KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Quoting Roulette

Quoting Roulette
Started by: FoxMeister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VenomVA
Tank's dead but Link is a better/funnier operator IMO big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:29 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Faceman
We still have to wait...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:31 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Xizor
"I didn't tell you to turn on the thermal heater, I merely commented that it was freezing in the Princess's chambers....oh switch off!"

"Not entirely stable? I'm glad your here to tell us these things. Chewie take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive."

"That Wizard's just a crazy old man."

"Charming...to the last."

"Welcome my name is Lando Calrissian I'm the administrator of this facility, and you must be....[Leia], Welcome Leia."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:32 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by mitchum
Balls itch

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

THIS IS HILARIOUS!

FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by stinkfist462
cause im ugly ??

FoxMeister
Tank

The Red

Originally posted by golem370
Thanos has been a god twice he was able to clone a more powerful version of Galactus He was able to stop the slow down Hunger.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:39 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by DarhJin
I think GL does indeed have plans for the lady. Otherwise why would there be figures and EU books for a caracter that was only in TPM for a few seconds. I do believe that she will play an important role in the next two films. The story arcs are unlimited. If not, she's the most popular bounty hunter in the SW universe if she can be on screen 3-5 seconds, say nothing and find a following. I think it would be intresting to bring her into the mix. Well just my opinion I guess.

DaghJin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:40 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[quickquote=10107335](auto quote)[/quickquote]

FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well, it wasn't MY idea. I was just glad he was ahppy.

Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
[quickquote=10107335](auto quote)[/quickquote]

I failed

FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by FoxMeister

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:41 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This whole thread is basically Quanchi ruining his credibility. Carry on, good sir, carry on. evil face

FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by queeq
Not explained, please, not explained. Never explain.

But it is a little strange, I agree. But then again, when the whole station is blowing I think you could care less about the guy you feared most who's having fun with his new found son.

And about Vader, well, we don't SEE him disappear. That's it. IF we see Qui-Gon again in the PT, I am sure Vader didn't disappear.

Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Dustin [Tsure]
That pm was very hard to follow because of the way it sent, but the ending was pathetic innerrise.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:42 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by yerssot
don't insult the mule!

Say, Pinkie and the Brain is back on the tele!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:43 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Holy ****ing christ

FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Not really.

Prove it.

I really think Hulk has a chance. Not a big win but he can win 1 at most. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The super one at the end especially.

Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I could make this thread my home!

Originally posted by steverules
not if she is wearing a mask shifty

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:44 PM