KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All Out Sentry w/ Void VS Odin

All Out Sentry w/ Void VS Odin
Started by: wolverinos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
if Sentry reforms instantly then it's not a win. Also I don't know of any feats that suggests that Odin has the ability to disintegrate a high Herald.

Thor for starters.

Sentry didn't reform instanly from MM he was gone for few panels. While Owen was flying around if memory recalls correctily

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 12:14 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

That doesn't prove he was depowered in DA at all.

Although handbooks are not canon, it says,
but since the breakout, his current power level and goals are unknown.

"handbooks are not canon?" ... I disagree. Handbooks are 100% valid if they adhere to on panel evidence.

Anyway, the "current power level" during Dark Reign was known:

(please log in to view the image)

"I control the molecules of the very world, well, the ones around me"

--------------------------------------------------

So less than global, and it can't be denied.

When taking into account his feats, pathetically far less than global.

Literally, his influence stretched across a Town of 44 people.

So what were Owen's feats in Dark Reign aside from confronting Sentry:

1) Went to his tiny home town,
and dispersed the molecules of all the residents there (44 people)
the molecules were left right in the town btw.

2) Re-arrange the molecules of a handful of Avengers (he didn't want to kill anyone)

3) Mind-phuk Norman Osborn via brain molecules

So what were Evil MM's feats:

1) Ripped the essence of a Cube being from another universe away

2) Cosmic speed-blitzing simultaneously with devastating energy blasts plus also

3) Reality warping the most powerful Cube being

4) Battling on all sorts of Planes of Existence

5) Contributing (perhaps mostly) to spacial-temporal restructuring within realities across the infinite Multiverse and beyond!

Last edited by Mr Master on Oct 30th, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 12:41 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
when did this happen?

It's on newsarama sneak peak of Infinity#6

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:25 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lol troll Stark got owned

Basically, he's trolling period. That's why he is on my ignore list which I mite add is very small.

MM has two different persona, Evil MM and Passive both powerful as hell, DA MM was not even in the same ball park due to his self impose restrictions.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:33 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mr Master
"handbooks are not canon?" ... I disagree. Handbooks are 100% valid if they adhere to on panel evidence.

So less than global, and it can't be denied.

When taking into account his feats, pathetically far less than global.

Literally, his influence stretched across a Town of 44 people.

So what were Owen's feats in Dark Reign aside from confronting Sentry:

1) Went to his tiny home town,
and dispersed the molecules of all the residents there (44 people)
the molecules were left right in the town btw.

2) Re-arrange the molecules of a handful of Avengers (he didn't want to kill anyone)

3) Mind-phuk Norman Osborn via brain molecules

So what were Evil MM's feats:

1) Ripped the essence of a Cube being from another universe away

2) Cosmic speed-blitzing simultaneously with devastating energy blasts plus also

3) Reality warping the most powerful Cube being

4) Battling on all sorts of Planes of Existence

5) Contributing (perhaps mostly) to spacial-temporal restructuring within realities across the infinite Multiverse and beyond!

The only way a handbook is valid is if it repeats what the comic says or shows. If it does that then we wouldn't need the handbook since we have the comic. Any extrapolation a handbook makes is not necessarily valid.

What is the better feat of power output? Vaporizing Mjolnir or merely destroying a planet? Size of influence doesn't always trump concentration.
MM atomized Sentry with utmost ease (with a thought). This is beyond skyfather level. So it is moot whether DA MM was as powerful as evil MM.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Oct 30th, 2013 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 04:17 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

There is a difference in MM persona that's a fact; one Evil Molecule Man which was seen in FF annual 27 was depicted as a trans-multi-universal and had nor remorse what so ever hence "Evil Molecule Man", second Passive Molecule Man has always been a universal power higher than sky fathers in raw power I mite add he is more reserve than his evil darker self, now DA Molecule Man is so jacked he stayed at the seen of the crime and was conflicted in his mind you he stay or should he go even a weaker levels he was blowing up Sentry, until Sentry got the upper hand on a Molecule Man powers that range from universal to multi-unversal too a person whose powers only worked in local generalize area.

And people are acting like Sentry defeated Owen Reece on "normal levels" which was never the case or even Evil Molecule Man. Sentry defeated a water down version of himself; hell he was in the Raft with Count Narfaria, Hyde, other criminals that alone should tell how much he has fallen from his normal Cube Being powers; at best DA MM was High Herald at best if that.

