KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)

Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
operator616

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Flash threw him out with the speed force, Constantine b cause he's Constantine (lol), and yeah you got me with the demons 3.

I still reckon he could possess someone like BP or IF though..

Don't forget xanadu in JLD annual #2: https://imgur.com/GxvIQGL

I wouldn't be surprised if he did manage to possess one of those (recall that he also possessed the powerful entity pantheon), i just think that saying he could posses all of them is a bit of a stretch.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:45 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by operator616
A couple things in this thread id like to clarify:

- Pandora was nowhere near multiversal in her regular appearances. She was easily beaten by Faust, nimraa, Blight, and even vandal savage for christ's sake. He also stalemated her in another encounter. She has a few impressive feats but the multiversal feat is most definitely a separate version.

- Zatanna and co feat is very questionable because Zatanna was in a dimension where thought becomes reality and was amped a thousandfold in the world tree before she performed the feat. Regular Zatanna lost to the likes of blackbriar thorn and enchantress.

- Agamotto isn't multiversal and doesn't have any individual showings indicating he is. Not to mention that this version of Agamotto looks like a regular sorceror supreme and not the ascended version of Agamotto that is part of Vishanti.

- Phantom Stranger is not multiversal. He may have been at one time but since then he's acquired too many lows for him to be considered multiversal on average. Courtesy of having too many appearances. He's been defeated by a random demon, he even couldn't contain planet-destroying energies without cassandra's help, and xanadu saved him from a spell which Stranger himself couldn't prevent and several others which i could mention. He's still pretty powerful, above skyfather and hovering around Galactus level, but certainly not full blown multiversal.

JLD is still above Avengers 1M, imo. What do you think?

Old Post May 7th, 2018 02:43 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Zack M
JLD is still above Avengers 1M, imo. What do you think?
If i had to choose between them id chose JLD (which includes all members that showed up). But that's only because they have far more appearances, so we've had more time to explore their abilities and feats. Id rather wait at least until the current Avengers arc plays out and see what Avengers 1M are capable of to form a more definitive opinion.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:05 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Pretty much what operator said.

This Avengers squad has been around all of 3 issues, and only in flashbacks. The only feat is a statement that Phoenix can melt a supernova, which makes her flames unimaginably hot. We're really just applying our own expectations/hopes to everything else.

It's entirely possible they wind up accomplishing absolutely nothing by the time this is over.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 7th, 2018 at 08:43 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:37 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'd say the amped Justice League form Darksedi War could take them, too.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 7th, 2018 09:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Quan makes a very valid point

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Quan makes a very valid point
Golgo can’t rebut therefore I won.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud
Don't be a sore loser.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:19 PM
Senor Cage

I'd think the JSA could take them, too. The lineup with Spectre and co.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:00 PM
xJLxKing

I'd say the amped Justice League form Darksedi War could take them, too.

(please log in to view the image)

None of them are a threat to Hourman...maybe

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:21 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by operator616
That aside, a severely depowered Agamotto was casually instantly posessing all the avengers at once. But like i said, im not sure that this ascended version of agamotto applies to the regular sorceror supreme agamotto.
Regular Aggy was supposed to have beaten Dormammu according to the handbooks iirc. So I don't know... you put him on Dorm level at least.

As for the rest of them:

Odin speaks for himself.

Ghost Rider would make more sense as Zarathos. Otherwise you assume normal GR levels. I'd assume Aaron would want him as powerful as possible, but I don't think he knows anything about him.

Starbrand seems like a Hulk level being with the Starbrand. Assumption.

Black Panther is Panther God at least if the forum poster I don't remember is correct.

Iron Fist... ****ed if I know. You could assume it was the Fist from the "Scott murdering Xavier" fables. Otherwise it'd be Daniel Randiel levels and that is way above a Celestial.

Phoenix should be around your normal Phoenix user. Which means GS is probably hamster wheeling in his grave as we speak.

Everything should be your Skyfather levels except Iron Fist and Phoenix (GR too but he has a possible out, and Hulkbrand is just going with it). Nobody in history knows about Iron Fist, and Phoenix should at least be within a hair's breadth of lightspeed away from a Celestial. Talk about sand on a fire though. At least nobody outside one man has any issue with that one. But then again the lack of quality wins makes this about right.

Should anyway. Aaron is not one to abide by shoulds. But maybe his Jane lust will temper his fires with her being gone.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by xJLxKing
None of them are a threat to Hourman...maybe

I'm talking about the Avengers.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:34 AM
xJLxKing

I'm talking about the Avengers.

OHH right

But there is still Phoenix, no?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:43 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

OHH right

But there is still Phoenix, no?

Yeah, but the JL have Death. DeathFlash killed Darkseid.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:11 AM
xJLxKing

Yeah, but the JL have Death. DeathFlash killed Darkseid.

Death of speeders, no?
Moreso, Death Racer in some form or another has always been the one to kill DS. It happened in DS wars, and Final Crisis.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:32 AM
operator616

Regular Aggy was supposed to have beaten Dormammu according to the handbooks iirc. So I don't know... you put him on Dorm level at least.

That would be true if dormammu didn't have such a bad track record against sorcerors supreme. Dormammu has been arguably their main arch-nemesis throughout the ages and at every point he was at least held back from taking earth. Strange has overpowered/banished/defeated dormammu about 5 times (some of which he had minor help). Ancient one has also done exactly that, so why is it so hard to imagine SS agamotto doing the same? That's not even getting into the details of the context (for instance, we know dormammu is generally weakened on Earth, which would explain why he goes into pussy-mode against Strange). Add in the fact that you're using a handbook as the sole basis, and you can see how that doesn't exactly inspire confidence in agamotto's power. I can't say that i knew about their encounter though, so post the handbook scan if you can to see if im missing something.

As for the rest of them:

Odin speaks for himself.

Ghost Rider would make more sense as Zarathos. Otherwise you assume normal GR levels. I'd assume Aaron would want him as powerful as possible, but I don't think he knows anything about him.

Starbrand seems like a Hulk level being with the Starbrand. Assumption.

Black Panther is Panther God at least if the forum poster I don't remember is correct.

Iron Fist... ****ed if I know. You could assume it was the Fist from the "Scott murdering Xavier" fables. Otherwise it'd be Daniel Randiel levels and that is way above a Celestial.

Phoenix should be around your normal Phoenix user. Which means GS is probably hamster wheeling in his grave as we speak.

Everything should be your Skyfather levels except Iron Fist and Phoenix (GR too but he has a possible out, and Hulkbrand is just going with it). Nobody in history knows about Iron Fist, and Phoenix should at least be within a hair's breadth of lightspeed away from a Celestial. Talk about sand on a fire though. At least nobody outside one man has any issue with that one. But then again the lack of quality wins makes this about right.

Should anyway. Aaron is not one to abide by shoulds. But maybe his Jane lust will temper his fires with her being gone.

Normally i would agree but im being more cautious about non-current characters. Just look at the recent Thanos series where a future Galactus is running around with a gun like a pathetic street thug only to get one-shotted by Thanos. Or black bolt killing celestials. Granted, it's a future/potential version and not a past version, but still, one can never be too certain.

Although, what feats does panther god have? im also not sure if that is in fact panther god, but even if it is, it's evidently in human form which makes it extremely vulnerable and weak.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 11:42 AM
operator616

Death of speeders, no?
Moreso, Death Racer in some form or another has always been the one to kill DS. It happened in DS wars, and Final Crisis.

Not really. Pre crisis racer was swatted away like a fly by Darkseid. Post-crisis racer was stomped by Scott free with the power of alpha energies (which is equal to Darkseid's omega energies) and in FC it required the radion bullet + the racer + superman's singing skills to take out Darkseid. It's only in the new continuity that the racer was able to take out Darkseid.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 11:49 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

panther god shredded logos recently....he was very clearly WELL above skyfather. appeared to be above lifebringer which was ridiculous.

if these characters are portrayed at there normal levels, they crush the jld imo. at least with their standard jld line up. standard jld without prep would be hard pressed to beat classic odin alone. /shrug

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote