KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode #3 - Shadow of Malevolence

Episode #3 - Shadow of Malevolence
Started by: Outbound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

On SW it's free?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 09:39 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

SEE WHAT DID I TELL YA!....CLONE WARS STYLE Y-WING! BOOYA!

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:17 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
On SW it's free?

Yep, but they only show 2 episodes at any time, so if you've missed Ambush, you better watch it before they take it off and put #3 up.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:50 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its much more fun when they aren't shooting back!
I still can't seem to hit anything...
BOOM!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Outbound
Yep, but they only show 2 episodes at any time, so if you've missed Ambush, you better watch it before they take it off and put #3 up.

or you could get them somewhere else big grin... the same day it airs

or Itunes for about a buck or two I think

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:26 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I can't see them for free on SW... only in the USA I think. sad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 10:04 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

No it works for me too, theres a link on the main page says Full Episode, should start playing automatically. Need quicktime though.

"From iTunes to streaming video and exclusive, online content, STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS not only premieres tonight at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, but also paves the way for the most extensive digital distribution effort in the history of Lucasfilm Ltd..

Beginning Saturday, Oct. 4, each week's new episode will be available at the iTunes Store (www.iTunes.com) for $1.99 an episode, or $39.99 for a season pass to all 22 episodes. Both Ambush and Rising Malevolence, which air tonight, will be available starting Saturday. This pattern will continue throughout the season, with each new episode available at the iTunes Store the day after its Cartoon Network premiere.

Additionally, a half-hour, behind-the-scenes special about the making of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS will be available on the iTunes store as a free download, beginning today.

At the official Star Wars site, www.starwars.com, STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS will be available for online, streamed viewing beginning Friday, Oct. 10. The episodes will also be seen at www.cartoonnetwork.com. Streaming episodes will be available exactly one week after airing on Cartoon Network. At any given time, two episodes will be available for free, online viewing.

And there's even more original, digital content for CLONE WARS viewers.

Starting with Rising Malevolence, the series' second episode, StarWars.com will offer a regular podcast one that combines news and information with the creativity of Lucasfilm. It will be available both at StarWars.com and at iTunes. At both locations, the podcast will be free for fans who want to learn more about the secrets of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS.

Moreover, StarWars.com will offer an exclusive, entirely new online graphic novel, with new insights into the CLONE WARS galaxy. Written by Star Wars expert Pablo Hidalgo, its weekly installments will feature four different artists, each of whom illustrates a new chapter. Each of the 23 chapters will serve as an introduction to that week's episode of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. "

Last edited by Hazardous on Oct 15th, 2008 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 02:17 AM
Bardock42

We Europeans can't.

But I figured since they already put it out through several locations, they won't mind too much if I use a torrent instead.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:10 AM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

weee torrents ftw!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Torrents seem to be the way to go.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 08:59 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Bardock42
We Europeans can't.

yeah, again we're ****ed...

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

As always.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

Torrents seem to be the way to go.

Or youtube. Which is what I've been doing as so far I have yet to be home while the show is actually on.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, I guess you could use a proxy to watch it. Bothers me though, also can be slow.

Except for Lana, who, even though she lives in the US, still wants to rather watch it on Youtube than on StarWars.com.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Computer is old and slow and tends to have problems with embedded things...youtube generally works. Plus I don't want to wait a week stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Peach
Or youtube. Which is what I've been doing as so far I have yet to be home while the show is actually on.

Really? They're on Youtube?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 09:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm not finding them.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

piratebay has them, with 1000 seeders for the last episode, so speeds should be fast

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 12:35 PM
queeq
Chaos

I decided to torrent them.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:32 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I decided to torrent them.

embarrasment

I saw the first three episodes too... besides from not liking the style (which is subjective), I disliked the battledroids' stupidity and voice, the plot could have been made more interesting... Ashoka needs to die as fast as possible, Anakin needs to become himself again (and not this semi-sweet kid). Eurgh, could find much more, but don't wanna think too much of this series.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote