KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Escapism

Escapism
Started by: Philosophicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophicus
MornGlory, you can take an IQ test on tickle.com, highiqsociety.org, or search for GliaWeb for extremely difficult IQ tests - my highest score there was 189.

In all your years of studying you apparently never learned one thing--all internet IQ tests are a load of bullshit. They test knowledge, not intelligence, which is not what an IQ test is supposed to do. And yes, there are tests out there that test actual intelligence rather than one's level of education. Just not on the internet.

You know who you remind me a little of? Peggy Hill. You both insult other people to make yourselves seem smarter, you both will believe anything somebody tells you as long as it helps feed your ravenous ego, and you both enjoy thinking of your job in a way that makes it seem more important and difficult that it actually is.

But don't pay attention to me--I'm just a bumbling half-wit commoner. I could never know anything, let alone formulate worthwhile ideas in my own head. Go about yer business, Mister Genyiss, I don't mean no 'arm. *tips hat*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 04:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Raven - IQ tests does not only measure knowledge - they also measure logical reasoning - and I did find some of those on the internet - tests by Cooimans - go check it out on gliaweb.com

YTaker - No one can define matter in a philosophically meaningful way and in a universally accepted way. Also, I don't understand your questions??

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:54 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brandino

i only registered a 151 on my iq on the internet then i chose a different one and it said my iq was 64

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:03 AM
brandino is currently offline Click here to Send brandino a Private Message Find more posts by brandino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've scored from 89 to 189! So, I'm either retarded or super genius!!!

hubby - my book cannot be written in simpler terms.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:08 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote