KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Hunter
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"See, now, that would have been a great thing to know about before..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 12:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Would you have taken the job if you knew you would have to work with someone that you are unfamiliar with?"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 08:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Wouldn't have changed my decision, but it's still nice to know about details like that. And I hope you aren't expecting any of the share of the money."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 08:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I've got my own fee from the Corporation. No need to worry your little head about your wallet."

He makes an attempt at a disarming smile.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 09:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Well, unless you have anymore surprises, I was about to be off to go and track down Ragnor. I have an idea as to where to start looking for him."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 10:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, really? Grand! And quick, that's damned quick. So, where are we headed and why?"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Well, I know that he's working for the Hutts right now, and I know of a bar where they usually send their lackeys to take care of business. Logic implies that Ragnor will be there, or someone who knows where he is will be."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 05:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sounds like a plan. How're we getting there?"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:45 PM
Peach
mordrem

"You have a ship?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 03:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You bet. Why?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:21 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Too far to get there by foot, that's why."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Get where?"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

"'Nice' little place known as the Rimmer's Rest. Heard of it at all?"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, actually. Unpleasant place, but good drinks."

He begins to move out of the hangar, presumably going to his own ship.

"Meet you there. Don't start without me."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:06 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Better hurry up then..."

Back in the ship and ready to head out, then.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Crimson Dawn lifts off into the smog-choked atmosphere of Nar Shaddaa, nuzzling its way into traffic as you head for the district that the Rimmer's Rest is located in. Due to Nar Shaddaa's utter disrespect for traffic systems, you are almost hit by a zippy little blue starfighter as it zooms past.

When you land, Snith is waiting for you.

"Hey, sorry about that whole...almost hitting you...thing..." he says. Awkward silence as you death-glare him. "The Cold Hard Wit is a bit of a challenge to handle. I've put some work into it, though." More death-glaring. "Alright, well, to the bar!"

Eventually you reach the pub, the Rimmer's Rest. From your limited knowledge of it, you know that it is very cheap but a decent establishment (as far as pubs on Nar Shaddaa go). Frequented by spacers and smugglers, mostly. The spacers come to drink and make merry. The smugglers come to do business with contacts, representing the Hutts.

The bar is very spartan and blocky. A few large glow-orbs flood the rooms with dim lighting. Every surface is made of some beat-up metal, and the walls were given a few coats of green paint a some point within the last two centuries. The actual bar itself is opposite the doorway, where the sleepy old bartender serves drinks when pestered. Behind him, the neon lighting of the bar's mascot- a green snake with three horns breathing fire- blinks lazily.

It is actually rather crowded tonight. A group of spacers are singing rousing drinking songs to the right side of the doorway, while most others are socializing in the booths in a room to the left of the bar, snoring passed out in various positions under or on or around the tables, or quietly lined up on stools at the bar itself.

"Where do we start?" Snith asks.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 5th, 2008 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Let's just take a look around...check the bar, then the tables and booths. Try and be inconspicuous about it, though, yeah?"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 09:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I have to ask, are you going to search with Snith, or splitting up?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

Split up...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Where will you be checking?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:07 AM