KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sorgo Vs Faunus

Sorgo Vs Faunus
Started by: Dark Envy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

You are teh Uber-Debater!

And I say 'occasionally' because you tend not to formulate long, drawn-out arguments like some of the others. You still get your points across, however.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
You are teh Uber-Debater!

And I say 'occasionally' because you tend not to formulate long, drawn-out arguments like some of the others. You still get your points across, however.

Escape81 and Darksith19 are the two largest Arguements I have had EVER.

Escape81: Debating about Dooku and Sidious' power comparison and who would win in a Fight. Sorgo = Dooku's side and Escape81 = Sidious' side.

Darhtsith19: Debate about Sidious VS Mace office fight. Darthsith19 was arguing the fight was thrown and I was arguing that Sidious got owned. Of course I was right.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Faunus

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Sorgo
Escape81 and Darksith19 are the two largest Arguements I have had EVER.

Escape81: Debating about Dooku and Sidious' power comparison and who would win in a Fight. Sorgo = Dooku's side and Escape81 = Sidious' side.

Darhtsith19: Debate about Sidious VS Mace office fight. Darthsith19 was arguing the fight was thrown and I was arguing that Sidious got owned. Of course I was right.

Lol!

Fellow GM, thou needn't justify thyself and thy actions to me.

I consider you a superior debater than myself regardless.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

not do drag up old arguements! but in the rots audio commentary it is specifically stated that Palpy is faking

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

No it doesn't. . .

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:47 PM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

altogether now......

OH YES IT DOES!! laughing

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

no

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:49 PM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

unless i have a different dvd to u: when the timer reaches
1:10:33 on the dvd:

"this part where he (palpy) PRETENDS to lose his power and be weak, was something that i added later" said by the man himself

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:57 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ogami Itto

"this part where he (palpy) PRETENDS to lose his power and be weak, was something that i added later" said by the man himself

Actually, he states that Mace defeats him up until Anakin lops his hand off. It also ensures his defeat on the Databank.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthsith19
Faunus

I figured you would say that. Our History is quite rocky.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:11 AM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

ok george is wrong!! sidious wasn't pretending at all laughing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:15 AM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Didn't GL say Mace OVERPOWERED Sidious?

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:17 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed he did say that Mace OVERPOWERED Sidious.

Sidious lost to Mace. That's about it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:26 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Erm, no, not really. I believe Janus, Nai, Escape, Illustrious, and occasionally Sorgo to all be far superior debaters than myself.

Please, don't make insinuations like that.

Let us compare. You, Janus, Nai, and Illustrious represent the Yoda, Sidious, Dooku, and Windu of the KMC. Essentially, the best of your era. I'm perhaps on par with Sorgo, if I'm lucky. Sorry, Faunus. Face it, you'd hand my ass to me in a debate.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Escape81
Let us compare. You, Janus, Nai, and Illustrious represent the Yoda, Sidious, Dooku, and Windu of the KMC. Essentially, the best of your era. I'm perhaps on par with Sorgo, if I'm lucky. Sorry, Faunus. Face it, you'd hand my ass to me in a debate.

No, don't be silly. We're Jawas... and Siths. Those personas don't work at all stick out tongue.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:51 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I still cant believe that your arguing about the heirachy at KMC - gee, even I used to be a decent debator but now all I do is fill up the threads with a load of crap!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:17 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Ogami Itto

Keyword: part.
As in the part where he is begging for his life but actually still has force lightning as last trump card or when he had to look cute for Anakin.

All he fakes during the actual fight is an orgasm.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:52 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

We have a hierarchy?

News to me.

And Escape and Faunus are pretty good. Certainly nicer debators then Sorgo, Illustrious, Nai or myself. We're pricks when we debate. It's a no-holds barred pic-showing, logic-stuffing, noob-pwning, tear-jerking ten page post every time.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ianus
We have a hierarchy?

News to me.

And Escape and Faunus are pretty good. Certainly nicer debators then Sorgo, Illustrious, Nai or myself. We're pricks when we debate. It's a no-holds barred pic-showing, logic-stuffing, noob-pwning, tear-jerking ten page post every time.

Ianus, I'm going to have to sic the true god of Star Wars (C-3P0, punk!) on you if you keep spreading these lies. I got smart with Sorgo several times.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote