KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daken and X-23 vs Elektra and Daredevil

Daken and X-23 vs Elektra and Daredevil
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Can't I have to finish a project then go to school untill 930 at night lol

That's too bad, mate. What's your project on?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:47 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ Sleep deprivation.

Suffering from that right now, too.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:51 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by The Pict
That's too bad, mate. What's your project on?

30 page hisotry paper, match project on a bunch of random ship and then to top it off I I have a presentation lol

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:25 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Originally posted by Starscream M
team 2 is more skilled and experienced though
Daken is over 60 years old, so no - Team claw has the experience. X-23 may have less experience than Elektra or DD, but I dare say that comparitively fighting and training has taken up a larger part of her life than theirs. Fighting/killing is more ingrained in her and more natural than it is for Team ninja.

As neither Daken or X-23 has fought either no reliable argument can be made for who is more skilled. Daken likely has more training (thus has more skilleds) than Team ninja so skill goes to team claw.
Elektra is superior to daken or x-23 though,
Proof? They've never fought, so how would you come to such a conclusion. Both are skilled enough to be comparable to Wolverine, who is vastly superior to Elektra or DD in every possible way.
I reckon team 1 for the (slim?) majority. Tough call. I would say their superhuman attributes give them the edge.
I dont see how this would be anything other than a walk in the park for Team Claw. The superhuman factor makes the outcome blatantly obvious.
Yeah but training and experience are two very different things. Especially for Laura here. She was trained to take out regular soldier or assassinate defenceless targets, not come up against Superheroes like DD.
I'm sure X was only trained to combat defenseless targets roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the fact is DD and Elektra are 2 essentially normal combatants. Team Claw? Not exactly.
And DD and Elektra are adept at holding their own against foes on or above Daken's level of skill and experience.
??? Such as? Daken can hold his own against arguably the most skilled and experienced fighter in the Marvel U.
Originally posted by vansonbee
6/10 Team 2 wins , you don't have to kill to win.
Yeah you have to repeatedly kill them each like 6 times to get them to stay down for longer than 5 seconds.
Elektra doesn't have to kill anyone from Team 1 to win. She has disable Wolverine before by placing her dagger between his joints disabling movement.
Wolverine was fighting brainwashing at the time and Elektra sneak attacked him while he was fighting other people. Not applicable.
Daredevil speed and senses are superior to Team 1 and would avoid fatal injuries.
DD has the top speed of....... a human, therefor both X-23 and Daken with speed ENHANCED as a byproduct of their mutant abilities are faster than DD. As far as senses go, they are likely equal or close to it. Wolverine's senses are equivalent to DD's with DD having slightly better hearing and Wolverine having a slightly better sense of smell. Daken's sensory disruption abilities also spell DOOM for DD.

As for X-23 being trained to fight Wolverine, I have seen that mentioned somewhere. Considering that she was given many of the same tests as Logan (BEAR) I'd say it's pretty obvious it's a distinct possibility. Wasn't she also seen training to fight Wolverine in a simulator?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 06:40 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
Daken can hold his own against arguably the most skilled and experienced fighter in the Marvel U

No, he can't.
Wolverine never attacked him, nor went all out on him.

Daredevil and Electra, from the other hand, DID hold his own against Logan.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:01 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Survivor19
No, he can't.
Wolverine never attacked him, nor went all out on him.

Daredevil and Electra, from the other hand, DID hold his own against Logan.

Logan never went all out on either of them as well, Hell arguably he would have used more lethal force against his sun becuases he knows he can take it.

DD got put in a full nelson in 5 pannels in one fight and in the other he held his own and barly survived vs a mind control Logan who was fighting it.

Elektra attack Logan once he was covered with 20 soldier on him.

Logan did fight Daken before. Niether one of people you brought up held there own better then taken or vs a more capable wolverine like your impling

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
Logan did fight Daken before

I suggest we'll just flip through their encounters.

I'll begin from one from Original Sin. Logan was trying to not to fight at all, and only recieve e beating. No feat for Daken.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:26 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I suggest we'll just flip through their encounters.

I'll begin from one from Original Sin. Logan was trying to not to fight at all, and only recieve e beating. No feat for Daken.

In the first arc Daken was in he and Logan fought and he actaully got the better of Logan.

still trying to ponder were you came to the conclusion that DD and Elektra held Logan off and that what they did was more superior to Daken.

