KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most powerful force user

Most powerful force user
Started by: annirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Wrong. Nebar Foxis for the win.

Hahaha.

The most handsome Jedi ever.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:58 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by sweersa
Hahaha.

The most handsome Jedi ever.

Liez!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Liez!

If you don't believe me watch the security hologram scene in ROTS. You can see a quick glimpse of Nebar Foxis fighting Anakin.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 08:59 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

If you don't believe me watch the security hologram scene in ROTS. You can see a quick glimpse of Nebar Foxis fighting Anakin.

Yeah, but he's as ugly as shite.

Still, Foxis is the most powerful character in the SW universe because he is portrayed by "Oh lord SS!", who is close personal friends with George Lucas. He can beat ANYBODY.

Who has an IQ of less than 15.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

he wasn't played by ss. end of the story.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and that's cin drallig, as depicted by the novelization, the gba game, and the ps2 game.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

jus give it up GL and SS both said Jack Daniels was the most powerful drinker....oh wait wrong thread sorry...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
jus give it up GL and SS both said Jack Daniels was the most powerful drinker....oh wait wrong thread sorry...lol

Hahaha, sounds like something for the EU thread.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 10:47 AM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
he wasn't played by ss. end of the story.

YES HE WAS! HE IZ CLOZE PERSWONAL FRENDS WIT JORGE LUCUS! LORD SS IS TEH BESTEST! UR A TROLL FROM TEH SCURJE!11!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:34 PM
coolmovies

i would say yoda

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 02:24 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by coolmovies
i would say yoda

Agreed.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 06:59 PM
queeq
Chaos

Hahaha, sounds like something for the EU thread.

Why? Isn't Jack canon anymore? wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:29 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
Why? Isn't Jack canon anymore? wink

The Nightmare Never Ends. Hahaha.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 11:02 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Grand Master Yoda curbstomps all but Sids. Of coarse I'm exaggerating but still, Yoda ftw

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

JORGE LUCUS!

He killed Christ. Didn't you get the memo? - Mel Gibson

Thanks TGF

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

In the movies Mace didnt use much as force powers go...he bested palps with swordsmanship...but yoda was definately more in tune with the force than mace...yoda was the only force user "in the movies" that could catch darkside force lightning with his hands...mace didnt feel the tremors when a jedi was in pain or killed as yoda did...so yes movies only ..YODA ..though Luke had to have been the most powerful ever as he was able to become more powerful than vader within a very short amount of time...unless further movies are made Luke I guess only for sure takes the cake in EU...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 03:19 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Re: Most powerful force user

Originally posted by annirus
The most powerful force user always stirs up a big debate, but if you follow the movies and go by what GL has said himself it has to be Mace Windu. Not only was he the youngest person to be voted onto the jedi counsil at age 28, he mastered a form of combat that even the sith think to be too deadly and emotionally taxing(Vaapad) and he handily beat Sidious in a fight. For those of you who think somehow sidious could have been faking just need to read the making of Eps 3 artbook, Lucas goes out of his way to show Mace beats Palp fair and square. Lucas said without Vaapad, Mace is on par with Yoda, Dooku, Annikan and Sidious, with it no one is his equal. Garen Malek quite possibly is beyond them all. No force user had been born of one Jedi (other than Luke and Leia) much less 2. Both of Garen parents are Jedi, making him extraordinarily powerful. Taking everythig into consideration top 5 force beings in the canon series has to be 1. Mace 2. Sidious 3. Yoda 4. Annikan 5. Qui-gon-jinn. Eu ( Bane and zannah would make any short list)

You should listen to the audio commentary to ROTS. Lucas says Sidious faked being weak at the hands of Windu. Sidious could have continued his lightning attack, but didn't to play weakness.

In a way Sidious threw the fight. Mace was clearly struggling with the lightning attack, and would have eventually been overpowered if Sidious continued the assault.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:03 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Re: Re: Most powerful force user

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
You should listen to the audio commentary to ROTS. Lucas says Sidious faked being weak at the hands of Windu. Sidious could have continued his lightning attack, but didn't to play weakness.

In a way Sidious threw the fight. Mace was clearly struggling with the lightning attack, and would have eventually been overpowered if Sidious continued the assault.

I never knew this. That statement by lucas confirms Palpatine was indeed doing that to draw in Anakin.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:27 AM
Dominis

Re: Re: Re: Most powerful force user

I never knew this. That statement by lucas confirms Palpatine was indeed doing that to draw in Anakin.

Yeah Lucas' exact words were: " Palpatine pretended to lose his powers, and be weak", or something along those lines.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Most powerful force user

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Yeah Lucas' exact words were: " Palpatine pretended to lose his powers, and be weak", or something along those lines.

Great, thanks. Now we can finally have the answer from the man.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 07:33 PM