KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread

"Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

I think the Reason Gryffindors in there the Most is Becasue umm... isk .... maybe because>>>. thats were all the MAIN ACTION IS!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:54 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*Raise the left eyebrow*
Listening to all of you I almost felt sorry for the Slytherins. Ok lets start from the begining:

1. Who despises the mugles? Who has racistical attitude?
2. Who respects people for what they have and not for what they are or the choices they make?
3. Who bullies the weak and defenceless?
4. Who steps back when faced with danger?
5.Who enjoys to shof of with credits for what others have done
6. Who acts like ellitte?
Should I continue...

But I agree that the Ravs and Huffles do not get enough attention and that they should get more.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:10 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arctic
Heres why. Gryffindor have the good people in it, the likeable people. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw have no main characters in them, aside from Cho, who gets dropped after the fifth book, thats why they are rarely mentioned. And slytherin is full of stupid prats and death eaters sons who want to follow in their filthy fathers footsteps. So shutup about it, they get what they deserve, the bastards.
Ahem. Ravenclaw does have Luna. Though some may not say much of an advantage there.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:02 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

RAVENCLAW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the scarf, tie and robes! And yes I wear them!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Arianna
RAVENCLAW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the scarf, tie and robes! And yes I wear them!
I want them... in male version... which means probably bigger

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:29 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Draco69
I HATE Gryffindors. They win everything. They're always favored. The rest of the houses are treated like dirt. And they are WAY too full of themselves.
The series is told from the perspective of Gryffindors, of course that might seem to be the case. I think your accusation is baseless. I think the House that gets a bum rap is Hufflepuff, honestly.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

My school is boarding and I know everyone pretty well, because i observe a lot.

While I observe I sort them into houses. Slytherin are the ones that don't socalise well and stick with their own friends and gang up on the quiet ones, who are all in Ravenclaw and subsequently prefer their own company. Huffelpuff are the friendly ones who stand up for the Ravenclaws when they're picked on and include them when the Gryffindors over look them. Gryffindor are the yes... the so-called "populars", full of themselves and arogant!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:34 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slytherin4ever

I agree. Slytherins aren't evil, they're just misunderstood. With one of the other comments, ikr! It's just like, 'oh no, gryffindors are losing... hmmm, oh yes! Ten points to longbottom for saying a mere no! Yes, gryffindor's winning, that settles it.' And besides, I think the author could have thought of giving slytherin a chance just ONCE instead of sucking up to Gryffindor. It's boring how Gryffindors always win! I'm just like 'ugh it's gonna be gryffindor' then the book's like 'Gryffindor wins!' and I'm like 'Ugh, i knew it'

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 02:06 AM
slytherin4ever is currently offline Click here to Send slytherin4ever a Private Message Find more posts by slytherin4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slytheringirl

Love

I finally found people who hate them to
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
they always get what they want and never seem to get in trouble when all the other houses get do the extract same thing and they always get in trouble so stupid!!!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2016 01:14 AM
Slytheringirl is currently offline Click here to Send Slytheringirl a Private Message Find more posts by Slytheringirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slytheringirl

By the way none of the houses have it easy Harry sees it as all the people live happily ever after expect his house so not true the slytherin don't have it easy from what I've read and there isn't any info about the other houses so I don't no what there house is like plus they would have never won without the other houses does any one think about this?!?!?!!?!??
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Old Post May 13th, 2016 01:37 AM
Slytheringirl is currently offline Click here to Send Slytheringirl a Private Message Find more posts by Slytheringirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

What a bunch of geek losers the majority of you are.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 05:36 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D1ckSpl1tter
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the hell does harry potter get a hate forum but everything else does not

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:38 PM
D1ckSpl1tter is currently offline Click here to Send D1ckSpl1tter a Private Message Find more posts by D1ckSpl1tter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote