KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Yoda's homeplanet

Yoda's homeplanet
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zareil

Perhaps as a witicism it could be suggested that he comes from the same planet as Gonzo, and are decended or evolved from the same creature. Sorry just a joke, the question I'd like to ask is how does it matter. There are probably a number of similar planets to his home world just as Kasshyk is similar to Endor which just had shorter inhabitants but similar dwellings. Perhaps Degobah is similar to his original home. Actually I'd imagine likely if he was happy to make a home for himself to go into hiding.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 07:40 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Can't remember which book but I remember reading that Yoda had hunted down and killed a powerful sith on Dagobah and thats what the tree is where Luke saw, and be-headed, the vision of Vader. The place being strong in the dark side made it an ideal place for yoda to hide as he couldn't be detected. I assume the place being dark and Yoda's inner light (can't think what else to call his "good force") simply cancelled each other out. Make sense?

Well that's how I understood his reason for living in such desirable surroundings.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 08:51 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've heard that theory from Zareil in the past... so I ask him now to NAME THAT BOOK!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth V

It's in the Thrawn trilogy, we heare about Yoda hunting and killing a dark Jedi (not a sith as I remember it) on Degobah. And about him hiding there, because of the dark side being strong there.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 10:09 PM
Zareil

As I recall it was in the Last command simply as it related to Mara JAde and his uncertainty as to whether as she worked for a syth she would be one also

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 04:06 AM