KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Why so little fanfiction?

Why so little fanfiction?
Started by: littleredhat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
"But one more time face deep in thine anus shant hurt any."

Hulk was visibly happy.

laughing out loud You inspire me.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I got a story I just started working on a couple hours ago (well, long time ago due to edit). I feel it should be canon to 616 characters as it fits.

I tried my best to get the characters down right to the way they act and speak.

All feedback welcome.

Enjoy smile

Warning: Weird weird stuff happens here, you have been warned

When Gamma and Thunder Become One

Hulk and his equally powerful ally Thor battle fiercely to seal Void inside a dimensional rift opened by Reed Richards. Thor and Hulk were the only ones left capable of battling the beast on equal footing, and Richards was needed to seal the portal lest all life on Earth perish.

After seemingly hours, they managed to drive the beast to the edge of the portal. Thor and Hulk both realized that one more attack would surely send him careening into the portal, and they told Richards to seal the portal. Richards abliged, and soon afterwards a combination of a thunder clap and a hammer throw forced Void uncontrollably into it... but not before he managed to grab the two exhausted warriors and bring them with him to an empty dimension where they would surely meet death. The portal soon closed afterwards behind them.

Reed had tried to open his portal, but it would need repairs as it was only meant to be used once. His friends would need to fend for themselves as he worked on a way to open the portal again.

---

Inside the portal Thor and Hulk both quickly realized that nothing was around and there was no reason to hold back anymore. While quickly tiring evermore, they shook the dimension with pure power and hatred of this black fiend. However, Void would not go quietly as he fought tooth and nail against the duo.

He was of course no match for them as they began to quickly start dismantling him piece by piece. For every limb he regrew, the duo would tear off 2. Even his superhuman ability to reform was being pushed to its brink, but he wasn't the only one. The Green Giant, and the Mulleted Blonde were being tasked by this as well, and they needed to end it fast, and it's a good thing Thor felt like showing off at that moment.

Thor had summoned up the biggest storm he could muster and unleashed storms upon the black being that had Hulk shaking in his aesthetically pleasing purple pants. When it was all over, the Void was no more.

Thor went to thank his companion for his help when they caught each other's eye longer than two heterosexual males should ever eyeball each other. The gaze was ended however when Thor noticed that the Hulk had staged his own fury in the form of a raging erection.

Thor being the nobleman he is told Hulk to "Say nothing" as he reached for Hulk's green giant.

"Hulk confused" the Hulk exclaimed. But this only ended with Thor roughly putting Hulk in a more advantageous position for his... hammer.

The ever seeing eyes of one would take notice...

This was only the beginning.

---

For a week straight the duo had made love with enough force rivaling... nay surpassing their battle of the Void. The heavens shook as gamma, lightning and other fluids covered the field.

It was pure ecstasy for two bitter rivals such as these. But even these good times would not last as even Gods and Monsters have to rest.

Thor would wake first, and he wasted no time trying to subdue the Hulk one more time. As he tickled Hulk's feet to wake him up, a portal opened with prying eyes taking notice.

Reed had fixed his machine at a time when Thor and Hulk's clothes were nowhere in site. The entire Avengers, and Fantastic Four roster were standing in disgust. Thor, not noticing at first was initially saddened of being rescued, but had to act happy when he realized what it looked like.

Thor quickly told them of their clothes not being able to withstand the Void's fury, and how they were more worried about being rescued.

Reed and the others taking notice of what looked like fully intact armor and pants chose instead to "buy" Thor's story.

Thor not wanting to talk anymore about told them a celebration was in order. And that was most certainly the end of Thor and Hulk's venture into caverns best left unexplored... certainly!

---

Later that night at the Avengers tower Thor called Hulk into the basement. He had planned to discuss with Hulk about how this could never get out.

"But Hulk think Hulk love you"

"I think I love thee too Hulk, and in a different Midgard, would even want to marry you. However, thine father would never allow this. No, stay thine tongue Hulk, please."

Hulk looked him in the eyes, and a tear came down his cheek. Thor not wanting to hurt Hulk all at once, had one more idea on his mind...

Hulk was visibly happy.

And the eyes took notice again...

---

"SACRILEGE!"

A scream was heard while Hulk was bareback on Thor, before a lightning bolt shot out of the sky that soon followed Odin.

"I thought Heimdall was yanking my penis when he exclaimed my soon to be bastard son was engaging in gay penis sex with this green moron!"

"Odin, just as you loved wenches and things with vaginas and boobs, I love this man and his powerful worldbreaker. Deep down I always knew. Why do you think mine hammer handle as always smelled of the dark caverns?"

"Enough! I will not have my son frolicking with men! You will come to Asgard this instant, and never return to this Hel hole!"

"And if not?"

"Then I will strike you down where you stand, and end Midgard!"

"...Aye, I will come, but know you have destroyed your son this day without using your powerful spear."

And in a flash of light, they were gone.

Hulk was once again alone.

---

Many years had passed since Hulk's heart was broken. He went on to have his Banner aspect arise again. He went on never telling his friends how Thor really disappeared or how he really felt about it. No one would ever really know, except him, and the bottling of his emotions had almost driven him insane more than once.

One night in one of his nightly poetry, crying, and cutting sessions he had seen a flash of lightning strike a nearby abandoned construction site, along with the sounds he thought he heard of "Cum to me".

Could this be the love of his life returning to him? Could Thor really be here again? He would think of these questions as he jumped to the site.

Once there he found a man in a trenchcoat and no one else. He had thought he sorrow would continue to haunt him, but the man started to speak.

"Cum here you green bastard and give the God who made you scream louder than the thunder a hug!"

Hulk's heart skipped a beat, and he ran to Thor in pure joy with tears flowing out of his eyes and scooped him up kissing him all over.

"We don't have much time before my father finds out, and I want to test something on you."

But they were not quick enough.

---

A blast of lightning shortly followed a scream as Odin found his son doing unspeakable things with Mjolnir and Hulk's rump.

"I'll have to burn that hammer" he thought to himself

"If you want to stay here with this green fairy and this backwards world, then you can burn with them!"

Odin readied a blast aimed at Thor while Thor stood firm ready to take it with no defense. Hulk noticed this and pulled Mjolnir out of himself and leapt in front of the way saving Thor.

Thor was in shock that his love would do this. He knelt down to the unconscious Hulk and kissed him on the forehead. He then asked for the power to do what needs to be done while wiggling Hulk's weiner. Then he exploded... in anger!

He charged at Odin with all his might after picking up his hammer, and Hulk awoke to see his furious attack in action.

"You one eyed bastard!" Thor screamed in a high pitched kid scream.

The resulting clash was so bright it looked like a second sun in the middle of the night across the entire world. Hulk watched as two charred husks fell from the sky. He rushed over to the one he recognized as Thor. With Thor's dying breath he stated:

"Hulk... know... that I'll always... be with you... in your heart..."

Hulk sobbed like a fat kid at this point in time, for it seems he was always destined to be alone.

---

Many hours passed before Hulk stopped weeping. After he gathered some composure he looked over at Mjolnir and remembered that he was able to pick it out of his nether regions. He tried once again to pick it up, and he found that not only was he worthy of Thor's lustful eye, that he was worthy to pick up his hammer!

A flash of lightning came down on Hulk as he found himself newly dressed in hot pink spandex, and a leather jacket and leather biker hat.

But he vowed that he wouldn't be the God of Thunder... no, he would be the God of Understanding and Free Will that only one God before him knew of.

He would carry the memory of Thor around the globe without violence, only sassy arguments. He would put evil dooers in their place with a wrist slap.

He would change the world one bi-curious soul at a time.

laughing out loud

I literally laughed out loud.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

My favourite aspect of it was how at the start it just felt like a normal vs fan fiction, before doing a very sharp turn in to something else.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I got a story I just started working on a couple hours ago (well, long time ago due to edit). I feel it should be canon to 616 characters as it fits.

All feedback welcome.

Enjoy smile

Hulk and his equally powerful ally Thor battle fiercely to seal Void inside a dimensional rift opened by Reed Richards. Thor and Hulk were the only ones left capable of battling the beast on equal footing, and Richards was needed to seal the portal lest all life on Earth perish.

After seemingly hours, they managed to drive the beast to the edge of the portal. Thor and Hulk both realized that one more attack would surely send him careening into the portal, and they told Richards to seal the portal. Richards abliged, and soon afterwards a combination of a thunder clap and a hammer throw forced Void uncontrollably into it... but not before he managed to grab the two exhausted warriors and bring them with him to an empty dimension where they would surely meet death. The portal soon closed afterwards behind them.

Reed had tried to open his portal, but it would need repairs as it was only meant to be used once. His friends would need to fend for themselves as he worked on a way to open the portal again.

---

Inside the portal Thor and Hulk both quickly realized that nothing was around and there was no reason to hold back anymore. While quickly tiring evermore, they shook the dimension with pure power and hatred of this black fiend. However, Void would not go quietly as he fought tooth and nail against the duo.

He was of course no match for them as they began to quickly start dismantling him piece by piece. For every limb he regrew, the duo would tear off 2. Even his superhuman ability to reform was being pushed to its brink, but he wasn't the only one. The Green Giant, and the Mulleted Blonde were being tasked by this as well, and they needed to end it fast, and it's a good thing Thor felt like showing off at that moment.

Thor had summoned up the biggest storm he could muster and unleashed storms upon the black being that had Hulk shaking in his aesthetically pleasing purple pants. When it was all over, the Void was no more.

Thor went to thank his companion for his help when they caught each other's eye longer than two heterosexual males should ever eyeball each other. The gaze was ended however when Thor noticed that the Hulk had staged his own fury in the form of a raging erection.

Thor being the nobleman he is told Hulk to "Say nothing" as he reached for Hulk's green giant.

"Hulk confused" the Hulk exclaimed. But this only ended with Thor roughly putting Hulk in a more advantageous position for his... hammer.

---

For a week straight the duo had made love with enough force rivaling... nay surpassing their battle of the Void. The heavens shook as gamma, lightning and other fluids covered the field.

It was pure ecstasy for two bitter rivals such as these. But even these good times would not last as even Gods and Monsters have to rest.

Thor would wake first, and he wasted no time trying to subdue the Hulk one more time. As he tickled Hulk's feet to wake him up, a portal opened with prying eyes taking notice.

Reed had fixed his machine at a time when Thor and Hulk's clothes were nowhere in site. The entire Avengers, and Fantastic Four roster were standing in disgust. Thor, not noticing at first was initially saddened of being rescued, but had to act happy when he realized what it looked like.

Thor quickly told them of their clothes not being able to withstand the Void's fury, and how they were more worried about being rescued.

Reed and the others taking notice of what looked like fully intact armor and pants chose instead to "buy" Thor's story.

Thor not wanting to talk anymore about told them a celebration was in order. And that was most certainly the end of Thor and Hulk's venture into caverns best left unexplored... certainly!

---

Later that night at the Avengers tower Thor called Hulk into the basement. He had planned to discuss with Hulk about how this could never get out.

"I think I love thee too Hulk, and in a different Midgard, would even want to marry you. However, thine father would never allow this. No, stay thine tongue Hulk, please."

Hulk looked him in the eyes, and a tear came down his cheek. Thor not wanting to hurt Hulk all at once, had one more idea on his mind...

Hulk was visibly happy.

---

"SACRILEGE!"

A scream was heard while Hulk was bareback on Thor, before a lightning bolt shot out of the sky that soon followed Odin.

"I thought Heimdall was yanking my penis when he exclaimed my soon to be bastard son was engaging in gay penis sex with this green moron!"

"Odin, just as you loved wenches and things with vaginas and boobs, I love this man and his powerful worldbreaker. Deep down I always knew. Why do you think mine hammer handle as always smelled of the dark caverns?"

"Enough! I will not have my son frolicking with men! You will come to Asgard this instant, and never return to this Hel hole!"

"And if not?"

"...Aye, I will come, but know you have destroyed your son this day without using your powerful spear."

---

Many years had passed since Hulk's heart was broken. He went on to have his Banner aspect arise again. He went on never telling his friends how Thor really disappeared or how he really felt about it. No one would ever really know, except him, and the bottling of his emotions had almost driven him insane more than once.

One night in one of his nightly poetry, crying, and cutting sessions he had seen a flash of lightning strike a nearby abandoned construction site, along with the sounds he thought he heard of "Cum to me".

Could this be the love of his life returning to him? Could Thor really be here again? He would think of these questions as he jumped to the site.

Once there he found a man in a trenchcoat and no one else. He had thought he sorrow would continue to haunt him, but the man started to speak.

"Cum here you green bastard and give the God who made you scream louder than the thunder a hug!"

Hulk's heart skipped a beat, and he ran to Thor in pure joy with tears flowing out of his eyes and scooped him up kissing him all over.

"We don't have much time before my father finds out, and I want to test something on you."

---

A blast of lightning shortly followed a scream as Odin found his son doing unspeakable things with Mjolnir and Hulk's rump.

"If you want to stay here with this green fairy and this backwards world, then you can burn with them!"

Odin readied a blast aimed at Thor while Thor stood firm ready to take it with no defense. Hulk noticed this and pulled Mjolnir out of himself and leapt in front of the way saving Thor.

Thor was in shock that his love would do this. He knelt down to the unconscious Hulk and kissed him on the forehead. He then asked for the power to do what needs to be done while wiggling Hulk's weiner. Then he exploded... in anger!

He charged at Odin with all his might after picking up his hammer, and Hulk awoke to see his furious attack in action.

The resulting clash was so bright it looked like a second sun in the middle of the night across the entire world. Hulk watched as two charred husks fell from the sky. He rushed over to the one he recognized as Thor. With Thor's dying breath he stated:

Hulk sobbed like a fat kid at this point in time, for it seems he was always destined to be alone.

---

Many hours passed before Hulk stopped weeping. After he gathered some composure he looked over at Mjolnir and remembered that he was able to pick it out of his nether regions. He tried once again to pick it up, and he found that not only was he worthy of Thor's lustful eye, that he was worthy to pick up his hammer!

A flash of lightning came down on Hulk as he found himself newly dressed in hot pink spandex, and a leather jacket and leather biker hat.

But he vowed that he wouldn't be the God of Thunder... no, he would be the God of Understanding and Free Will that only one God before him knew of.

He would carry the memory of Thor around the globe without violence, only sassy arguments. He would put evil dooers in their place with a wrist slap.

laughing out loud I give this story a 8/10

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 07:18 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

All feedback welcome.

Enjoy smile

---

---

---

Hulk was visibly happy.

---

"SACRILEGE!"

"And if not?"

---

---

---

*claps*

You deserve to get hired by Marvel.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 04:38 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There's just so much win laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 04:50 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So, since my first one was a life changer to some, I've decided to make a new one that took two hours due to an inability to sleep. This one is far less gay, and far more Batty... if you will.

Again, I based this entirely off of the main universe of DC (before the reboot), so everything is to power, and character.

For the purposes of this story, which will soon become clear, Batman has a beard.

Batman gone Rogue

"Nooo!"

Batman yelled as Zealot's Creation Blades sliced Commissioner Gordon's face clean off.

"You smelly girl who takes a lot of penis! I'll accidentally kill you for that!"

Batman entered into a state akin to some sort of berserker rage... nay, a sirserker rage, and engaged Zealot in a fierce battle that shifted nearby newspapers that are always on the ground, slightly to the left.

Zealot soon found herself being whelmed, so she like many women in a similar situation aimed for Bruce's batjewels.

"You'll die like your traitor* commissioner!"

*For the purposes of this story, Gordon was selling angel dust to local teenagers, and one of the teenagers stabbed Zealot's latest love interest to death with something sharp

With Batman down, Zealot readied her blades to cut Batman to death, and she would have, if not for an inner monologue between Bruce and Batman.

"Look up and punch her in the face."
"I will."

Then Batman looked up, and intercepted the blades that were inches from his face with a punch.

"Kiiiii-Yah!"

Said Batman as his fist soared straight through her blades and knocked her into the air about 2 feet. And that would have been the end of it had a shattered piece of her blade not came crashing down into her face.

And like magic, the Justice League finally arrived.

"What did you do Bruce!!?"

Said Superman while crying.

"Justice"

---

Now on the Watchtower facing ridicule and stern talk from his fellow heroes Batman uses a rock solid defense.

"She caused misjustice, and then justice came down crashing through her brain"

"Bruce, your direct actions were the cause of Zealot dying (to death), and quite frankly, I disapprove."

Wonder Woman's harsh words had pierced the exterior of Bruce's soul and even he was taken back.

"I would have never did this had I not thought it was necessary. You of all people should understand the lengths we heroes take to preserve justice. I may not have super strength, or powers of any kind, but I have a super sense of right and wrong. And Zealot sucked and she deserved to face justice."

"You've made your case Bruce. But we will decide in this completely other room what your fate will be. Now, Firestorm will watch you while me, Superman, Hal, Flash, Kyle, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and Guy Gardner decide what to do with you and the mess you made."

"OK."

Said Batman. But he said it in a sort of cold way that sent shivers down the Leagues spines.

---

"I think we should kick him out. He's been a big problem recently, and quite frankly, he scares the guff out of me."

- Superman's vote

"Honestly, Bruce did make a pretty good point about Zealot sucking. Plus I did the same thing before when you tried to brutally murder me Clark, but then I slit your throat and snapped Max's neck. Batman stays."

- WW

"Batman has the means to defeat all of us, and I'd imagine he'd go ROGUE if he was kicked out of the League. Keep your friends close, and your Batmen closer I always say."

- Hal

"Batman made a quick decision in the heat of battle, and it was a hasty one. We can't keep such quick tempered people on the League if they can't choose the right decision speedy fast!"

- Flash

"Batman should leave. I wouldn't want him murdering one of us just because we killed some random human."

- MM

"This reminds me of the only iconic thing about myself, and that was when I found my girlfriend in the fridge. The horror! Batman should stay away because he's mean and scary."

- Kyle

"Meh see, Batman's a bad egg see. The copper died cuz he was crooked see. Batman thinks he's calling shots, but he's not ya hear? Batman's a rough roller, but he's not crackin down on this geese. I want him outta this town ya hear?"

- Guy

"I don't even know why I'm in space."

- Aquaman

And so, with the votes so in favor of kicking Batman out of the League, they went to confront him.

---

As the League was approaching, Batman sensed his Bat Senses tingling. Something was amidst and it was in this very room. So Batman looked over at Firestorm, who was staring at him unblinkingly for the better part of 10 minutes with the dumbest smile on his face ever, and Batman being the detective he is, deduced that something was wrong. Not because of the dumb smile, or the stares. But because Firestorm kept mumbling things like "Kill all humans" and "Eat the remains" for the entire time, and Batman started to grow suspicious.

So Batman put his best detective skills to the test and punched a hole in Firestorm's chest cavity just as the League was walking in.

"That was my beau you hurt there boy. You're in for a world of paintown courtesy of my fists and maybe my feet."

Superman had been dating Firestorm for months and was largely supported by the League for his finally coming out of the closet, and this was his tipping point. He exploded at Batman with all his anger and the League was right behind him.

