KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Adam Warlock w/IG vs Maelstrom w/Anomaly vs Ereshkigal w/S

Adam Warlock w/IG vs Maelstrom w/Anomaly vs Ereshkigal w/S
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
So you're not really paying attention to my post? Here's where i stated why they're universal:

Let's put the scans for those. At the end of Infinity War #6, Eternity says, just like i mentioned in the quote above, "this universe, that is I":

http://i.imgur.com/1ND5olm.jpg?1

Magus' bio/handbook:

http://i.imgur.com/b9BnktU.jpg?1

(read top paragraph, sorry about not editing it, im having problems with editing images currently, for some reason).

And that's right associated with the relevant arc (on panel scan from the relevant arc, and the bio narrating the relevant scene). I don't have to reach into another arc (Infinity Crusade) to prove my point.

Because they were threatening the 616 reality.

Maybe Starlin upgraded his view on Eternity/Infinity after Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War. He portrayed them as universal in those two arcs, there's absolutely no denying that and you know it.

.....Which is definitely false.

I'm curious why Eternity couldn't be saying... this universe that is I.. how does that exclude him from being multiversal? If multiple universes are apart of him... yes one could still say.. the universe is I... that doesn't exclude him being in charge of multiple universes besides that one.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:53 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Goid to see u post

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 07:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Hey Guy... good to see you to buddy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 04:23 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

smile Who do u think wins

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 06:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Edit ... wrong thread.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 02:34 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote