KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Same old Obi-Wan

Same old Obi-Wan
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: Hey!

This message has become a victim of thre greatr upgrade bug of 16th-Nov-2000

Old Post Nov 17th, 2000 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hehehehe...yes, it is rather silly smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2000 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Something's wrong with page 4. I can't read at least four reply's to RC's comment that he felt betrayed. So what's silly, apart from me?

queeq out

Old Post Nov 19th, 2000 12:34 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

RC,why do you have Dim's sig. in that post?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2000 06:42 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I think this topic has gone a little messed up. Before when I tried to add a post it wouldn't let me and also there were loads of adverts at the bottom of the page overlapping other people's posts. Confusing...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2000 07:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I've noticed that as well Daft.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2000 08:00 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh my, I made so many good remarks and jokes. Probably the best ever. Now there are all lost due to this glitch. Now no one will ever know what a genius I am. smile

queeq out

Old Post Nov 20th, 2000 12:05 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think we still might be having minor glitches...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2000 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Dim, could you be more.... specific?

queeq out

Old Post Nov 20th, 2000 09:25 PM
Ratcat

Yeah, that happened when they upgraded ezboard last week. It turned all mu emoticons into HTML tags for the links to the emoticons and when I tried to edit them out it junked the entire message. Sorry, not my fault. sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2000 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

OK, you're forgiven.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 21st, 2000 02:50 PM
Dim
Creativity

queeq...you're asking someone named Dim to be more specific...

But anyway...I think I noticed that some for the posts said that they were updated and when I looked at them they hadn't been...and I coudn't see that the person listed as being the last to post had edited any of their old posts...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2000 07:01 PM
Darth Daft

Well I assume it's all back to normal now?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, they upgraded the upgrade and now it's all working again.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 04:44 AM
Darth Daft

Right so where were we? Hmmm, Obi-Wan's clothes. Had we decided that this was practically wrapped up?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 05:10 AM
Ratcat

I think so. Thing is, we've seen one posed picture and one select with him in those robes, plus a few spy pics. He could be wearing something completely different for half the film and we'd be none the wiser until 2002...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 05:13 AM
Darth Daft

Yes, but then have you noticed how most male characters keep the same costume throughout a whole film? Han changes his suit in TESB but that's it I think.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 05:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

Han only changes his suit FOR(!) TESB and then got teh old one back in ROTJ. He didn't change it halfway the movie. They just took his jacket when they started torturing him.

And yeah, I think OB1 will wear his robes throughout the movie. Anakin wears several outfits, we saw that. It is very doubtful that OB1 will also wear different outfits since we never saw any other on any spy pic.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 02:45 PM
Ratcat

Maybe, but then we could be falling for the grand Lucas master plan. I think we are barely scratching the surface with what we know so far.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 04:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

True. Very true. But there are quite a lot of pics of OB1 and then again, we don't know what was filmed on the soundstages in Australia.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 06:29 PM