KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » TV Show Canonicity

TV Show Canonicity
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Things are getting out of hand... Mesa dunno liken dis.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:09 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
funny since i did not insult anyone or try to perpetuate the argument. simply stated an opinion on how the last 2 pages could have been better avoided. yet you lash out with hostility and official warnings and reprimand me like im a child, acusing me of spamming (?) and criticising a decision when i clearly did not.

have your last word or even ban be, but i will not dignify this blatant hostility and baiting any further.

later

Spamming because I specified that talk was to return to subject, which your post was not, and calling us silly for simply enforcing our rules is attacking the moderators for making a deicison, simple as that. Your entire post was a waste of time in a situation where I had directly speicifed that such posts were no longer to be made; your opinion should have simply been kept to yourself.

So not funny at all- very serious, in fact. As ever, your opinion on that is not wanted. This is now your final warning before a ban. And if I catch you at any future point making such ridiclous accusations of hosility and baiting you will be banned also.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

never said it was funny. just said you guys looked silly.

never said it was just the mods, i meant devilking included.

if you wish to end this, you can take the low road and ban me or you can stop libeling me and baiting me as well with your internet-cop talk. in fact i would wager that you're taking this tone with me just to invoke a response.

however if the current and future policy of kmc is to moderate while trolling for a response through aggressive, insulting, and antagonistic jabbing, i really dont care what you do with my account.

edit: let me just save you the trouble

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, the point of this thread is all gone. So it ends here. No need to get ugly over nonsense. CLOSING.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:40 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote