KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

You can. They are freaking out that the largest, most dangerous Huhk has gone missing, and blaming each other for the loss. They are squabbling like children.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 12:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Rand will open his senses to the Force, trying to calm his mind and see if he can sense the mind of the Huhk anywhere nearby. As he does this, he asks where he could have gone.

Were these huts secured, Ush, or are the Huhk free to drift?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 04:09 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You would not know this Huhk's specific mind. The Lahsbees have no idea where he would have gone.

The Huhk are free to drift. The boundaries of the ghetto are enforced by armed guards.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 06:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Did anyone see him pass a perimeter?" Rand asks of the Lahsbees. "Surely your guard of this place is tight enough to keep the Huhk from leaving..."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 05:49 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Lahsbees are going to start checking in with all of their guards. They do not have communicators (due to their shunning of you-know-what) so they have to send someone around to check with every guard.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 06:13 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand is not patient enough for a silly process like that. He is going to start investigating with the other Huhk, trying to see if they know where their leader will be.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 10:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Where would you like to start? There are plenty of Huhk around, you just need to decide where you will look for one to talk to.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 07:16 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will try some sort of social area. If there is one.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2012 11:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a sort of public meeting area in the ghetto, yes. Only a few of the Huhk are around.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:47 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will approach them.

"Has anyone seen your leader?" Rand asks, addressing them in their own language if he can.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 11:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They don't appear interested in speaking with you, Rand. They start grunting incoherently at you.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 10:22 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will just ask louder in hopes that they understand his urgency and the importance. If need be, he will make Force rolls to make them accept his leadership in the situation.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It quickly becomes clear that they recognize your authority (after the Leadership Force roll). They just do not want to tell you what they know.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 02:11 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will try to start pressuring them into surrendering the information he seeks.

"Tell me where he is," Rand says. "I've come with the full authority of the King invested in me, as well as that of the Senate to sort out this mess."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 08:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"We no care," says one of the Huhk. "We no have power. We no care about who have power. Go away."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 02:03 AM
General Zink
Bane

"I'M not going anywhere," Rand says. "Tell me where your ringleader is or I'll have you incarcerated."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Threatening to detain them does not appear to have much effect. They ignore you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 12:07 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will try to control his temper.

"Look," Rand says. "I understand the awful oppression that you are facing. Help me find your leader and I will help you out of your plight, as best as I can."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 02:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That sounds like a Persuasion attempt to me. Which I'm not sure Rand has.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:00 AM
General Zink
Bane

He doesn't.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 07:15 AM