KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Han at Mos Eisley

Han at Mos Eisley
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Well for whatever reason Han stopped on Tatooine, I'm sure one of Jabba's spies saw him, got word to Jabba, and Jabba had Greedo waylay him. The debt must not have been very old or Han would have never stopped by Tatooine until he did have the money to pay Jabba, knowing there probably was, or going to be, a price on his head.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, thinking about it, I got the impression that Han had only just returned from the journey where he dumped the spice. Greedo did seem to have to explain why Jabba had taken out the bounty on him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 02:21 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zareil

I dont think thats correct given that I dont think thats correct as its suggested that Han had owed the money for quite some time. Unless of course it is suggesting that he took his time to try an make the run. Personnally I want to know who the random girl he was getting off with was...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 04:43 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah! A bit more Han womanising would have been a good idea! The more scoundrel-like he appeared in the first film, the better.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zareil

Of course everyone has to apprciate some whorish behaviour oh just me, oh well. Anyway mister someone I dont kow, I ask you you know someone for a while and then what happens...
Beyond that yes I agree as scoundrels go he didin't do much scoundreling. Maybe the man made a god hero but in terms of scoundreling he was all mouth and lack in the trouser front...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 07:07 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote