KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Ian McDairmid

Ian McDairmid
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

I love it when you act like you're agreeing but you're really not...wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:44 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Well I have a wife you know, and I KNOW BETTER that you shouldn't argue smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:48 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

HAHA...you're bad...smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:55 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Thanx, afterall I AM a bountyhunter.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:58 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Anyway, back to Ian McDairmid. He was also in Gorky Park and there are rumours of him being in the next Indy movie. He should still get an Oscar.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:53 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Sorry...I love Ian..I really do but I'm not going to delusion myself that he's ever going to get an Oscar for the kind of movies he's currently doing...What he needs is to be in some arty World War II movie...he should take it up with his agent....smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:54 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

It does bother me that the only Sci-Fi movie recently that has one any awards is The Matrix, which I have never seen. Veryyyyyyy disturbing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 09:43 AM
DiEbyDaGuNZ

uve gotta see the matrix...its wonderful..but don't see it if ur afraid of bugs..there's a couple scenes...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 09:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Actually the provincial states of Bavaria, Baden and Wurttemberg ban all American forms of entertainment (Movies and Video Games), this isn't a joke so my chances of seeing an American movie are 1/1000000. I am probably one of one-thousand in Bavaria who actually own a computer. I had to drive 350 miles to Berlin just to see TPM in English. No fun at all.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 09:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

Why did they ban American entertainment?....

As for Ian and SW. The Academy has always been prejudiced against Sci-Fi and it's a wonder that the any of the OT got nominated for anything other than FX... It's been a victim of the backward thinking "sophisticated" film crowd snobbery.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:06 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Many Western European provinces ban American entertainment. I can't believe you didn't know that. Only three provinces in Germany do so. NOT WHOLE COUNTRIES!! Just some provinces. Some others are in Poland, Slovakia, one in France, two in North Italy, and many of the Balkan states do.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:08 AM
Dim
Creativity

Oh yeah...I obviously know so much about European social and economic laws...laughing out loud (learn something new everyday smile ) You need to come back to Colorado...you're missing the whole summer blockbuster season...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:27 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Summer Blockbuster? Sports' season?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:28 AM
Dim
Creativity

Noooooooooooo...the movie..er..bioscope season. When all the Sci-Fi/Action movies come out, traditionally. You're not going to be able to see "The Cell"...too bad...very pretty, poor plot, but lovely.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:54 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Ummm...well our bioscope season is a little slow, Toy Story 2 came out about a month ago.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 11:18 AM
Dim
Creativity

I thought you said that you can't see American movies?...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 11:39 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Not in my province. The bioscope I go to is in Berlin, about 350 miles from here. They can see the movies there. I can't even see a German Film in my town because we don't have one. The German bioscopes are in Munich smile How on earth do you think I got to see Star Wars?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:03 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...It's hard for me to grasp that you travel that far for a movie (bioscope...). I don't get much about you life...It sounds a little weird to me and I can't really visualize it smile ...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:17 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Well I can either drive 30 minutes for a German movie I can see on television in half a year or drive four hours to see an American movie which I will never see on television. And I don't blame you for being hard to visualize it. I guess that's a German Star Wars fans punishment smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:37 PM
Dim
Creativity

But don't you live in Colorado too?...Don't you get to see any movies over here?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:45 PM