KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah vs. Voyager

Jedah vs. Voyager
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
yay a couple of socks opinions, how wonderful

whos says hes going to do anything beofre time is frozen still, the mug will be made into Jedah sports!!
Oh, shut the f*ck up. You don't even know what a sock is. What can this Voyager dude do?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:46 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh, shut the f*ck up. You don't even know what a sock is. What can this Voyager dude do?

your right, i think ill just make up what it means, although what i meant by that is it could be a account created by the same person to back himself up, thast what i THINK it means

well as i said, Time powers, i think hes a reality warper, Superboy knows a lot on him i fink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:52 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

your right, i think ill just make up what it means, although what i meant by that is it could be a account created by the same person to back himself up, thast what i THINK it means

well as i said, Time powers, i think hes a reality warper, Superboy knows a lot on him i fink
You also have no proof they are socks, other than they both support DS. Reality warper? Jedah has done that. Time powers? What will they even do for him, this guy isn't Kain, he can't eat souls.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know, all anyone can do is bring up something that they "could" be socks, regardless their suspect on their motives

no hes not kain but all i can do is assume, not seen much on testament apart from Primes view that he can time manipulate, put together that and the fact hes survived a long while against Kos-mos who has great powers would possibly give him strength, hes got a lot of durability it seems as well.

all we can do is w8 for primes view, since hes the expert, i step down from anything other than time manipulation

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:04 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

So now I'M a sock?! Way to go chump.

It seems like every body who sides with DSers is a sock now.

Jedah sends his ass to the Majigen. . .end of ****in story.

People are just getin called socks cuz there are more people supportin DSers then the opposition would like.

Lame as hell!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, V2D isnt a Sock...Who Else? isnt a Sock, and Fire Ninja has suppored DSers at times, hes not a Sock i dont belive...

your one i think because you show no proof, go on swearing tantrums and belive your opinion as small as it is, is the last word, without any proof whatsoever

Majigen isnt neccerily allowed in the battle, and without knowing Voyagers full power considering xeno stuff is pretty strong, the Dark testament himself is bound to be a pretty high powered dude.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:23 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This would either be the coolest matchup of them all...all the most boring match ever.

You see....Voyager is already dead and he returns from another dimension--think of an uberly powerful Gnosis. Which is why he can manipulate time and space as he sees fit. In fact the "human" body we see in the videos is just an illusion.

Jedah is one nasty mofo as well. And it is said that he will just keep on coming if he is defeated.

So they will probably destroy everything and realize they are unable to destroy each other...or they just keep on fighting until one of them tires...which none of them will...so we're stuck watching 2 uber beings duking it out until Kos-Mos and Morrigan team up to woop their asses while wearing thongs.

By the way...I think the White Testament would actually curbstomp Jedah.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:14 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

no, V2D isnt a Sock...Who Else? isnt a Sock, and Fire Ninja has suppored DSers at times, hes not a Sock i dont belive...

your one i think because you show no proof
I go off the proof already shown. . . every thing has already been prove
go on swearing tantrums
I cus all the time that's just the way I am, I cus even when I'm not debatin anybody so that's bullshit.
and belive your opinion as small as it is, is the last word, without any proof whatsoever
Yo opinion is no bigga then mine, so you can calm that shit down. And I'm tired of people bitchin over no proof even though I myself go off the shit already posted on this site, which ass holes ignore just so their favorite character can win or the character they don't like can lose.
And what proof have you given? NONE, you just go along with what everyone else says. How about YOU show me some damn proof, for once.

Majigen isnt neccerily allowed in the battle, and without knowing Voyagers full power considering xeno stuff is pretty strong, the Dark testament himself is bound to be a pretty high powered dude.
If Jedah can use the Majigen with his own power, then it should be allowed, it aint like Jedah has to use some kind of weapons or some form of power up to accomplish his feats, he can do them right off the bat with his own power.

Unlike the XenoSaga guys, Jedah does not need to go out side of his own power to do what has alredy been stated.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:44 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

How is Majigen not allowed?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Go outside his own power what the ****?

The Xenosaga/Darkstalkers rivalry is achieveing a new level of greatness.

This is awesome!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
How is Majigen not allowed?
My point exactly. IT'S JEDAH'S!!!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:47 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Usual Suspect
And what proof have you given? NONE, you just go along with what everyone else says. How about YOU show me some damn proof, for once.
And this pretty much sums it up. The times he has given proof it has been for Kain, and it didn't prove anything. When he has none, he always has to go by someone else's opinion. And yet he b*tches about my proof. erm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:42 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this pretty much sums it up. The times he has given proof it has been for Kain, and it didn't prove anything. When he has none, he always has to go by someone else's opinion. And yet he b*tches about my proof. erm

my proof and sites shows a lot more than biased opinions over what certain comic pieces say and i dont go by the backgrounds of images either to deterimine character size

if you disregard confirmed sites, wikipedia then if you think its bad proof, can you find better proof to make my proof look bad? no you have not, you disregard all proof outblank it seems if you belive my proof showed "nothing" even if the sites do have more information than all your infomration youve shown put together roll eyes (sarcastic)

heres a Video, especailly for Unusual and you V2D laughing

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 10th, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:35 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a darn shame Superboy isn't exerting minimal effort to crush Usual Suspect in this debate. He knows far more about the Xenosaga verse than I do. stick out tongue

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

my proof and sites shows a lot more than biased opinions over what certain comic pieces say and i dont go by the backgrounds of images either to deterimine character size

if you disregard confirmed sites, wikipedia then if you think its bad proof, can you find better proof to make my proof look bad? no you have not, you disregard all proof outblank it seems if you belive my proof showed "nothing" even if the sites do have more information than all your infomration youve shown put together roll eyes (sarcastic)

heres a Video, especailly for Unusual and you V2D laughing

Your proof tells me jack shit about Kain, and that's the thing, I can get proof for other characters, you can only do so for Kain. All the other times you just ride the other debaters for the person you want to win, and just say "I agree" or make some post that has pretty much already been said. YOU PHAIL!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your proof tells me jack shit about Kain, and that's the thing, I can get proof for other characters, you can only do so for Kain. All the other times you just ride the other debaters for the person you want to win, and just say "I agree" or make some post that has pretty much already been said. YOU PHAIL!

if it shows you nothing, then you must be at a mental disadvantage roll eyes (sarcastic) and i can get proof for Warcraft characters, Kratos...i only "choose" to get proof for kain because i am debating him and lokverse in interest at current time.

and agreeing with a reason on what peoples said is a fair debate since ive already said i dont know about Xeno enough, apart from what other people put here.

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 10th, 2007 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:43 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xenogears? laughing

j/k

Edit: Also it's funny when people accuse others of "riding" people despite the people being accused having contributed to the debate.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 10th, 2007 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:47 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_gear
Xenogears? laughing

j/k

Edit: Also it's funny when people accuse others of "riding" people despite the people being accused having contributed to the debate.

another good point, one thing is just to come in and ride but to come in and make a educated understanable assumption on what information is provided is completly diffrent

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:50 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite true.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:51 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

if it shows you nothing, then you must be at a mental disadvantage roll eyes (sarcastic) and i can get proof for Warcraft characters, Kratos...i only "choose" to get proof for kain because i am debating him and lokverse in interest at current time.

and agreeing with a reason on what peoples said is a fair debate since ive already said i dont know about Xeno enough, apart from what other people put here.
Well, thing is, all I read on one of them was gameplay shit, and stuff about Kain that you know I already knew. Proof for Warcraft? This is coming from the guy that even thinks Nerzhul can plausibly take Sarg? Kratos, in that area I surpass you by miles, I consider myself to be quite the GoW expert actually. smile

No, you just say, Co-signed, and don't really contribute to debates where you are informationally challenged, you just go with the guy debating the character you want to win.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:54 PM