KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

(I think he was talking to te other guy spawn master but even if you are Elijah I think you should wait for liquid to do all of this stuff. You arent the guy running the RP so wait for him to say the stuff.)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:00 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elijah MK III
Nihilistic Existentialist

((Eh, Liquid gets busy. Or just doesn't bother. He appreciates it when I do this kind of junk for him. Really, ask him. Even I don't get to make up plot elements and introduce them without running them by him, but I can play broken record just fine.

And yes, Spawn_Master, the profile stuff was for springboy34. But do be aware that Liquid guards his plot quite carefully, and I'm trying to save you from his wrath later on. . .

Remember, the primary mission of all the Marines on the Divine Blade is to recapture the UNSC Iron Fist's AI. And then word has it we're going to be leaving the Diagona system for points unknown.)

Hawkins hefted the needlers and then reloaded them before popping out and letting loose a stream of pink projectiles at a Red Elite, which tried to dodge, smashed into the wall, and then exploded as the rounds impacted. "Somehow these don't feel quite right, either. I wonder if there's something you can adjust. Becky and Amanda seem to work better, somehow. Well, if that purple thing is the only gun you like, I'll carry another one along for you. I can take the extra weight. I don't think I can keep both these Needlers, though, my left arm is starting to hurt pretty bad again. Maybe I should stick to driving."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:41 AM
Elijah MK III is currently offline Click here to Send Elijah MK III a Private Message Find more posts by Elijah MK III Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[sorry bout that then..just, I thought you were directing it at me..]

*Tucker grinned* They can't keep me down for long, mate..*Then, two more Blue Elites leading a pack of Grunts came through. Tucker aimed at a Grunt and killed him instantly. Then another one beside it yelled* AAAH!! THEY GOT ONE! THEY GOT ONE! WE'L ALL GONNA DIE!!! *He started running in circles until an Elite knocked him out to shut him up* Damned thing..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:07 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

(lol yes something as big as a huge bomb like that, PM me first eh? You can change plot for anything so long as it's not cataclysmic. Anyway the bomb thing actually helps, I was planning for a bomb when he return to earth. Gj! lol)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:21 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

quote: (post)
Originally posted by springboy34
springboy34 iditiots a.k.a. samwise

OK first you spelled idiots wrong, good job on that. Second, it's not smart to join without reading the rules then call the GM an idiot in the first place. Straighten your act up soldier, we dont take people with attitude into this corps.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Apr 12th, 2006 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:23 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

The Silver elite and the Red ones, all cloaked suddenly stopped within the smoke. "Grenades!" He said into his comm, very quietly, "Two volleys!" Grenades thrown with training, six in total, were hurled in a pattern towards the enemies to cover as much ground as possible, then they charged. The red ones dual wielding plasma rifles, the silver one needlers. He only fired off about twenty shots before backing behind the red elites and deeper into the smoke to circle around.

I cant edit my posts anymore I am not allowed or something wtf is this

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:26 PM
Elijah MK III

((Double poster! Lol. I'm gonna wait for either FG725 or Silent Wolf to post groundside before I do anything down there.))

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
Elijah MK III is currently offline Click here to Send Elijah MK III a Private Message Find more posts by Elijah MK III Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
(lol yes something as big as a huge bomb like that, PM me first eh? You can change plot for anything so long as it's not cataclysmic. Anyway the bomb thing actually helps, I was planning for a bomb when he return to earth. Gj! lol)
[Thanks happy]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:33 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[Sorry to inform you guys, but SilentWolf can't post for awhile..she's in trouble..stick out tongue]

*Tucker swtiched to his pistol and fired into the smoke, hitting the last Grunt in the face. It went splat into the wall, and slid down, the blue blood trailing behind it. He saw a needler and grabbed it. It was heavier than he expected. He fired rapidly, and fell backward. They clung onto an Elite, and exploded. The Elite let out a loud cry and fell backwards dead. The Silver one cursed and continued firing. A few needler shot's got on Tucker arm* GOD DAMNIT THAT BURNS!!!!! *He fell behind the wall, nursing his arm. He came out and yelled* FIRE IN THE HOLE!! *He had refreshed his grenade supply and threw one. It exploded, taking down the Elite's shields. He fired a few needler shots, having to reload. It was all he needed to take out another Blue one. Then more Grunts came in, followed by a Blue Elite.* WE'RE OUT NUMBERED! WE'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT!!

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:39 AM
Elijah MK III

((That's been Silent's MO for a bit. You'd think she's backpacking across the US, waiting to post from library computers. Meh. FG725, I'll let you post if you want. Or in a few days I'll have Yi kick some butt or something.

And BOOM! I stand corrected))

Brute had realized the situation was hopeless soon after he dropped the other needler, which was fully loaded, near Tucker. So he did the only sensible thing: he crawled back to the Rolling Thunder, and unhitched the LAAG-toting trailer from the armored tractor Ghost. Then he turned the unburdened craft toward the door. No one noticed, because they were so engrossed in the fighting. The large Marine boosted the Ghost straight toward the open door. As it approached the control panels where the Marines were hiding, Mike leaned back, hard, straining his bandaged arm terribly. The Ghost nosed up, and the bottom hit the panel, making it bounce over Tucker's head before it landed, hard, in the doorway, on top of the Blue Elite, smashing him to a pulp. Brute slewed the back of the Ghost around, sideswiping the Grunts, and then boosted down the hall, where another group was forming. Elites and Grunts alike were impaled on the spikes Davaran and Brute had welded to the thickened armor plating surrounding the vehicle, and screamed as they were dragged along and killed. The hallway was clear, and Brute turned the "Rolling" part of the Rolling Thunder back to the Core.

"I think we can get out if we leave now. Let's re-attach the trailer and load Elisio and Rupani up--Rupani will have to lay in the back. I guess we can do it like before--Elisio on one side, and Tucker on the other, with two guns apiece? There's still plenty of SMGs and ARs in the trailer. Just remember to duck when Major Davaran swings that LAAG around!"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:04 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Tucker jumped on his side* Got it mate! *He reloaded his needler with some ammo he found, and sat, waiting for the next round of Covenant to come along. He heard some footsteps and raised his needler. He was dissapointed when he found out it was only a few grunts.*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:30 PM
Elijah MK III

The Rolling Thunder and crew had been following corridors at random, meeting light resistance for ten minutes before the radio crackled again.

"This is the LT. We're at a standstill here, pinned down en route to the Bridge. There must be twenty Elites and a bunch of Grunts and Jackals up ahead of us, and we can't break through. Major Davaran, if you can help us at all, we really need it right now. I don't know how much longer we can hold out!" A set of coordinates showed on the Marines' HUDs.

"We're on our way, Lieutenant." replied Davaran. "Brute, take a right here, and get us up to top speed."

Yi heard the commotion as the Elites charged, and froze, rock-still. If her previous experience was any guide, Covenant motion trackers weren't much better than UNSC equipment, and the Elites would miss her, and wouldn't be able to detect her much beyond fifteen meters. After the Elites passed her position, Yi continued crawling toward the sniper Jackal's positions, and raised her assault rifle when she came within range. Then she took a second look at the end of the barrel, and thought better of it. This model didn't sport a muzzle suppressor, and whle the increased accuracy was nice, the noise would alert the Elites and Jackals to her position, and ruin the most important tactical advantage: surprise. Yi began to circle around the Jackals.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 04:17 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Tucker had to grab onto the side to prevent himself from flying off and smashing through the window of the ship. When they finally got back onto a straight corridor, he resumed his position. He looked at his HUD and said* 10 miles..nearly there boys..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
Nola_One
Omega

Nuron saw the elites coming around, and Yi doing the same, the Ghost speeding off of the plain was clear of fire, for now. Nuron swung the nimble Warhwak around, and did one pass to make the Covenant cover their heads, Yi took a shot and took one down, with the confusion the main force of elites lit up their swords. Nuron set the weapons array for automatic full spread. The entire group of elites was sent into the air with the gravel and dust from the missiles and bullets surrounding the team, not one scratch on them though.

As the dust settled the WarHawk hovered over the team, "There are some ghost still left over at the next line of trees, I will go ahead, I believe I saw a friendly," Nuron paused, "heading towards the ridge. But, TEN's helmet is heading to the West, that I know for sure. And we will need that." Nuron again shifted the thrusters to full and headed across the desert plains back to the natural forest.

((Sorry it's so bad just needed to post, don't worry guys in space, we'll eventually get off this rock again, I hope...))

Last edited by Nola_One on Apr 25th, 2006 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:51 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(so did you kill the elites? I didnt get who you were saying didnt have a scratch on them wacko

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

(( Oh yeah I got them... you guys just need to start moving forward to keep up, and get TEN's helmet))

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:33 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(ok)
"Quick we have to move now!" Atkins yelled he ran with his teammates behind him as they headed to the ghosts each hopping on one. He turned west activating his boosters he streamed through the trees. Atkins was whipped across his face with a tree branch leaving a bloody wound under his eye. He didn't even notice though that was the thing about Atkins he never let much of anything take him off topic on his mission unless it was of high priority like saving allies or his personal favorite making the enemy suffer a horrid and painfully agonizing death.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 05:51 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

This game master now gives permission for anyone to introduce plot elements. I will stop anyone who does anything retarded but you are all free from my eternal wrath.

Ten kept driving his ghost away from the others, and the Covenant.

(Oh and he also sung the hokey pokey.)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:11 PM
FinalSepharim
Under the stars

heh, I guess the slow moving story was just the only problem.. I just, dont see much of a plot for dav and brute and Keroth till we move onto something new..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 09:08 PM
FinalSepharim is currently offline Click here to Send FinalSepharim a Private Message Find more posts by FinalSepharim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
This game master now gives permission for anyone to introduce plot elements. I will stop anyone who does anything retarded but you are all free from my eternal wrath.

Ten kept driving his ghost away from the others, and the Covenant.

(Oh and he also sung the hokey pokey.)
[What about my position as a Spartan II?]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:25 AM