KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mr. Phinney would like people to know...

Mr. Phinney would like people to know...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Ok, ok, after carefully observing the Witch Avatar, I can conclude that her ass no longer appears fat, rather, voluptuous and pleasantly plump smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:01 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As you wish... I may keep the odd close eye on you, just in case...

Tex, that's... well... never mind...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Not more backtracking! Really texas! If you are going to insult me then you could atleast stick by your own insults! The witch happens to be bending over a couldron and therefore her ass to me seems perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body actually!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:05 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mind you, this is in danger of turning into the oddest argument I have ever been in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

He he he I lke that Ush! Am I going to have to start calling you Wesley?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:07 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Feel free. I'm not quite a Giles, then?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:08 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yes Edna, you are correct. While observing the Witch Avatar's voluptuous and pleasantly plump ass, I also noticed that her bottom was perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:09 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I would just like to say that;

1. I have a fat ass
  2. I am a terrible speller
  3. my typing is horrendous

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:10 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No objections to that laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:13 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh you did, did you? You've become very agreable al of a suden! What has prompted this spontaneous change of heart I wonder?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have this blind spot for apostrophes; I keep doign semi-colons instead.

This IS an odd argument...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:15 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Edna, you've shown me the error of my ways. You've opened my eyes! I will forever be in your debt! smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:18 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*singing* I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all the obstacles in my way............It's gonna be bright, bright sun shining day.............. smile smile smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:21 PM
Ratcat

Barf bag please!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:22 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Shouldn't Finti be here for this?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:24 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

What is going on here??!!?? confused

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 02:34 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Damage control smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 04:54 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Could it be? Tex has a conscience? Could he actually be feeling slightly gulty about making so many arguments with people? No I don't think so!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 10:35 AM
finti

I think they are big enought to handle their own barf bags, hopefully. Damage control is the main thing about those Texans.
AGGIES big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:15 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I think Edna has a lovely behind

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:26 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote