KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Clone Wars- where next?

Clone Wars- where next?
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Theres a torrent out, its alright quality.

Looking forward to seeing Grievous in 3D, he should be pretty badass.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:03 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I expect him to look just like he did in ROTS.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:44 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ush & Queeq, you're both letting your little vendetta go to far, don't you think? Granted, this is your forum and you can do as you please, since you obviously do not have a sword of Damocles hanging above, it's pathetic though.

Do you really think a free discussion works when the rules of "don't point out my errors or I'll ban you" is enforced?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't know what is wrong with you people. DK went way beyond after multiple warnings (and there are no 'errors' involved). None of this is up for discusison in a public thread. There will be no debate of canon policy on the boards.Take any questions about it you have to private messaging, and do NOT question moderating deicisons in public.

The next person who tries to argue or question this will be warned and then banned if he persists. You are damn lucky I don't warn you already for that 'pathetic' stab.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 27th, 2008 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, the ban wasn't because of debating canon policy.

Is that irony? Because instead of answering my question, you simply just did it again, oh well.

What do you mean with "you people", what kind of person am I supposed to be?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, that's an official warning for you. More off-topic posting in clear violation of warnings will be a ban. The ban was for arguing with moderators and continuing off-topic posting after clear warnings- which is what you are doing now also.

This debate is over, everyone. And I mean that. This thread will return to topic about discussion the future of the series. Any attempt to drag it back off topic will be met with action. Anything else should be taken to private messaging, as I have made very clear.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 27th, 2008 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're now warning me for something I did not do.

The post above did not question your moderating skills, I in fact said "oh well" as a resignation that I wouldn't get an answer to my question on the policies in this particular section of the site.

I also think asking what you meant by "you people" in the thread is a fair question, since you indeed did say it in the thread. (you can PM me though, if it's easier, I'm still curious)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I made it extremely clear that off-topic posting was to stop and any other points to be taken to private. Are you deliberately trying to get banned? I will do it. This feebleness of claiming you have not done something you SO clearly have will not stand.

Push me any further and you are out of here.

BACK TO TOPIC

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 27th, 2008 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

To answer your question, no, I'm not trying to get banned. I am pointing out a clear unfairness by asking questions. I believe it is my right to do so.

If "posting off topic" is the prime ban-offense now, then 90+% of the posters in here should be banned, no? It's only pulled out as an Ace when it suits the agenda.

Two other people pointed out the clear unfairness that transpired in the previous page, so it certainly isn't just me making shit up while trying to upset you and it's rather unfair of you to imply that, since you can ban me.

Answer me one question and I'll leave it at that, is it alright for a Mod to insult/bait/antagonize a poster and then follow it up with "if you say anything back, I'll ban you"?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I despair, I really do.

Everyone can see how clearly I have asked Robtard to take any issues he has to private. DK was likewise told to stop posting such things in the thread repeatedly and then baited in a different thread so he could start it all over again. Off-topic posting is a bannable offence if it occurs after warnings and it is definitely a card that is played in a thread has become disrupted by such issues.

I could not have been more clear that persisting in this way would lead to a ban. So that is one for Robtard as well now. This insistence of arguing with moderators on board issues such as this must stop. ANY questions on such things should be done in private, not on the boards.

With that done, back to the topic. I am also keen to see how Greivous will look.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 27th, 2008 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Ush & Queeq, you're both letting your little vendetta go to far, don't you think? Granted, this is your forum and you can do as you please, since you obviously do not have a sword of Damocles hanging above, it's pathetic though.

Do you really think a free discussion works when the rules of "don't point out my errors or I'll ban you" is enforced?

Oh look, DK's croney boy showed up. So tell us, Robtard, what's next for the Clone Wars you think?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:43 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I haven't seen it and definitly not planning to... I'm just afraid that after these 100 episodes (if there aren't any more than that) they'll milk it out to the extreme.

There was a time I said "hey, Lucas isn't milking out star wars.. he doesn't have a tv series for instance". Those days are over I guess. I just hope they have a high standard and will keep one, but I doubt it actually.

so what I think is that after these 100 episodes, they'll produce another 100 and again and again even when rates have plunged to a meager "5 people are watching it" and still continue. sad

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by queeq
Oh look, DK's croney boy showed up. So tell us, Robtard, what's next for the Clone Wars you think?

Baiting. Is this all you do? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're a liar as well, aren't you?

Mod's being cavalier again and again, what is that all about? Why is it that they seem to be banning everyone they don't like? Despite the fact people have said the same things to them only a page back. It's getting to the point where your bias is at the height of transparency, why not at least try to be objective?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Last edited by chillmeistergen on Aug 28th, 2008 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:12 AM
Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Not really relevant to the Clone Wars, but do you think Lucas will do an animated Indy series?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:50 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Wow. Thought I might come back. I step through the door and I regret it...

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:14 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

^ Yeah. Nothing's changed in the last four years... big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 06:13 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Just read the thread through. My thoughts on Clone Wars: Ushgarak, kind of a prick.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 06:24 AM
Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Baiting. Is this all you do? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're a liar as well, aren't you?

Mod's being cavalier again and again, what is that all about? Why is it that they seem to be banning everyone they don't like? Despite the fact people have said the same things to them only a page back. It's getting to the point where your bias is at the height of transparency, why not at least try to be objective?

And another one.

Objective we are: there are clear forum rules, stated in a posted heading the sections. If you constantly argue about forum rules, disgard warnings about such debates, disgard a banning warning, you get banned. It's all quite objective. DK brought it on himself.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 07:16 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by queeq
And another one.

Objective we are: there are clear forum rules, stated in a posted heading the sections. If you constantly argue about forum rules, disgard warnings about such debates, disgard a banning warning, you get banned. It's all quite objective. DK brought it on himself.

I was more talking about Robtard's ban, who didn't really do that much wrong at all.

I was then referring to you chiming in after his ban and needlessly rubbing the proverbial salt in the wound - not only was it unprofessional, but massively petty and cowardly as well.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 07:24 AM
Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's just very strange Robtard is never in this forum, like you, and he suddenly shows up to complain about DK's ban. Prolly without reading everything that preceeded DK's ban. So there's some clear evidence he didn't come her to contribute to the SW forums, but only to criticise the mods. Call it it rubbing salt in the wound, or whatever, but people with inappropriate intentions (i.e. criticising mods in a forum they don't regularly visit) get a straightforward treatment.

Do I detect, BTW, you come in here with the same intentions, i.e. to criticise mods instead of cotnributing to teh debate?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 07:53 AM