Classic Molecule Man> >>>>>>Evil Molecule Man>>> Passive Molecule Man>Elder Gods>Sky Fathers>>>>Sentry> DA MM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 05:32 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
There is a difference in MM persona that's a fact; one Evil Molecule Man which was seen in FF annual 27 was depicted as a trans-multi-universal and had nor remorse what so ever hence "Evil Molecule Man", second Passive Molecule Man has always been a universal power higher than sky fathers in raw power I mite add he is more reserve than his evil darker self, now DA Molecule Man is so jacked he stayed at the seen of the crime and was conflicted in his mind you he stay or should he go even a weaker levels he was blowing up Sentry, until Sentry got the upper hand on a Molecule Man powers that range from universal to multi-unversal too a person whose powers only worked in local generalize area.

And people are acting like Sentry defeated Owen Reece on "normal levels" which was never the case or even Evil Molecule Man. Sentry defeated a water down version of himself; hell he was in the Raft with Count Narfaria, Hyde, other criminals that alone should tell how much he has fallen from his normal Cube Being powers; at best DA MM was High Herald at best if that.

Classic Molecule Man> >>>>>>Evil Molecule Man>>> Passive Molecule Man>Elder Gods>Sky Fathers>>>>Sentry> DA MM

Now why are you going to troll and ignore comic evidence.

MM atomized Sentry with utmost ease (with a thought). This is beyond skyfather level. So it is moot whether DA MM was as powerful as evil MM.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 06:03 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So Morgana is a Skyfather as well?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads.../3405719-o3.jpg

If you say yes, I'm going to post the sun scene.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 06:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

AAahhhh, what the heck, let me post it anyways.

Skyfather sun...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads.../3405738-t1.jpg

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 06:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by carver9
So Morgana is a Skyfather as well?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads.../3405719-o3.jpg

If you say yes, I'm going to post the sun scene.

To be fair ... she couldn't stop him from ripping her head off, because she was not able to react to it due to his ridiculous speed advantage.
Then she had to attack him from the past in order to take him out properly.

And in the end of the day that's still PIS, because Bendis needed to take the most powerful guy away from the battlefield (like always) and have Osborn and Doom forming a bond in the process.
Sentry already fought through Dr. Strange's and Doctor Doom's magic, who was even wielding the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak once, so dealing with Morgana shouldn't be a problem, especially because she couldn't do anything to prevent him from simply coming back.

You could basically bring up the Kree-skyfather-weapon instance, where he gets shot in the face by his wife with a random ass Kree gun and dies, so that his wife can tell Bendis perception of Sentry's origin.
There is also a different instance, where he fights against Noh-Varr and survives a random ass Kree bomb which extreme force behind it without even a scratch.

You could also bring up the Helicarrier-skyfather-instance, where the Void was restrained by the explosion of a Helicarrier, but what I always find funny is that people make fun of that feat and call it a low showing (which I specifically excluded from the Sentry DISRESPECT Thread for one reason: ), but in the end of the day it really isn't... If that's a low showing for the Void, then it's even more of a low showing for Thor due to him not being able to inflict more damage to the Void than the explosion of the Helicarrier did.
Call it bad writing if you want, but at that point Bendis viewed the explosion of the Helicarrier as something big and as something that would produce more damage than Thor's best could do. Makes you wonder about comic book writing in general, aight.

AAahhhh, what the heck, let me post it anyways.

Skyfather sun...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads.../3405738-t1.jpg

To be fair, he was already inside the sun before and came out unscratched, when he flew Xorn into the sun.
And during that instance he was mentally unstable as **** due to him wanting to commit suicide, but he couldn't pull it off. He started healing faster than the sun could affect him and when the healing process was over he was in the sun without taking damage and teleported out of it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 07:08 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The point of my scans isn't to prove something was happening during those scenes or not...the point of my scans is shown it doesn't take skyfather+ powerto damage Sentry. I can easily post Rulk or Ares doing it. H1 argument was terrible and it didn't coincide with Sentry appearances...at all. If H1 continues with his lame calculations, I'm going to continue posting fts of Sentry being damaged.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 07:13 AM
Enzeru

Originally posted by Mr Master

I really wouldn't mind that argument, if only people put more thought, explanation and ultimately evidence into it, but no one is doing it.

Why does the "molecules around me" have to be the location he can affect? What if he means that he LITERALLY controls the molecules around him? What if he means that he can't control his own molecules, but in fact the ones around him?
I don't know the answer to that question, so I'm asking you. Enlighten me. Didn't the Molecule Man die once and had to transfer his consciousness and powers into a wand? Why didn't he resurrect himself? Because he couldn't affect organic matter at that point? Wasn't there a different instance, where he could do it, but fought the Beyonder and was badly hurt afterwards without being able to heal himself? Is the Molecule Man immortal or is he aging and will die one day a normal death?

All of these things don't matter crap to the Sentry. He can resurrect and heal himself in a matter of seconds.

Yeah, I could buy the argument that Sentry defeated Molecule Man, because Molecule Man was only able to manipulate near located molecules, while Sentry was capable of manipulating the molecules on a planetary scale, since he also said that he controls the molecules of his world, but then again ...

I personally think that Molecule Man is not properly capable of controling his OWN molecules, therefore he says that he controls the molecules around him.

The point of my scans isn't to prove something was happening during those scenes or not...the point of my scans is shown it doesn't take skyfather+ powerto damage Sentry. I can easily post Rulk or Ares doing it. H1 argument was terrible and it didn't coincide with Sentry appearances...at all. If H1 continues with his lame calculations, I'm going to continue posting fts of Sentry being damaged.

Carver, that's called low-balling (especially when it's connected to PIS instances).

I could also go to a Sentry VS Hulk thread and take all of Sentry's high showings, while using low showings of the Hulk, where he was hurt by much less than he could handle at his believable best.

Last edited by Enzeru on Oct 30th, 2013 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 07:24 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Dont respond to H18a BS he ain't sh** but wasted air space and troll, he believes his own BS. Just put him on ignore list that's what I do, he's nothing but a troll and a low baller.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 07:26 AM
DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85 has entered the game!

Skyfather level Stark Tech:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...zpsf8302e3c.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...zps40346bfd.jpg

Enzeru, you may call it low-balling....but considering the short short history of Sentry (as in, the low numbers of issues he's appeared in relative to say, the Hulk), the fact we've managed to gather 3 or 4 instances of his non-Skyfather levels, as a proportion, is telling.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 08:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Actually Carver makes a good point, I forgot about MLF destroying Sentry.

Might have to start championing her as skyfather lvl now!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 09:45 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Actually Carver makes a good point, I forgot about MLF destroying Sentry.

Might have to start championing her as skyfather lvl now!!

Man, who in hells name agrees with Carver?

If I would bring up the fact that a weakened Sentry had the upper hand in his fight against freakin' World War Hulk, Carver would go totally bonkers and dedicate the rest of his life to becoming a pro hacker in order to find out where I live and hunt me down.
And that's a fact. All of it.

We also have some other facts like the fact that "wizards" like Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom stand above Morgana, yet they were always nearly nelpless against the Sentry / Void.

Morgana bested Doom, when she had prep time. She attacked him together with her demon army and manipulated his armor, so that he couldn't come up with counter spells. The next time they met there was NOTHING she could to Doom and got schooled by him big time.
And we all know what happened when Doom faced Sentry. Twice he got bested easily and once he used a spell, which reacted too strongly to the Sentry as he himself confirmed it and he had to stop it, since Sentry would have killed him if not.

I won't even dig into the Doctor Strange stuff, who is a prep-master and a walking plto device, when he has prep time, yet he was always uneffective against Void.

1. The Void is slowly approaching and even though he has prep time, he knows that there is nothing he can do:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-0+%2822%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-0+%2823%29.jpg

"And there is nothing even I can do to stop it."

2. Doctor Strange once again had the prep time to restrain the Sentry with his magic, but Sentry broke free and oneshotted Strange:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179187-3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179188-4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179189-5.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179190-6.jpg

The only time Strange managed to do something was to kinda manage to hold the Void off long enough with a force field, but that happened with the combined efforts of Invisible Woman and Iron Man.

And then there was an instance, where Doctor Strange came up with an illusion of the Void, which distracted the Sentry and Doctor Strange used it to use the best strategy against the Sentry: putting one step in front of the other in the opposite direction of the golden badass of good.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:07 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Enzeru
stopped reading

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:14 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I'm not sure Odin can manhandle Sentry because Sentry is immune to area like on the moon with the Watcher or if he were in Mephisto's realm or anywhere else he retains his advantage more so than Thor when Thor travels.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:19 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

stopped reading

No wonder. The current sea levels in some parts of the North Atlantic ocean, which were caused by the combined effects of the gravitational forces exerted by the Moon and the Sun, and also the rotation of the Earth, led me to the conclusion that you're a god damn idiot anyway.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:48 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

You guys do realize that sentry got owned destroyed THREE times in a row before finally "killing" MM. I personally believe MM wanted to die and let himself be destroyed.. but no matter. The point is, he KILLED sentry three times that count for forum victories... What is so impressive about that. Would you be impressed and call a boxing superior to another who had previously lost 3 fights to said boxer before finally winning? I wouldn't.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 03:37 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote