KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Green Willpower Whale > Yellow Fear Bug

Green Willpower Whale > Yellow Fear Bug
Started by: Validus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (112): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I wonder if the Countdown, is just there to get rid of the new universes...
Basically, making everything pointless...

Can't DC go a year without rewriting it's history?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Hal is going to get Kyle back. It's spelled out obviously.

(please log in to view the image)

In the meantime though, this is a pretty elite group of villains.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:48 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Holy F'N smokes!!! Can someone tell me how the hell the Lanterns are suppose to beat the Sinestro Corps? WTF!!!!!

Wow!!!

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:48 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by jrodslam
Holy F'N smokes!!! Can someone tell me how the hell the Lanterns are suppose to beat the Sinestro Corps? WTF!!!!!

Wow!!!

PIS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:50 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Through pluck, determination and will power.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Skeets
Exactly why I asked,why it's called the Sinestro Corps....no expression

Sinestro is an egomaniac. Anti Monitor isn't. Plus it would probably bring less heat down on them to advertise themselves as the Sinestro Corps rather than the Anti Monitor Corps.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:57 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Validus
Sinestro is an egomaniac. Anti Monitor isn't. Plus it would probably bring less heat down on them to advertise themselves as the Sinestro Corps rather than the Anti Monitor Corps.

You mean the giant Rabbit isn't...

Hopefully Spectre battles AM(the giant rabbit)...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 10:00 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

PIS

I swear Val, PIS wouldnt even be the word.

Holy F'N smokes! I just cant get over how ridiculously powerful the team is.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 10:08 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I swear Val, PIS wouldnt even be the word.

Holy F'N smokes! I just cant get over how ridiculously powerful the team is.

Yeah, on paper, the GLC would get wrecked eight ways from Sunday by Anti-Monitor or Parallax. Superboy Prime looks to be fueled by the fear energy too. Pretty sick stuff. This is a villain team fit for the next Crisis.

Can't wait for Gl #21. big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 10:17 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

OMG! eek! THE ANTI-MONITOR IS BACK! AND SBP! THIS IS AWESOME!

My question is, why are the Monitors and Anti-monitor back? confused Weren't both of them killed during COIE? Or did IC reset everything and them as well?

The GLC is gonna get ****ed against this team. And that's not even including the other threats, like Captain Atom (Monarch), the Monitors, Darkseid, Zoom, etc.

GOD BLESS DC COMICS! big grin thumb up

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 10:45 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

When the multiverse came back, so did the Monitors and Anti-Monitor.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:32 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What I wanna know is WHY THE HELL would Kyle as ION even let them try doing something like that too him?
Really he's WAY outta Sinestro's league here. Maybe something went down I don't know about, haven't read the issue yet, but damn does this writer even realize what Ion is capable of?

Of course this could be Kyle's plan to get on the inside or something.
"I hope" Please don't ruin Kyle like you have so many of my other DC heroes!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:41 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

On the two page spread of all the Sinestro Corps members is the old bald guy at the bottom right anyone special?
I just thought it was weird that there were all these crazy looking aliens along with a random old bearded bald guy.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:43 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Deathstroke
On the two page spread of all the Sinestro Corps members is the old bald guy at the bottom right anyone special?
I just thought it was weird that there were all these crazy looking aliens along with a random old bearded bald guy.

That's Magaan. Old Kyle villain.

http://www.dcuguide.com/glcorps/profile.php?name=magaan

Originally posted by Entity
What I wanna know is WHY THE HELL would Kyle as ION even let them try doing something like that too him?
Really he's WAY outta Sinestro's league here. Maybe something went down I don't know about, haven't read the issue yet, but damn does this writer even realize what Ion is capable of?

Of course this could be Kyle's plan to get on the inside or something.
"I hope" Please don't ruin Kyle like you have so many of my other DC heroes!

Kyle was taking on the whole Sinestro Corps and doing well when Sinestro suckered him from behind. That's when they jumped on him and held him down.

Considering how well the rest of the GLC did against the Sin Corps, Kyle's power level was portrayed well enough. It's precisely why he was the number one target.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:52 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

That's Magaan. Old Kyle villain.

http://www.dcuguide.com/glcorps/profile.php?name=magaan

Thanks. That makes sense now.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 12:41 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I was shocked when it was revealed Ion was actually an entity like Parallex

My jaw dropped when Kyle became Parallex

Then when I saw that last page I blew a f*cking blood vessel

Holy SH*T! Seriously, this is the coolest thing DC has done...Well...EVER!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 12:53 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
OMG! eek! THE ANTI-MONITOR IS BACK! AND SBP! THIS IS AWESOME!

Don't cream your underwear you little pansy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

There were so many cool moments in this issue. I just hope the story arc continues its awesomeness.

I'm still geekin out a little. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:03 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by batdude123
Don't cream your underwear you little pansy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Deathstroke
There were so many cool moments in this issue. I just hope the story arc continues its awesomeness.

I'm still geekin out a little. rolling on floor laughing

I'm wondering why this isn't a bigger event. It doesn't get any bigger in DC than the Anti-Monitor. I'm guessing it's going to play out in Countdown.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:06 AM