KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Supershadow Hacked!

Supershadow Hacked!
Started by: woman_beater69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix0000

lol just the other day i visited his site and sent several messages to him, then when i began to explore more i saw how fake it was and where he stumbled over himself many times, just so you all know so don't make fun of me for sending him questions at first :P

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Phoenix0000 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix0000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

And finally, thank you Lucas for a lifetime of movie going thrills. (SuperShadow: You’ve made Lucas’ day.) Thrills that I now share with my children. Excellent site, SuperShadow. (SuperShadow: Feel the love. I’m the greatest ever.) Keep the dream alive and thank you Mr. Lucas and may the Force be with you. P.S. I am one of 20,000 Canadians that put Jedi as religion on our census form and yes I have a life with friends and success. I just think it's funny. (SuperShadow: Hahaha. I love your sense of humor. Star Wars might be a religion in several hundred years. Jesus had no idea how big his ideas would become.)

Right from SS himself.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:21 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

WHO LOVES ESB AND ROTJ!? Well read this:
Mr. Lucas, I am a big fan of your movies especially Star Wars. I have two questions for you. 1) In Episode 6, Luke Skywalker asks Leia if she remembers her real mom and she says just a little. Leia says she remembers what Padme looks like and she was sad. But in Episode 3 her mom dies after giving birth. 2) What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Thanks for your time.

George Lucas: I can’t explain everything in detail in the films. There just isn’t enough time. It is implied in Revenge of the Sith that Padme makes a brief Force connection with Leia at Leia’s birth. There is no need to dwell needlessly on this issue.

Picking a favorite Star Wars films is sort of like asking me to pick which of my children I love the most. They’re all equal. However, if I have to give an answer, I would say that the Star Wars films I directed are definitely my favorites. The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are major disappointments. I let the fans down by not directing those films myself. I really regret allowing Kersh and Richard to direct those films.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those two areconsiderd the best. Super Shadow you will payyyyyyyyyyyy?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi...no one messes with them.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:14 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say we get Super Shadow, some one send him bug. If you know what I mean.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I say we find out where he lives and torture him.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

I know where he lives, everyone does, Hickory, NC.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He lies about everything. How do you know that's true?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 12:17 AM
Kraken
Wraith

send him a bug i could do that or send him a worm through e-mail or disguise it as a cheap star wars product that he would be eager to open. that would give us a opening to his system.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Zodiac
He lies about everything. How do you know that's true?

True, but he never said it... Looky Supershadow

Mickey E Suttle
2339 24th Ave
Hickory,
North Carolina

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:08 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

LET'S KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:35 PM