KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iornman (in adamantium extremis armour) vs Thor

suped up ironman vs thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ironman 7 26.92%
thor 18 69.23%
draw 1 3.85%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iornman (in adamantium extremis armour) vs Thor
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Biscuits

This is similar to Thor vs Juggernaunt.Thor's only chance is to BFR tony.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

He can BFR Tony right out of his armor if he wanted to, with his hammer's teleportation.he is stronger, so he could just take him underwater, and wait until
a. Tony's air supply runs out.
b. His rebreathing system stops working, however long that takes.

Or, he can expose Tony to intense radiation. Adamantium is not radiation proof. It can still be contaminated.
I thought Thor also as used a type of mind control in the past.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:35 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Completely irrelevant... go back and read the first page again

Oh yeah we are not talking about King Thor right?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:47 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Fanboy
Oh yeah we are not talking about King Thor right?

Right... it's classic, pre -death of Odin - Thor

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Thor wins. Unless Iron has a chance of winning then someone put up some scans that show him having sufficient power to beat Thor.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:11 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

There are no scans of Iron Man in an adamantium armour because he's never had one

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Adamantium is not the Trump card.
And, I don't believe that Tony's technology would totally insulate him from Thor's blows and power.
I think a few monster shots from Thor would turn Iron Man's adamantium armor into an adamantium "Blood-Thermos".

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:12 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thor ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I see it like Ironman/Sentry, for whichever reason

Thor 7/10

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:17 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Originally posted by Horrificus Or, he can expose Tony to intense radiation. Adamantium is not radiation proof. It can still be contaminated.

Iron Man's shields have protected him from large amounts of radiation in the past. The underwater thing may not go that well either, Iron Man has fought and defeated Namor in the water before, underwater Namor > Thor.

In old armors Iron Man has stalemated Silver Surfer twice, defeated a full powered Terrax, and defeated Savage Hulk countless times. We all know how much trouble Thor has had with these guys, now add Adamantium Extremis into the mix and Thor is in trouble here.

The scans below are of Thor being controlled by the Psycho Prism, he is whooping Avenger ass until Iron Man steps in and takes the piss out of him, once again in non-adamantium/extremis armor.

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng41bp.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng12fl.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng23mw.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng39cd.jpg

Last edited by Dinkus Mayhem on Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:36 PM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

yes my first successful thread ever

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:09 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Iron Man's shields have protected him from large amounts of radiation in the past. The underwater thing may not go that well either, Iron Man has fought and defeated Namor in the water before, underwater Namor > Thor.

In old armors Iron Man has stalemated Silver Surfer twice, defeated a full powered Terrax, and defeated Savage Hulk countless times. We all know how much trouble Thor has had with these guys, now add Adamantium Extremis into the mix and Thor is in trouble here.

The scans below are of Thor being controlled by the Psycho Prism, he is whooping Avenger ass until Iron Man steps in and takes the piss out of him, once again in non-adamantium/extremis armor.

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng41bp.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng12fl.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng23mw.jpg

http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?...llaveng39cd.jpg

Nice... though I'd have to disagree with one point and say Thor>>Namor... wherever they are

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:27 PM
MJOILNIR

Adamantium isnt gonna save Tony. I could name several other ways Thor could beat him without laying a hand on him.
BFR would be easy and to places Tonys not coming back from.
I hate useing this but I know the armors not absorbing a godblast. Espically one like destroyed exitars dome.(
He could trap him in a anit-graviton field like he did super skrull. Maybe he could tansmute part of his armor like he did to absorbing man. Then theirs the shrinking trick like he did to hyperion. Maybe just erase his memory like he did in the invaders comic. Anti force has damaged mangog, it may damage the armor as well or overlaod some of its systems.

Last edited by MJOILNIR on Sep 12th, 2006 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

So could I... but Thor considers most of his alternatives to be less honourable.... which is why he only ever uses those tactics, such as BFR, as a last resort... even against the Destroyer

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:43 PM
MJOILNIR

I agree but using all his powers Iron man is not gonna beat him. One more good example is he could just trap him in a magical vortex like the one he used to hold the energies of the life bomb. It had enough power to destroy a 5th of the universe. If it can hold that I know Tonys not getting out of it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:52 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Originally posted by Scoobless
Nice... though I'd have to disagree with one point and say Thor>>Namor... wherever they are

You are probably right, DarkCrawler's Namor thread sucked me in pretty hard and is really convincing. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:37 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
You are probably right, DarkCrawler's Namor thread sucked

I know... It really, really did!

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:41 AM
lando005

wow some very nice points so far but lets step it up and add in a little more detail doesnt have to be blow by blow but how do you pictue the fight going down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:48 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Um, arent those images saying that it wasn't really Thor that Iron Man was fighting?
In mind at least?
Wasn't it saying that the hammer was useless to him?
And, wasn't Tony saying that he can't beat Thor? I don't think Thor and the hammer would have been separated long enough for the enchantment to wear off.

Anyway, I say that, if the armor can be put on, it can be taken off. It isn't one continuous peice of adamantium.
And, if anybody would have the strength to pull off Tony's helmet, it would be Thor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:22 AM
manorastroman

one note: it was revealed that the celestial allowed thor to breack its armor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:31 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote