KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » The Final Editions

The Final Editions
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pierce Brosnan isn't from a Commonwealth country. If they can pick George Lazenby, they can pick a Yank.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Has Jake Llyod done any movies since TPM? I was just wondering.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 09:05 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, 3:

Die with Me (2001) .... Mikey Cooper
Madison (2000) .... Mike McCormick
Race to Space (2000) .... Justin

Got this from his profile at IMDB.COM
us.imdb.com/Name?Lloyd,+Jake+(I)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

This is a little off topic, but I was just wondering. I heard that they are making a prequel of "Spaceballs". Is that true?

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 01:14 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

HUH??????? Sounds great!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 05:41 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

How can they make a presuel of Spaceballs? Its not like the beginning of ANH where there is a whole story to tell. It wouldnt work!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Re: ...

I think thats part of the whole joke. Supposidly the kid from Jerry Maguire is playing Dark Helmet. I personally can't wait, it'll be hilarious.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 01:43 AM
queeq
Chaos

I can't find anything about it on the net. There is lots of joking about it and fans making lots of goofy suggestions on what should be in it, but nothing official or seriously rumoured stuff anywhere.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 02:49 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Wow! It should be cool anyway! Im all excited now!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But can Mel pull it off again? His last pics weren't what they used to be.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 02:12 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, Ush...George Lazenby ? I cringe everytime I hear that name when somebody is dicussing Bond. sick

I think spaceballs should be left to stand on its own. Just like they should have never made another Ghostbusters or another Caddyshack. Or another Smokey and the Bandit for that matter. They're never as good as the first, and it just drags the reputation of the first down. IMHO. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zareil

I don't know Ghost Busters II was alright and anyway if you didn't like that then what of the new sequel they are doing. Or is all this as was highlighted in the Scream movies which you either like or not, there are differences between trilogies and sequels. Anyway back to the Spaceballs II. Yes I'll be interested in Seeing a sequel to spaceballs only to see what the hell they'll do with it whether good or bad. Oh and I wonder who they would get to replace Barf?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 06:31 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote