KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalSepharim
Under the stars

Thats kindof, A BIG change right in the middle of yer storeh.. But how about this, We have the AI.. and are back onboard the Peanut butter and jelly.. or what ever our ship was called.. And, we.. do something new and innovative! it seems no one cares for the limited gameplay in the cov ship.. since noone knows where they are, or what to do.. (Including myself)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:42 PM
FinalSepharim is currently offline Click here to Send FinalSepharim a Private Message Find more posts by FinalSepharim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalSepharim
Thats kindof, A BIG change right in the middle of yer storeh.. But how about this, We have the AI.. and are back onboard the Peanut butter and jelly.. or what ever our ship was called.. And, we.. do something new and innovative! it seems no one cares for the limited gameplay in the cov ship.. since noone knows where they are, or what to do.. (Including myself)
[Alright..I'l stay as a marine for awhile..]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 02:52 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

((A'ight! That's enough! I know this is gona turn into a fight of words so I will prepare the next stage of the Mission. I will take into my power the Characters I need.))

Nuron came over the tree line to see TEN in the distance, and of course another Covenant camp in the direction of the last elite. "Guys I see a base due north east, I suggest taking it by the east side, their wraiths are postioned there. I will be there to pick you up," He paused, "With support, I know it." Rae was a little more attentive to the radio after that.

"Okay guys." Yi said, "We'll go around and blow up those tanks, th-" "BLOW UP?!" Rae said boldly, "No, we'll take one, then blow up the rest with it." "Okay, we'll do that, Atkins cover Rae, I will take the hill to the west." Yi finished. "Your about a kilometer away right now so find a spot to hide those ghost and watch for cloaked elites in the brush." Nuron added.

TEN was in the clear the brush had cleared from under his ghost he was in a grass field and a ledge ahead, he saw from the distance that it was a growing canyon, "I can make this." he thought to himself, he began to drive along the edge to find the shortest jump point. Nuron saw the field clearly now, but just as he was get near 5 enemy ghost showed up on sensors heading for TEN, and 4 banshee from the opposing side of the canyon, TEN now saw the WarHawk in the air, though he had never really seen one so he wasn't sure what to make of it, then again it sure wasn't covenant. TEN started towards the oncoming ghost, he fire continuosly keeping their head down, the plasma stopped, battery low, TEN made the 180 and started going full tilt at the edge.

Nuron made for the Banshees, two fired their seeking green bombs, they hit lighty with a searing aftermath sound, no real damage, the other two made for the sides, they both were tracked by the Main turrets on the top and bottom, they lost power and began to desend with increasing speed. The other two banshees attempted to make for the camp. One was brought down by a cluster missile, the other made it out of range, Nuron speed past it like it was standing still, the elite inside lost track of the WarHawk just in time to get the main rocket laucher to lock-on and send it to the forest floor in pieces.

The ghosts were now out of WarHawk weapons range and chasing TEN over the edge, TEN was almost all the way over but his weight was too much the ghost began to aim for the wall of the opposing side. TEN jumnped grabbing onto a outgrown root on a rock, it was small but holding. The other ghosts made the jumped and powered down, TEN heard the elites gloating at his misfortune Then all fo a sudden the ledge was covered in bullet fire and wearing away, TEN held on as the elites fell over him down the canyon. As the dust settled TEN was able to climb up to the solid ground.

Standing next to a silent running WarHawk was Nuron, "Nice to see your still on your feet. Seems you Might need your helmet back."

((BTW no more Spartans that is a fact! sorry for speeling))

Old Post May 1st, 2006 07:02 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elijah MK III
Nihilistic Existentialist

(Yeah, I think boredom is a large part of the problem. You can only post "they drove around and shot Covies" for so long))

No sooner had the Rolling Thunder reached the point indicated by the LT than the radio crackled again. "Er, sorry, Major, but we got through that chokepoint, have retrieved the AI, and are en route to the hangars by a different path. I guess we'll see you there? We're meeting no resistance--I wonder if we killed everything on board this ship already?" A burst of plasma gunfire cut into the comm. "Scratch that. Light resistance, but nothing we can't handle. Over and out."

Brute looked back at the Major and shrugged. "So. . . I guess that's it? We're done here?"

Janet Elisio's voice answered him from the trailer. "It ain't over til it's over, kid. We still have to get off this ship."

"Close enough. Let's get going, Brute. Interesting as everything is, this place gives me the creeps," said Davaran.

"But aren't we gonna blow up the core or something? I mean, that's what they do in all the vids. Otherwise they're going to repair the ship and chase us, right?" argued Brute.

The others chuckled, and Davaran spoke again. "Did you see a big red button labeled "self destruct" on the Core controls, there, Brute? It's not that easy. If we tried to do something that would detonate the core, we wouldn't be sure that we'd have enough time to get out. This ship is too damaged to play around with. Besides, I'm sure Flores, the AI from the Iron Fist, made sure this ship wouldn't be going anywhere, if they plugged her into the system at all. She IS a smart AI, you know."

Within a few short minutes, the Rolling Thunder had arrived in the hangar where the Pelicans waited, ready to go. The crew dismounted and boarded the birds, ready to take off.

As Davaran boarded, the LT saluted him. "Major Davaran, sir, thanks for all your help. We'd still be trapped in that life pod if it weren't for you. We have just one more small problem. We're short a pilot--but that's what you do best, right? Do you want to fly this Pelican out of here and back to the Razor's Kiss? My piloting skills are very, very rusty."

Yi watched Nuron fly the WarHawk away, and snorted derisively. "Boys and their toys." She worked her way around and up the hill, and switched to a beam rifle she had nabbed from one of the dead Jackals. The base was not much to behold--a single atmosphere chamber for Grunts to relax in, a patched-looking habitat for the air breathers, guarded by a few Shades and three Wraiths. One Wraith was already trailing smoke. Yi waited until Rae had dashed in from the brush and was approaching one of the undamaged Wraiths before she opened fire on the Elite driving it. While she didn't kill the Elite, she did wing it, which wasn't bad for a 500-meter shot with an ill-fitting Covenant weapon, with the target moving, to boot. It was the work of a few seconds for Rae to wrench open the Wraith's pitifully armored hatch and bash the wounded Elite's head open, after which she climbed inside and destroyed the other two Wraiths, which were just turning around by the time Rae opened fire.

The few ground troops who emerged from the shelters were short work for Atkins, Rae, and Yi. One Elite boarded a Ghost and tried to make a run for it--the one with Ten's helmet. He chose a poor vector, however, because it brought him straight in front of Rae's Wraith, which she promptly boosted and ran the Elite over with.

"Is that all of them?" asked Yi over the comm.

"Looks to be," replied Atkins.

Rae had just managed to pry Ten's helmet from the smashed Elite's hands when Yi arrived at thier position. The older woman scowled at the damaged helmet. "I hope we didn't do that." Then she opened up a comm channel to the WarHawk. "Tetra lead, this is Red Two. We have secured the helmet and are ready for extraction. Or do you want us to walk back to the Kiss?"

"Red Two, this is Tetra Lead. Cover your ears." The WarHawk arrived with a sonic boom, and decelerated from Mach 4 alarmingly fast.

Yi held out Ten's helmet, upside down. "Thought you might want to show off your good aim by dropping a nickel in here, Tetra Lead." she joked. To her surprise, one of the Mini-MACS did almost that, dropping a shell with almost no velocity right into the center of the helmet. "Show-off. Real soldiers don't need fancy toys to get the job done, you know. Are you going to let us in?"

As the trio boarded the WarHawk, Nuron called out over the internal speakers. "Real soldiers might be able to get by with a stick and a few rocks, but they can't get off the surface without something a little better." He closed the doors and began the ascent to the Razor's Kiss.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 09:01 PM
Elijah MK III is currently offline Click here to Send Elijah MK III a Private Message Find more posts by Elijah MK III Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalSepharim
Under the stars

nuron, there would be no fight, I never insulted anyone.. I just said the RPg was losing direction, due to lack of posting.. I would never insult a person for something they can't/didn't do.. But aside from that

-Davaran and the Tractor from hell arrive near a group of marines, firing its massive weaponry it clears a hallway of four hunters and numerous elites and grunts.. The marines then make their way down numerous hallways and corridors to the covenant bridge...

"Wow, this place is a bit empty for a bridge" davaran says in a almost fury, realizing he hasn't pulled the trigger once for almost five minutes.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 09:01 PM
FinalSepharim is currently offline Click here to Send FinalSepharim a Private Message Find more posts by FinalSepharim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalSepharim
Under the stars

(oh wow, when I posted you were too.. awesome, K, ignoring my parts..

Davaran noded at the comment about the life pod, but points to brute.. "That man saved your life, I only helped." he smirks as he gets into the pelican with no pilot.. He stares out the cockpit at the pelican that was still burning.. with bodies all around it. Another damaged pelican lifts off the ground, What looks like metal plates covering obviously damaged spots on the wings and side. Three pelicans out of Five made it out alive, the first shot down before it arrived, the second, the one davaran was in.. and expirienced his first mass amounts of human deaths.. He looks back as brute straps in, "Hey! You can sit up here if you want." He motions and brute lurches into the cockpit, "I've never been up in one of these.." he says.. Davaran smirks, "You know, keroth said the same thing, Now I have to teach TWO people how to fly one of these things.. " He smirks once more, as the pelican hits full speed toward the razors kiss..

Old Post May 1st, 2006 09:05 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[Ok, if their's no more Spartans, i'l stay as a marine then!]

*Tucker sat in one of the seat closest to the ramp exit of the Pelican. He stared out the windshield at the Razor's Kiss. It was like a small white dot in space, and around it was darkness, and small dots of stars and planets. He sighed and shouldered his BR 55, reloaded it, and grabbing some extra clips from the supplies next to him*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 09:16 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Sorry I have too much on my hands. sad I'm making one RP that will be invites only. Nuron, Silent Wolf, Final Sepharim, Elijah, your invited. Anyone else, I'm sorry but I dont want that many people in it. big grin You still have this role-play. Though I am departing from it...I may return in the future.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 10:21 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Sorry I have too much on my hands. sad I'm making one RP that will be invites only. Nuron, Silent Wolf, Final Sepharim, Elijah, your invited. Anyone else, I'm sorry but I dont want that many people in it. big grin You still have this role-play. Though I am departing from it...I may return in the future.
[It's alright mate..The RP Forums aren't very fun anymore..I might leave it for awhile..it'l let me catch up on my poetry and such..yes]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:57 AM
Nola_One
Omega

((Aye, I am done here for a while too. Been Nice knowing all of ya's))

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:40 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elijah MK III

((Well, if anyone wants to continue, I'll be happy "lead" for a while, unless you want to think up new plot stuff, too. Just post some ideas of where we can go next, and we can continue from there. But I fear we won't have much company. . .))

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:14 AM
Elijah MK III is currently offline Click here to Send Elijah MK III a Private Message Find more posts by Elijah MK III Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Elijah MK III
((Well, if anyone wants to continue, I'll be happy "lead" for a while, unless you want to think up new plot stuff, too. Just post some ideas of where we can go next, and we can continue from there. But I fear we won't have much company. . .))
[I wouldn't even know where to start..]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 02:45 AM
Elijah MK III

((Well, since this is now unofficially unhosted. . .

Two RPers isn't big enough, but if we get one more person, I'll keep this going. Let's just try and keep it realistic and interesting, though.))

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:58 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Originally posted by Nola_One
((A'ight! That's enough! I know this is gona turn into a fight of words so I will prepare the next stage of the Mission. I will take into my power the Characters I need.))

Nuron came over the tree line to see TEN in the distance, and of course another Covenant camp in the direction of the last elite. "Guys I see a base due north east, I suggest taking it by the east side, their wraiths are postioned there. I will be there to pick you up," He paused, "With support, I know it." Rae was a little more attentive to the radio after that.

"Okay guys." Yi said, "We'll go around and blow up those tanks, th-" "BLOW UP?!" Rae said boldly, "No, we'll take one, then blow up the rest with it." "Okay, we'll do that, Atkins cover Rae, I will take the hill to the west." Yi finished. "Your about a kilometer away right now so find a spot to hide those ghost and watch for cloaked elites in the brush." Nuron added.

TEN was in the clear the brush had cleared from under his ghost he was in a grass field and a ledge ahead, he saw from the distance that it was a growing canyon, "I can make this." he thought to himself, he began to drive along the edge to find the shortest jump point. Nuron saw the field clearly now, but just as he was get near 5 enemy ghost showed up on sensors heading for TEN, and 4 banshee from the opposing side of the canyon, TEN now saw the WarHawk in the air, though he had never really seen one so he wasn't sure what to make of it, then again it sure wasn't covenant. TEN started towards the oncoming ghost, he fire continuosly keeping their head down, the plasma stopped, battery low, TEN made the 180 and started going full tilt at the edge.

Nuron made for the Banshees, two fired their seeking green bombs, they hit lighty with a searing aftermath sound, no real damage, the other two made for the sides, they both were tracked by the Main turrets on the top and bottom, they lost power and began to desend with increasing speed. The other two banshees attempted to make for the camp. One was brought down by a cluster missile, the other made it out of range, Nuron speed past it like it was standing still, the elite inside lost track of the WarHawk just in time to get the main rocket laucher to lock-on and send it to the forest floor in pieces.

The ghosts were now out of WarHawk weapons range and chasing TEN over the edge, TEN was almost all the way over but his weight was too much the ghost began to aim for the wall of the opposing side. TEN jumnped grabbing onto a outgrown root on a rock, it was small but holding. The other ghosts made the jumped and powered down, TEN heard the elites gloating at his misfortune Then all fo a sudden the ledge was covered in bullet fire and wearing away, TEN held on as the elites fell over him down the canyon. As the dust settled TEN was able to climb up to the solid ground.

Standing next to a silent running WarHawk was Nuron, "Nice to see your still on your feet. Seems you Might need your helmet back."

((BTW no more Spartans that is a fact! sorry for speeling))

Last time I ever tell you my ideas, you steal them all.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 12:08 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Last time I ever tell you my ideas, you steal them all.
laughing

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 12:47 AM
theevilgood
God of Realms

alright, I've decided to become slightly active again. Can someone give me a summary of everything that's happened since the island or whatever blew up. If nobody else remembers me, I was the guy who came up with the Blood Sangheili idea

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
theevilgood is currently offline Click here to Send theevilgood a Private Message Find more posts by theevilgood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

this RP is dead lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:28 AM
theevilgood
God of Realms

damned it all.... I liked Zeshi T_T

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:32 PM
theevilgood is currently offline Click here to Send theevilgood a Private Message Find more posts by theevilgood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theevilgood
God of Realms

oh, hey, I'm gonna try and get a Metrod RP up and approved, if anyone's interested

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:32 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Spartan 104

Known as: The King

Race: Black

Appearance: 6 feet tall strong and fast. Juggernaut armor.

Personality: handsome nice funny

History: His parents died in a fire and his grandfather raised him

(Optional) Other:

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:13 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote