KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most powerful force user

Most powerful force user
Started by: annirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Hardly.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Hardly.

Why not? It did come from Lucas' own words.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

And as we all know actual canon is either Lucas or the movies.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:02 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

Well, for some reason Lucas needs some large explanatory encyclopedia to the PT, explaining everything he obviousloy wasn't able to convey in the films. So Lucas explanation may be correct, the film itself (the canon) doesn't allow us to find the answer.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 09:16 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Well, for some reason Lucas needs some large explanatory encyclopedia to the PT, explaining everything he obviousloy wasn't able to convey in the films. So Lucas explanation may be correct, the film itself (the canon) doesn't allow us to find the answer.

I was about to disagree until I thought about syfo dias.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:21 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Isn't that why commentaries are made, to help viewers get a better understanding of movies?

Besides Lucas' comment does not contradict what was shown in the movie. In fact it made more sense, seeing how Sidious sprang back to life suddenly.

Last edited by Dominis on Nov 2nd, 2008 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

A film should tell it's own story. One should be able to watch and get a film WITHOUT a commentary, you know. I think if a commentray is needed to get what's going on, let alone being able to feel along with the main characters, then there are some MAJOR MAJOR flaws with that film.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:23 AM
sweersa

A film should tell it's own story. One should be able to watch and get a film WITHOUT a commentary, you know. I think if a commentray is needed to get what's going on, let alone being able to feel along with the main characters, then there are some MAJOR MAJOR flaws with that film.

I only watch the commentaries for the interesting information and stories they tell about the making of the film and the special effects.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 11:46 AM
queeq
Chaos

And that's what they're for.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:13 PM
sweersa

And that's what they're for.

That and explaining details of the plot. :P

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:06 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL its still G-canon.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

To me Qui-gon is the weakest--he did not have any showings putting him above any of the other main characters. I'll put yoda slightly above Mace and almost, but not quite, equal to Sidious. I wonder if Sid could have taken Vader and Luke both at the same time in ROTJ.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 02:03 AM
Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by K-Dog
To me Qui-gon is the weakest--he did not have any showings putting him above any of the other main characters. I'll put yoda slightly above Mace and almost, but not quite, equal to Sidious. I wonder if Sid could have taken Vader and Luke both at the same time in ROTJ.

In a way he kinda did, though he died in the process. He had Luke on his ass. Then when Vader came to Luke's rescue, he ended up killing Vader.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 05:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

He never fought Vader.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:31 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

njo luke and yoda.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey mate, this area is movie and higher cannon only. Expanded Universe will getcha banned, donchaknow.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, warnings first.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:52 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't get a warning ;(

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 11:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

You did, we whispered it so we were sure you wouldn't hear it. evil face

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:52 AM