KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode #4 - Destroy Malevolence

Episode #4 - Destroy Malevolence
Started by: Outbound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
So yeah just started watching all of them. Fairly impressed a lot better than I thought they'd be Episode 2 is still my favorite of the lot (probably because of Plo Koon)
So I never saw the movie was there anything crucial that I missed out on from that? Other than the blatantly obvious.

Basically no, you only really missed Ahsoka partnering up with Anakin. The only thing the movie did storywise was give the Republic access to Jabba's smuggling route so they can transport troops and stuff, since the Confederacy blocked the hyperspace lines or something. They really should expand on how important that mission was. erm

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:08 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by queeq
Love the sig, SDJ.

thanks big grin

I wanted to use a more graphic scene... like the one in the woods... or George and the Stormtrooper... but I guess this one it's self explanatory

though I did use George's "money shot" for the avi laughing

about the show; I'm really looking forward to the next episode, looks great... pure clone action...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 21st, 2008 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:45 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The pinball machine scene (aka The Accused) was also great.

I think it's tme to drop the annoying battle droid act by now...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 05:04 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by queeq
The pinball machine scene (aka The Accused) was also great.

I think it's tme to drop the annoying battle droid act by now...

Yeah it was OK in Episode 3 when it was just making fun of them for like a minute or two but now it's having them stupid the entire episode...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:49 PM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That already started in 'Ambush'.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:04 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just saw ep4... I do think with more SW coming out the vocabulary is showing its limitations. I keep hearing OT lines.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:28 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So hows the series, worth watching ?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:34 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Kazenji
So hows the series, worth watching ?
Meh, if you are a Star Wars fan or a child.

It's not bad, really.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:41 AM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope, not bad. Especially if you think away the annoyingly stupid battle droids.

And it does kinda erode the PT movies: all good guys and villains keep meeting each other, like they have weekly dates.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm hoping that not all of the episodes are like that, where we just keep seeing Grievous vs. Kenobi & Skywalker type situations. I like that Plo Koon was part of this plotline.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:53 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

A small part though. They should focus more on those secondary characters.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 03:32 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

they should also not make it seem like the CIS could be beat in a week. I mean 100 episodes of them getting raped would be kinda lame

i mean come on they are worthless, they havnt even seemed like a threat to the republic, only thing that was was slightly grevious' cannon but that was also eaisly taken care of

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I agree. And those stupid battle droids don't seem worth a damn either. Even Grievous is taking them out by the dozen.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:56 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Destroy Malevolence

Summary:
This is not the episode you are looking for...move along.

Pros:
This pathetic story arc is over.

Padme’s got back, baby.

Hello there: I think this is a rare instance where repeating dialogue actually added to the story, making the Kenobi-Grievous battles more personal.

Fighting: Finally there is a decent amount of fighting in this episode, thought nothing to write home about.

Cons:
Happenstance: Padme’s arrival here is rather...contrived.

Uneventful: I didn’t like it, but I cant think of much to write here. A dud ending to a dud “trilogy.”

What I want to see next:
Anything but this. 3 Episodes is way to long to give to one plotline...most certainly a bad one. Its also too early in the series to start doing this. It would have been much wiser to do a few one episodes before devoting a month to one story.

The writer of this arc should be fired.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Grandadmiral Lucas will be informed.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:29 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Grand Admiral Lucas is more like Grandpa Lucas. The man has gone senile.

Orignally, "Rex" was Alpha from the comics, perhaps one of the coolest, but certainly one of the most developed clones in the SW universe. But, old senile Lucas said...well, if we have Anakin and Artoo, then add in Ahsoka and Alpha...thats too many A-names, so I want Alpha to be Rex.

Yeah, THANKS, nerf-brain. Lets give the new whiny she-padawan a historically significant MALES name, then whine about how there are too many A-names, and change a the name of a character with a rather large fan base who really was significant to the Clone wars arc and the only instance thus far of a comic character making it into the series and give him a dog's name...

Yea...senile. And Detention for Filoni for letting him do it. And, unforgivable in my opnion.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Alpha's awesome

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

...yet renamed.

They should just go back to the comics and replace "Alpha" with Rex. It was dumb anyway that Skywalker cant think of anything more original than "Alpha" for Alpha-17. All the other Alpha's were just as likely to be "Alpha"...though it is a sweet name.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:08 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Alliance... long time no fecking see.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Alliance
...yet renamed.

They should just go back to the comics and replace "Alpha" with Rex. It was dumb anyway that Skywalker cant think of anything more original than "Alpha" for Alpha-17. All the other Alpha's were just as likely to be "Alpha"...though it is a sweet name.
I don't think Rex is that cool no expression

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:34 PM