I also notice you have yet to comment on what I said about the encounters.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:34 PM
Survivor19

Checked their fight, turns out you ARE right about their first actual fight. Daken did got better of Logan, though his old man wasn't exactly going all out on him.

Hell, there was Wolverine/X-23 "first encounter" (not the one in Uncanny), where she got better of Logan, bleeding him out.

Well, let's say you convinced me that Team 1 showings against Logan are superior to Team 2' ones.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:56 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Checked their fight, turns out you ARE right about their first actual fight. Daken did got better of Logan, though his old man wasn't exactly going all out on him.

Hell, there was Wolverine/X-23 "first encounter" (not the one in Uncanny), where she got better of Logan, bleeding him out.

Well, let's say you convinced me that Team 1 showings against Logan are superior to Team 2' ones.

I know.

Logan was letting his self get stabbed over and over again by X-23 I would not put much faith in the fight.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's the best at what we do - Logan about Daken.

Most people don't understand Daken's pheromone manipualtion power, his greatest weapon.

Elektra has those mind tricks, though. It would be an interesting battle.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

daken and x-23 for the win.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:08 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by riceroost
Daken is over 60 years old, so no - Team claw has the experience. X-23 may have less experience than Elektra or DD, but I dare say that comparitively fighting and training has taken up a larger part of her life than theirs. Fighting/killing is more ingrained in her and more natural than it is for Team ninja.

As neither Daken or X-23 has fought either no reliable argument can be made for who is more skilled. Daken likely has more training (thus has more skilleds) than Team ninja so skill goes to team claw.
Proof? They've never fought, so how would you come to such a conclusion. Both are skilled enough to be comparable to Wolverine, who is vastly superior to Elektra or DD in every possible way.
I dont see how this would be anything other than a walk in the park for Team Claw. The superhuman factor makes the outcome blatantly obvious.
I'm sure X was only trained to combat defenseless targets roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the fact is DD and Elektra are 2 essentially normal combatants. Team Claw? Not exactly.
??? Such as? Daken can hold his own against arguably the most skilled and experienced fighter in the Marvel U.
Yeah you have to repeatedly kill them each like 6 times to get them to stay down for longer than 5 seconds.
Wolverine was fighting brainwashing at the time and Elektra sneak attacked him while he was fighting other people. Not applicable.
DD has the top speed of....... a human, therefor both X-23 and Daken with speed ENHANCED as a byproduct of their mutant abilities are faster than DD. As far as senses go, they are likely equal or close to it. Wolverine's senses are equivalent to DD's with DD having slightly better hearing and Wolverine having a slightly better sense of smell. Daken's sensory disruption abilities also spell DOOM for DD.

As for X-23 being trained to fight Wolverine, I have seen that mentioned somewhere. Considering that she was given many of the same tests as Logan (BEAR) I'd say it's pretty obvious it's a distinct possibility. Wasn't she also seen training to fight Wolverine in a simulator?

confused You realise I am actually in favourof team 1 winning? I was just pointing out that DD and Elektra have the skill and experience to hold their own for a bit.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:17 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Isn't Daken around sixty years old? He should have more exp.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:36 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Isn't Daken around sixty years old? He should have more exp.
just because he's old?

also, quality of experience is important to consider as well

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:40 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, from the time he was born(or more importantly, cut from his mothers stomach), Romulus was training him, and he was also extensively trained Cyber. I think his training is of an extremely high quality, don't you? Cyber also said Daken was his best student, and if it weren't for his adamantium skin, Daken could have killed him.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

just because he's old?

also, quality of experience is important to consider as well

No, not just because he'd old. He's been trained by Romulus since he were a kid.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, from the time he was born(or more importantly, cut from his mothers stomach), Romulus was training him, and he was also extensively trained Cyber. I think his training is of an extremely high quality, don't you? Cyber also said Daken was his best student, and if it weren't for his adamantium skin, Daken could have killed him.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:48 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's been trained by Romulus since he were a kid.
that still doesn't tell us what experience he has

he could've been trained by going up against hand ninjas all day...which isnt that great experience

good experience is going up against top tiers

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:49 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Almost 60 years of non stop training under Romulus and Cyber is the equivalent of giving a man a chaingun, and setting him loose on a den of pirates with nothing but plastic swords.

And how good is DD's and Elektra's training?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:58 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote