KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liquid_Fire
Respect

No.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:22 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
No.

WHAT?!? Does that mean I cant play.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:54 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

There is a cap on the amount of Spartan's allowed in the RP, and it's already full. Sorry.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:01 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Name: Spartan 104

Known as: The King

Race: Black

Appearance: 6 feet tall strong and fast. Juggernaut armor.

Personality: handsome nice funny

History: His parents died in a fire and his grandfather raised him

(Optional) Other:

(that really doesn't sound like a spartan no expression )

well liquid could we restart the RP and the spartan cap then?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:11 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing
(that really doesn't sound like a spartan no expression )

well liquid could we restart the RP and the spartan cap then?

My 12 year old freind did that, he likes Halo, I will ask him if he want's to be a Brute.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:16 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

my 9 year old cousin knows more no expression and I'm telling the truth

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:38 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Siey

Can i join?

Name: Yeav,C,Haze

Known as: Mod

Race: Russian/American

Appearance: Short black hair, dark blue eyes,average hight, he has a medium build, his uniform is lightly armored with light wheit carpon plates and every aspect of it is custom he always has his 6 custom magnums holstered on his armor and he uses a ustom battle rifle converted to full or semi fire and a high optic scope. his helmit is fitted with a carpon mask the left eye hole is fitted with a optic lens that can connect with the battle rifles scope.

Personality: he is indifferent and tends to stay to him self but willingly puts himself in danger for his comrades

History: When he was 18 he joind the core and was satasioned on his home colony. When he was 20 the war with the covanet started and soon after the news he found his home under attack he was one of the few who escaped on a pelican befor the planet was glassed. After seeing his home destroyed he requested he be moved to the infantry core, Because of his weapons knolege his was denied transfer and was given a job in the weapons locker. After 2 years he was transfered to spec ops equipment manager, unhappy with his posion he pressed to be transfered , soon after the demand for infantry grew
he was granted transfer and was assiagned as spec ops. He got his nickname mod for modifying his teams gear extensivly fitting there gear for each ones personal preferences. He was faster then the rest of the team but was slightly weaker and he always pefered small arms he aceled at close querts combat and long range snipeing.

Other: cant think of anything XD

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:35 AM
Siey is currently offline Click here to Send Siey a Private Message Find more posts by Siey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Ben I just found this, but might I join? =3
If I'm jumping in at a bad time or it's to late I'll glady leave.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 08:12 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

It's been dead for like.. a year. lol

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:01 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

It's been dead for like.. a year. lol
This RP was so '06 stick out tongue

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 03:00 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Haha, ;D

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 03:08 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Haha, ;D

You wanna fresh start, create a new one maybe? Bet a lot of people'd transfer over from the SIII.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 12:05 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

I respect Silent_Wolf too much to compete with her like that.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 12:11 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I respect Silent_Wolf too much to compete with her like that.

That's good. But I have to commit to one and the other isn't progressing at all.

Seriously, if Zeke doesn't do whatever he's supposed to soon, I vote to carry it out for him.

I'd volunteer to play his part and get him killed. happy

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 12:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Me and HouseofTang said I should have the Lt. shoot him for whatever reason.

I'm working on a role-play, that I wont put up on KMC. A more private site, with all members hand-picked. Plot worked out, opening cinematic, website soley for the RP purposes... Interactive e-mailing to members so the fun is outside just the RP... Some people know things others dont...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 12:32 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Me and HouseofTang said I should have the Lt. shoot him for whatever reason.

I'm working on a role-play, that I wont put up on KMC. A more private site, with all members hand-picked. Plot worked out, opening cinematic, website soley for the RP purposes... Interactive e-mailing to members so the fun is outside just the RP... Some people know things others dont...
I've been keeping an eye on the posts here and I guess it's time for me to have a say in things.

Personally, I agree with your idea LF. This way, only mature, good spelling and grammer people with loads of ideas and not just bullsh*t, will be able to play the RP with your decision.

And I also agree with the fact that Zeke is causing major problems with our Halo RP's, and maybe even more than that. It has to stop. If he causes another major screw-up, we need to get him banned for something, or atleast convince him to leave KMC.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:48 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Zeke is causing a problem with everything erm I would join this over Rae's if Zeke doesn't show up in this no offense to you Rae

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 02:14 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(The long-gone Extecute has returned, but it seems there was not much to actually return too.
Well, in case something happens, give me a PM.)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 02:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

Name:blackwind

Known as:blackwind

Race:Humans/Marine

Appearance:Face doesnt show.Has a full helmet with orange face protector.Weights about 140.Gray and white armor,white stripes.

Personality:Light temper,nice,never leaves a man behind.

History:Became a Elite marine so quickly was because home town was attacked by aliens.Had to fight off a few before being captured.Escaped when the Marines attacked the ship and he escaped in a life pod.Then enlisted when he was 17.He passed every test with flying colours.Then had his first mission when he was 18,every 1 got killed or captured exept him.

Other: Likes to go in crazy and kill the enemys nearly getting killed himself.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:52 PM
cut67 is currently offline Click here to Send cut67 a Private Message Find more posts by cut67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

O lol didnt read til now :P

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:53 PM
cut67 is currently offline Click here to Send cut67 a Private Message Find more posts by cut67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote