KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » The Official Episode-I DVD Thread

The Official Episode-I DVD Thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

I read the doc is cool: no talking heads, no voice over. Just 60 minutes of fly-on-the-wall witnessing the making of TPM.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2001 09:36 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

And it's made for adults. big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 04:39 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

So, why are you happy than KJ? big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 05:42 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

(please log in to view the image)
It wasn't Slave 1... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

how did you get that???

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 07:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Aha, well there you go...

Actually it came via a link on JediNet.Com

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok, guess I was wrong sad

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 08:23 PM
Ratcat

Well, if you like that, how about this...
(please log in to view the image)
That's a Ratcat original composite. wink Won't find that anywhere else. Actually, it is a bit of a rush job, but you get the idea.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 09:08 PM
yerssot

are you sure? the colors of the houses looks strange

Old Post Oct 5th, 2001 09:12 PM
Ratcat

I did say it was a rush job. I just put the house in to cover something up.

I need to do some more work on it today to get the colours in.

I just did it to get the who ship as one image. Gotta do the feet a bit to.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 07:43 AM
yerssot

so the ship isn't on one whole pic?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 09:55 AM
Ratcat

No, that image is made up from 3 seperate pieces.

The ships feet we saw previously from StarWars.Com, the Vid cap from Jedinet and the building from another picture.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 11:12 AM
yerssot

k, can you see the whole ship on the DVD?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 11:21 AM
Ratcat

I fon't think so, not like that at least. I think it's a pan down shot from the top of the ship to the feet. I haven't actually seen the footage, just these screen caps.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 03:45 PM
yerssot

so perhaps it could still be Slave 1 evil face

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 04:13 PM
KJ
Sausages

RC that picture is in the new UK magazine although it's very small.

What is it anyway?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 03:01 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That picture is a composite of two others, I haven't seen a new copy of the magazine. The last one I saw was about 6 weeks ago and that image wasn't in it.

I suggest you go look again. If there is a similar one then maybe but I can assure you that the picture I posted on 5th Oct at 9pm was made from a vid cap at JediNet, an image off of SW.C and a 3dMax model of a tatooine building.

The SW.Com image was of the legs with Ani and QGJ running past, the top of the ship was from the JediNet caps.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 03:12 PM
KJ
Sausages

I'm not implying anything. I don't even know what the picture is.

The magazine has a few pages about the TPM DVD and it shows some of the lost scenes and the picture is there. But it's very small and the right side is cut off so you can only see some of the house.

So what is the picture of?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:12 PM
yerssot

It's a ship that QGJ and Anakin pass on there way to the ship of the queen... notice the little droids on the ship please

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:14 PM
Ratcat

Oh KJ, I realised that. smile Noi worries.

Basically the ship is in a "missing scene" from TPM that is on the DVD.

As far as I can work out, the shot pans down from the top of the ship where the little droids are towards the legs, as this happens Ani and QGJ come into view, running or walking passed the ship.

I think this is the ouskirts of Mos Espa, there is a "sand house" on the right but it was cut off so I replaced it with an alternate.

It may be the the scene actually shows the who ship and then closes in on the shot, not sure, I haven't seen it myself yet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:24 PM