The initial rush was enough to knock Batman through the spacestation and onto the moon. But he soon recovered and punched Superman off his feet while simultaneously kicking Kyle and Hal and headbutting Wonder Woman. The force was so great that they flew at least 2 feet, and were severely dazed by his assault. The four recovered and tried to engage Batman again.

But Batman was too slick, too battle trained for these warriors. He dodged lightspeed punches, he rolled with high powered kicks, he parried swords and tridents, and shattered shields and MM's goo hands. The League realized they'd need a different strategy if they wished to destroyed their traitorous ex League mate. So MM's mental powers formulated a plan with the League, and Batman soon found what they were thinking.

They used everything in their power to finally get a hold of Batman and threw him into the planet below.

---

"Is he dead?"

"No, a force like that could never kill Batman. He's too wily."

"Flash, we're going to send you to where Batman landed, and we'll be back, oh we'll be back muhahahahaha!"

"Be back in a jiffy see, and then we'll settle the beef with this duke! Yous give him the biznez, the old one two ya see and we'll be back to make him sleep with da fishes."

So after Hal gracefully carried Flash to his location, the League left on their task.

Flash, while having doubts of this plan, knew he had to hold Batman here or their plan was ruined. And he knew to accomplish this, he had to cut loose. So like a good boy, Flash tapped into the deepest reaches of his Speed Force and used it to blitz Batman.

While momentarily being overwhelmed by this assault, Batman gained some composure and fought back tooth and wing.

Batman may not have been able to move like Flash, but he could at least match his every move with his peak human reflexes. And Flash didn't like this one bit because that was his whole thing, being fast and shit.

So he called out his ultimate attack, the Infinity Mass Punch. Now, I don't need to tell you how much of a large ballsack moment this is, because we all saw that one scan where he hits that dude. But yeah, this shit is happened. Sit back and flick off.

So Flash starts landing IMP after IMP on Batman, and Batman's like "batdicks!" as he flies entire continents with each hit. So after about a thousand IMP's, Batman rolls with the last one as he winks at Flash through his cowl.

"Got your timing down Speed Lad"

And with those words Batman rolled backwards while his foot came up to an overextended Flash's jaw. WHATAHIT! Flash must have flew at least 4 feet with that shot, and he was out cold.

Suddenly the sky turned dark coincidentally as he just finished his kick of bat. He looked up in the sky and saw another planet. For the love of Bat, this was happening.

---

Mars lay poised to collide with the planet, and behind this, was one very angry scorned man who's lover had just been punched in the chest and died as a result of being punched in the chest. Along with the rest of the League who were also helping just as much, but we should attribute this feat entirely to Superman because his name starts with Super, and ends with Man, and Wonder Woman's doesn't. Although it does end in Man... confusing I know.

"Get ready Batman you gloomy dick and get ready to face your ass thoroughly getting handed to you by a planet."

Said Hal, who really had a way with words, while Kyle, flew down and saved Flash however before the collision.

And the League launched the planet directly at Bats. There was no escaping this one.

And then the unthinkable happened... Batman simply jumped out of the way and safely got away from the two planets exploding. However, the sirserker rage became upon his being again, and he snapped. In a fury, and covered by the League all slapping skins and butt pumping and other shit, Batman leaped straight at Kyle, tearing him completely in half.

*Gasp*

The League all said at the same time. And then Superman snapped again since Kyle was his backup who Superman was sneaking around with for weeks, and Superman headed straight for the sun.

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 11th, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 11:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Martian Manhunter and WW attacked Batman with the lasso and telepathy respectively. Martian Manhunter however was quickly turned into a puddle of Martian Manhunter when Batman's mind proved too strong, and WW's lasso was snapped.
Then Batman turned his attention to WW and shattered her Aegis bands before punching her out, and the resulting kablooey from her bands blowing up knocked out Guy.

This caused Aquaman to run back to the space station and hide under some bedsheets.

Hal was the last one left, but wait, holy shit, you thought I forgot about Superman, but I didn't. So anyway, Superman comes flying in and tackles Batman near the space station. Batman replies in kind with a kick to the stomach that knocks the wind out of Superman, and causes his super breath to blows Batman's beard around. This happens in seemingly slow motion for everyone as Batman's head sways from side to side.

Superman however, still has enough in him to lock up with Batman in a contest of strengths.

"I may not be able to move planets like you. Hell, I doubt I could even move a car. But what you'll never beat me in, is the strength of the human spirit!"

And with those words ringing in the cold void of space, Batman delivered a swift kick to Superman's leg, and popped him out cold with a jab to the jaw.

Hal squares up with Batman, and instead of engaging in a battle with the completely human opponent, he decides to instead talk to him.

"Why'd you do it Bats?" Why'd you kill Firestorm?"

"I could tell you, but instead, let me show you what I sensed.

You're going to have to fly me there, because I have no powers at all."

And they flew!!!!!

---

While at the table where Batman killed Firestorm, they investigated the body and found a small chip in his neck.

"Why golly jeeze, I guess we misjudged you Bruce. It turns out Firestorm was being mind controlled this entire time. And I bet Zealot was too! Boy, what a mixup!"

"Yes, misjustice was had, but now justice has set it right. Let's go collect the League and tell them our findings."

Soon afterwards, the League gathered around and had a good chuckle about the whole ordeal.

"Well, I guess we have no other option but to reinstate you. Hell, we should probably promote you for your bravery to stand up for what you believe in."

Said Superman flustered.

"This tech looks like Brainiac tech. But let's deal with that another day. I have to rebuild the entire world with a schematic I dreamed up while we were fighting."

And Batman did. And everyone lived happily ever after except Kyle, Firestorm, and the entire population since he only rebuilt the world.

The End... ? IDK.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 11:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Certainly not as good as the Thor/Hulk though.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:45 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Prologue: Adrift in the Dark

He floated in darkness. He shivered from the cold. There was supposed to be no sound in space, but he could hear the screams of pain - the pleas for help. He was a hero. He knew that. He was supposed to help - but his body wouldn't respond. It was as if he was asleep - but at the same time not asleep - caught somehow in a dream where he moved in slow motion and everything around him - fleeting sounds and images - moved at near lightspeed. He tried to move - struggled - it was as if his limbs were too heavy to lift. He laughed - how could his limbs be too heavy to lift when he could control gravitons? With a mighty effort he forced his eyes open - blinking to clear the blurred images flooding his brain. He floated in debris, slowly spinning head over heels. His head hurt. Around him was a cloud of red frozen particles - his own blood seeping through his phasic shielding as the nanites from his uniform and within his body cleaned him, healed him, and discarded residue and waste products. The excruciating searing pain from his face and head began to make him nauseous. Combined with the spinning of his body, it was too much to bear. He heaved - but there was nothing to expunge. He could hear a voice at the edge of his consciousness. He didn't like the voice. It annoyed him. Leave me alone dammit! Can't you see I'm sick? The voice was insistent - demanding attention - telling him to do something. He strained to hear the voice. He didn't understand it - couldn't understand what it wanted him to do. His eyes fluttered and he slipped into the dream again. He didn't notice the Xandarian scout shuttlecraft as it pulled up beside him.

Annihilation: The Guerilla War

Serial 1

Echoes of the Past - Portents of the Future

Chapter One: Rescue

Drax placed Richard Rider on the emergency medical scanning table located in the aft area of the Xandarian scout shuttlecraft. Rider had a deep cut across his face and looked pale; as if he had lost a lot of blood. Rider had regained consciousness briefly upon being brought aboard ship - just long enough to ask Drax to help him learn to fight the Annihilation Wave. Drax held little hope that Rider would survive the next hour - much less be able to fight again.

The nanobots making up Riders uniform shifted slightly and a portion of them broke loose and floated up to eye level with Drax as they reconfigured into a mini-bot holographic projection system. The avatar of the Xandarian Worldmind formed around the mini-bot and stood before Drax. "There is no need to utilize the ship's emergency medical services. I am monitoring Richard. During his and Quasar's fight with Annihilus, he sustained a deep tissue injury to his face, a fractured zygomatic arch, a basilar skull fracture, a sub-arachnoid hemorrhage over the occipital area of his brain, contusions to the frontal and temporal lobes of his brain, fractures of C-6 and C-7 cervical vertebrae, and various chest and abdominal internal injuries. I have placed him in a coma and have ordered the nanobots permeating his body to begin accelerated healing. He will be unconscious for several hours; but I expect a complete recovery."

Drax had never liked AI's and he was finding it increasingly difficult to tolerate the one standing before him. "How nice of you to go about your unilateral decision making while we're all running for our lives together. In case you haven't noticed, we have Annihilus' entire battle fleet to evade. We need Rider conscious to form stargates in case we need to make a quick escape."

If the Worldmind noticed Drax's sarcasm, it did not acknowledge it. "I am well aware of our situation. I am monitoring the Annihilation fleet as we speak. They are unaware of our presence due to the cloaking technology on this scout ship. We will remain undetectable as long as we utilize the ship's warp drive. If we start opening stargates, we will give our position away to the enemy. Furthermore, Richard's medical condition renders him unable to fight effectively at this time. I am in the process of restoring him to battle readiness. In the unlikely event that the enemy should overtake us, I can form a stargate for a quick escape without need of involving Richard."

Drax stared at the Worldmind avatar before finally sardonically saying, "So tell me then O wise machine, where you think we should go to escape the Annihilation fleet?"

As always, the Worldmind had an answer. "Please set course for the Tauron system. The Tauron are Xandar's strongest ally and they have not yet been attacked by the Annihilation fleet. I have already been in contact with the Tauron government. They have mobilized their military and sent an escort to meet us."

Drax was angry. "So again you made an important decision without consulting me. I have no intention of going to the Tauron system. The Tauron Syndicate has a price on my head."

The Worldmind was prepared for Drax's reaction. "I am aware of the price on your head. Please recall that you were in my custody before I ordered your release due to lack of evidence against you. I have persuaded the Tauron Syndicate to accept my ruling and drop charges against you. It really is the safest destination for all of us at this juncture."

Drax's posture became stiff and defiant as he faced the Worldmind avatar. "What I ought to do is throw both of you out the airlock and take this ship wherever I please."

The Worldmind refused to respond in kind. "Remember, you were subdued and detained by the Nova Corps. You are currently in a ship owned by me, the Xandarian government. Even though Richard may be unavailable, I hold all the power of the Nova Force and I am far from defenseless."

Drax smirked and relaxed. His respect for the Worldmind had increased slightly when it had not allowed him to push it around. He would never let the Worldmind know that though. Deciding to choose his battles, he merely replied, "I really hate prissy, know-it-all AI's; but our choices do seem restricted and beggars can't be choosers can they? The Tauron system it is then; but I give you fair warning - Nova Force or no Nova Force - if the Tauron try to take me prisoner, I will hold you directly accountable and nothing will stop me from exacting my revenge against you."

The Worldmind nodded. "Understood."

As Drax went to the cockpit to adjust course, the Worldmind turned its analytic attention to Richard. His life-signs were erratic and he looked uncomfortable. He was rather restless and was mumbling something incomprehensible. A scan of his cognitive functioning indicated that he was experiencing a troubling recollection from his personal history.

Old Post May 25th, 2013 06:00 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

I only write comic-themed erotica =-[

Old Post May 26th, 2013 10:49 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

---

---

---

Hulk was visibly happy.

---

"SACRILEGE!"

"And if not?"

---

---

---

Many hours passed before Hulk stopped weeping. After he gathered some composure he looked over at Mjolnir and remembered that he was able to pick it out of his nether regions. He tried once again to pick it up, and he found that not only was he worthy of Thor's lustful eye, that hue was worthy to pick up his hammer!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 12:58 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

And then...

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 04:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote