KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 3091 3092 [3093] 3094 3095 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:04 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:06 PM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

So all in all, how good is Hickmans entire incursion storyline? Because im thinking about reading ALL the important books he did on it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:06 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It's been the talk of a lot of forums. It's amazing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Okay ill ask. What the hell happened?
Are you asking what the device was that Doom hurled at the Beyonders? If so, I have no clue.

What I do know is that its detonation evidently destroyed hundredS of thousandS of universeS. So whatever it was, it packed quite a wallop. thumb up

Originally posted by JayDaDon
So all in all, how good is Hickmans entire incursion storyline? Because im thinking about reading ALL the important books he did on it.
It was excellent. Do yourself a favor and read the pertinent issues... You won't regret it. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Galan007
Are you asking what the device was that Doom hurled at the Beyonders? If so, I have no clue.

It was excellent. Do yourself a favor and read the pertinent issues... You won't regret it. thumb up
Okay, wasnt sure if there was some hidden bit of information Im missing.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:12 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nah, I posted every single page in context. All information is there.

As I mentioned above: whatever that device was, when it exploded a hefty chunk of the multiverse died as a result.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Either or it was the universes in bomb form

Also confirmed again Beyonder was a child. Which makes the Secret Wars real weird considering he's probably the main guy. Though I guess there's really no one to fight him.
Molecule Man blowing up at peak form would only be universal.

Interesting stuff

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's possible. thumb up

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:23 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

What I do know is that its detonation evidently destroyed hundredS of thousandS of universeS. So whatever it was, it packed quite a wallop. thumb up

Is it basically just avengers and new avengers?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:25 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Also confirmed again Beyonder was a child. Which makes the Secret Wars real weird considering he's probably the main guy.
What's odd is that Owen said Beyonder destroyed a universe in order to create Battleworld, but I could have sworn he only destroyed a single galaxy during SW..? Retcon?

Regardless, Owen flat-out stated that the Ivory Kings are more powerful. thumb up

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Is it basically just avengers and new avengers?
Yep.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:33 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What's odd is that Owen said Beyonder destroyed a universe in order to create Battleworld, but I could have sworn he only destroyed a single galaxy during SW..? Retcon?

Regardless, Owen flat-out stated that the Ivory Kings are more powerful. thumb up

Yep.
Might be mixing up events or "destroying" could be mixed up with causing havoc.
Or it's counting his own universe as being destroyed.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pym said:
"I could tell you about the child unit from The Secret Wars. Visually modified to mimic what it perceived. It crunched a universe to make a toy."

Owen said:
"You remember your first encounter with the child Beyonder? It destroyed a universe in order to construct a play-world out of the ashes."

Both statements imply that the original Battleworld was created from the remnants of an entire universe, even though Beyonder only destroyed a single galaxy during the original series. *Seems* like Hickman might have retconned the feat from galactic to universal in order to set the stage for the events of the upcoming Secret Wars reboot, in which New-Battleworld will evidently incorporate various aspects/components from planets across the multiverse...

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't know.

All I know is we for sure didn't see a universe back then and it makes no sense at all for Beyonder to destroy an alt universe and then transport it to 616 to create a world. Just seems like you can pretty much say a mistake was made instead of say retcon.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're a mistake.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:54 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I received a few PMs requesting me to sequentially post all the individual glimpses of the Battle Beast/Thragg battle that we've seen so far, so here's that:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Allen states that they've been fighting non-stop for dayS, and are locked in a stalemate. It is also mentioned that they are moving around the planet too rapidly for anyone to get close to them:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...19-012.jpg.html

Allen later informs Invincible that Thragg finally appears to be gaining the advantage, but is extremely weakened(obviously):
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...19-020.jpg.html

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 01:47 AM
Senor Cage

Damn, Deimos has the power of the Time Masters at his command. Uber lineup that includes:

Epoch
Extant
Hourman 1M
Time Trapper
Per Degaton
Monarch
etc...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 02:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I received a few PMs requesting me to sequentially post all the individual glimpses of the Battle Beast/Thragg battle that we've seen so far, so here's that:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Allen states that they've been fighting non-stop for dayS, and are locked in a stalemate. It is also mentioned that they are moving around the planet too rapidly for anyone to get close to them:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...19-012.jpg.html

Allen later informs Invincible that Thragg finally appears to be gaining the advantage, but is extremely weakened(obviously):
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...19-020.jpg.html

I'm surprised that Battle Beast is being portrayed as such a major threat to Thragg. The first time they met in the Viltrumite War, Thragg swatted him away like a bug.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rezactic
Restricted

Account Restricted

What issues pertain to the Incursion storyline? I'd like to read it as well.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:20 AM
Rezactic is currently offline Click here to Send Rezactic a Private Message Find more posts by Rezactic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wasn't Thragg weakened just before this fight with Battle Beast?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote