KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Any1 keen on a new fantasy multi-author story?

Any1 keen on a new fantasy multi-author story?
Started by: Aradaël Bûrax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aradaël Bûrax

Any1 keen on a new fantasy multi-author story?

Really, the title is all I have to say until I get a response. Hopefully it wont be too long...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:36 AM
Aradaël Bûrax is currently offline Click here to Send Aradaël Bûrax a Private Message Find more posts by Aradaël Bûrax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

DEPENDS WHAT WOULD IT B ABOUT?

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:36 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHead007

HoW ABOUT 007 DEATH MATCH RED GRAND VRS ODDJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:46 PM
MetalHead007 is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHead007 a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHead007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

OK.... WELL YOU JUST WRITE IT AND THEN AN SEE :d ITS WHAT I DO LOL

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MillionAuthor

Hi guys,

I came across this forum whilst searching for my exciting new website on Google (to see if I'd been indexed yet!)

I've recently developed and published a website which allows users to write part of a story to which millions of other people can add to at any time! There are 7 different genres to choose from (including fantasy) so you're sure to be able to write in the genre that's suited to you!

I think together we can create an absolutely amazing story that can be read throughout the world. Add that personal touch to the stories you read by adding your own section of text!

Please feel free to head over to millionauthorstory(dot)com and let's start writing stories together!

Enjoy it!

The Million-Author Story --- Write your own piece of internet history today!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 04:32 PM
MillionAuthor is currently offline Click here to Send MillionAuthor a Private Message Find more posts by MillionAuthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arthurnotthekin

Hello, I've been looking for a similar website, but googling didn't help. Mostly, there are single genre authors who are not responding to coworking offers. I'm planning to start a multi-author project. It's a fantasy world with dragons and other creatures (if someone wants to create a new character, you're welcome). I thought each writer could contribute something new - write about one of the dragon types or add features to the existing ones.

https://ctl.yale.edu/writing/using-sources/scholarly-vs-popular-sources writemyessaytoday

Last edited by arthurnotthekin on Jan 13th, 2020 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 06:53 AM
arthurnotthekin is currently offline Click here to Send arthurnotthekin a Private Message Find more posts by arthurnotthekin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote