrels and barkd at people passing by all she wants. But she sleeps and eats and plays inside.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 03:51 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well thats okay then. We take our labs swimming over at the lake and we play out in the yard with them, but they are INSIDE dogs.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 04:39 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Today I was watching mydog runaround outside. One of her favorite things to do is to roll in smelly things. I was watching her and she just seemed amazingly content.

I was thinking about something today. Do Chinese people have all three thousand plus characters on their keyboards and if not then what writing system do they use?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 05:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I believe Chinese keyboards ARE complex but they aren't that huge. You need special training to use them.

Alot of them just use English on-line, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 05:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

peking palace

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 07:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

from the signs they have, they only have around 100 on the keyboard, they type in another way ... or so I heared from a friend

Old Post Jul 10th, 2002 07:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Don't you just love asking Ush questions ?

(please log in to view the image)

Ush, why do the leaves on the trees appear to blow upside down just before a rainstorm ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 01:07 PM
finti

because

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 01:09 PM
yerssot

ok...let's see...

Ush, what does July 11 mean to someone who lifes in Flanders?
What's the topspeed ever ran by a Jedi using ForceSpeed
and
How many tv channels are there in the world? (national AND others)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 01:12 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid I cannot help with most of those (sorry, Gubdy!)

Yerss, judging by what you asked me yesterday, and that it is the anniversary of the Battle of the Golden Spurs, I guess the 11th is the 'National'Flanders day, or Flanders Community day, or something similar.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 05:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hmmmm....how about this one.

Where is Kuylen ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 06:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think he'll tell you. laughing out loud

Back on subject!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 06:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmm, I'll give you a 0.5- on 3 for those answers big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 08:08 PM