KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What character is do you want inlcuded the most?

What character is do you want inlcuded the most?
Started by: Elite Hunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elite Hunter

What character is do you want inlcuded the most?

I thought I would create a thread to help the forum. So my 2 questions are which character do you hope we see a lot of. And what character do you hope is A)not in the series or B) has a very limited role in the series.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Included Most: Clone Commandos
Not in the series: Anything related to Nelvaan.
Limited Role: Fett Jr.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Little is known of Kane. The examplw lives on,

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:38 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

fail

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Why?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:12 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I want to see Tarkin play a role in the series.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:11 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Hmm...I can't even remember posting what I did at "3am today." That was the result of heavy, heavy drinking after watching Rambo (so...much...killing) and I have no idea why I was inclined to post on KMC.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 01:47 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Quinlan Vos any one?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:04 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

A young Tarkin would be nice.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:43 PM
queeq
Chaos

Too young?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:28 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

No.

I wish since we FINALLY are getting an ARC commander in the films, hed' have a better name than Rex. Sounds like something a 5 year old would suggest.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:43 PM
exanda kane

Call him Exanda, really. In Star Wars Galaxies exists a fine token of a man of the same name. No kidding, he's got a Delorian an' everything.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 01:12 AM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mention of any KotOR character and I will die happy.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

KOTOR was the biggest disaster for the Star Wars universe. We can be thankful they're all buried in the 4000 year old EU.

Exanda might work, kind of sounds like Bacara, but I do like the one syallable names. I jsut don't understand why they didn't take a known ARC, say....Alpha, Spar, or Fordo?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 01:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
No.

I wish since we FINALLY are getting an ARC commander in the films, hed' have a better name than Rex. Sounds like something a 5 year old would suggest.

I beg your pardon!

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 08:45 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

A little too much EU in here, folks...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:17 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Goddamnit.

Look Queeq. First its "the movies are EU and not canon" not its "theres too much EU in here." So lets get this straigtened out.

1. Lucas has stated that the TV series is T-canon. The movie is naturally an extension of this. Thus, it is obvious that Lucas has felt that his involvment in this project is enough to elevate it over C-canon, but not to G-canon.

2. This is a THEATRICAL release full length feature film. No non-episode (note, I did not say EU) project in the history of Star Wars has ever reached this level.

3. This is not some BS series like Droids or Ewoks. This is a practical cintinuation/culmination of the three year, highty successful Clone Wars Multimedia Project (ov which he already elevated several elements from C to G canon).

4. Lastly, they want this new movie and show to be integrated with the multimedia project. I will not be shocked at all if they continue a series of plotlines from it.

Thus, I think "too much EU in here" is a stupid comment, especially when discussing what (from your assumed perception) EU characters are going to be in an EU show. And when expressing continuity...its even more important.

So, maybe you and Ush need to sit down a develop a policy on how this series and move is going to be treated. Because frankly, this is a mix of EU and canon. I think Lucas and everyone else will be treating this as canon's little brother. Of course it will not supercede the movies, but it reaches a level beyond what any other piece of EU has and clearly supercedes them.

Originally posted by Captain REX
I beg your pardon!

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 02:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

Goddamnit.

For starters, tone down. No need for that in here.

1. Lucas has stated that the TV series is T-canon. The movie is naturally an extension of this. Thus, it is obvious that Lucas has felt that his involvment in this project is enough to elevate it over C-canon, but not to G-canon.

WTF???

So, maybe you and Ush need to sit down a develop a policy on how this series and move is going to be treated. Because frankly, this is a mix of EU and canon.

Don't tell us what to do, Alliance. And this forum is simple: it tackles what's in the tv series and preceding feature film. It doesn't inlcude other EU sources. I don't care about your theories or your magnificent insights or your pretentions of superiority in SW knowledge.

Again, and it's simple, like SW:

1. OTF - deal with the OT movies
2. PTF - deal with PT movies
3. SW-TVF: deals with anything related to the new tv series
4. EU: everything else.

Now shut up and post about topics, not board policy, clone boy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 02:52 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Then don't continue to judge on board policy if the board has no policy. Especially when this series is technically EU and this is a HYPOTHETICAL TREAD.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 03:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

I just explained board policy. If any EU characters get mentioned in the feature or its series, you can mention them here. What IS your problem?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 06:33 PM