KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Darksiders

Darksiders
Started by: Darth Heinous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Heinous

Darksiders

Force-sensitive individuals often turn to the darkside. When they do, they often form followings that the Jedi Knights and other Lightsiders must battle against. The most famous (and perhaps most powerful) is the Sith. Other followings include the (Imperial) Dark Jedi, other followings of "Rogue" Jedi, the Krath and the Nightsisters.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2000 10:22 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Great. And let's hope we can find out more info on the Dark Jedi in Episode 2 and 3.
Does anyone else have more info on them that they'd like to share?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2000 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I hpoe the darksiders share there skill of force lightning with us in Ep2-3!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 09:54 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Yeah and some massive lightsabre duels would be great too!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Joruus C'Baoth frying Ki-Adi Mundi with force lightning would be awesome!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Heinous

Darksiders

Boba Fett (and Jodo Kast) killing some Darksiders would be so cool. The Sith killing off some Rogue Dark Jedi would be even better. Boba Fett KILLING Jar Jar Binks would be the best!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 07:47 AM
Xizor

OH MY GOD YEAH!!! Henious, do you know something I don't? I always thought that Fett would have a role killing Jedi, not Dark Jedi?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 11:19 PM
Darth Heinous

Darksiders

You really don't like Ki-Adi-Mundi do you? You keep saying how you want him to get killed by Force Lightning wielded by Joruus C'boath or Darth Sidious. I would like it better if Boba Fett shot that stupid banana head Jedi.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 01:37 AM
Darth Daft

I wanna see some thermal detonators used in action. We haven't seen any grenade-like objects used in the ground battles so a TD would be cool.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 02:48 AM
Xizor

I'd rather see KI-Adi fried by force lightning!smile Detenators would be cool in clone factories, blowing up spaarti cylinders and the like.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 06:09 AM
Darth Heinous

Lightside Versus Darkside

I want to see Darth Tyrannus cut off both of Mace Windu's arms, then his legs and finally decapitate him at the end of a good (and realistic) lightsaber dual. Then have Ben/Obi-wan Kenobi cut Darth Tyrannus in half from head to crotch. Darth Sidious electocuting Yaddle, then Yoda going beserk and attacking him. Boba Fett blowing Ki-Adi-Mundi's head (and Jar Jar's) with his blaster rifle. Anakin Skywalker battling Mandalorian warriors and eventually Boba Fett.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2000 07:36 PM
Darth Daft

Re: Lightside Versus Darkside

Excellent Darth Heinous. I'm sure GL will do that. No doubt about it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 03:37 AM
Xizor

Darksiders

Your a legend in your own mind....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 01:25 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Does anyone think we will still see Dark Jedi eventually? I hope we see some in EPIII, but its looking less and less likely.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 12:18 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zareil

I dont see this coming up in the the next two movies simply because they will probably look to concentrate on the whole syth thang. HOwever it has always been questioned as to which varient Mara Jade falls into, she uses the force for neither side although apparently according to the novels and comics eventually turning to the lights side. The reason this is under question is that given the size of the galaxy there are probably a lot of force sensitive beings who do not decide to take sides

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 06:36 PM