KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator... scene game!

Terminator... scene game!
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Cause your one of those sad acts who watches it over and over to find every mistake. You made one mistake. THINKING WE CARE. didnt have to read your post more than once. raver

Haha, what?

1. I didn't point out a mistake in T2.
2. I posted on topic in a forum dedicated to T2.
3. You are reading responses and making posts.
4. Thanks for judging me.

BTW, on viewing the theatrical version on the Extreme DVD, you have to highlight "Sensory Control" and hold down the RIGHT key for a few seconds. Then the option to view it becomes available.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:38 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Cause your one of those sad acts who watches it over and over to find every mistake. You made one mistake. THINKING WE CARE. didnt have to read your post more than once. raver
um hes was answering a question. And personally I dont see how thats a stupid scene anyway considering she saw a terminator( who she thought was there to kill her and should be the enemy) protecting her from this thing that keeps regenerating.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:24 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Casio85game

I have tried the old version of that game. But did not like that much and That was the only reason I switched my gaming system to over to the new games like igamblerpa which can be accessed by http://igamblerpa.com . There you can play many new games online and get going with a lot of new level to make yourself addict to this game which helps to earn you money.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 10:39 AM
Casio85game is currently offline Click here to Send Casio85game a Private Message Find more posts by Casio85game Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote