KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most powerful force user

Most powerful force user
Started by: annirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
he carried her away on his shoulder..hehe...nuff said!

lol I wonder where he buried her.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 08:00 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

oh no he had future plans for that babe..lol...if I had high speed I would upload it for you ...pending ID check..lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

oh no he had future plans for that babe..lol...if I had high speed I would upload it for you ...pending ID check..lol

Hehehe.

Do you live in a place that doesn't offer any DSL or Cable Internet?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:45 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

yep in the middle of a bunch of land to far out for cable and dsl

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

yep in the middle of a bunch of land to far out for cable and dsl

That stinks. Some of my cousins have the same situation. I think you can get satellite Internet but it is very expensive.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:02 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

$700 to start (for whole deal dish and modem and nic card plus installation) and $99 a month last time I checked...aol long ago used to have a download only satellite for $20 free dish and install but they stopped that right after they upgraded to upload too..lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:40 AM
sweersa

$700 to start (for whole deal dish and modem and nic card plus installation) and $99 a month last time I checked...aol long ago used to have a download only satellite for $20 free dish and install but they stopped that right after they upgraded to upload too..lol

Ouch! I guess some people that REALLY want broadband would like that.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 11:55 AM
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Anakin Skywalker was the most powerful force user. Palpatine warned Yoda that, "Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us."

Had crap not gone the way it went down, Darth Vader would've probably ended up like he did in the alternate ending for the ROTS video game; where he defeated Obi-Wan and killed the Emperor.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Anakin_the_Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin_the_Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Umm. Okay.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 11:49 AM
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

That's right.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Anakin_the_Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin_the_Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Anakin_the_Hutt
That's right.

Anakin had the most potential but blew it ultimately, then his sone came into the picture and basically became the most powerful if I am not mistaken.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:10 AM
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Yup, Ani blew it. But I don't think Luke was more powerful than Yoda.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:01 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

not in the movie but later in eu and game land he did become the most powerful

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:07 AM
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Who Luke?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:12 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

In eu he became part of the godhead or some madness like that.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:06 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Mark Hamill goes into history as playing the most powerful biotch ever..lol..not even the old sith can touch him

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 04:43 AM
K-Dog

Did Obi Wan reach his full potential do you think? He was a full Jedi for several years (training and raising Anakin) before he went back to Luke's planet and sat on his butt presumably. Anyway, I was thinking that he was probably number 3 behind Yoda and Mace because he beat Maul (PIS I know), Grievious, and evil Anakin all three which I know were not easy wins, but it gives him more than anyone else. And if we assume (I know this is a bit of a stretch) that since Anakin beat Dooku, and Obi Wan beat Anakin, then Obi Wan was probably very close to Dooku by that point if he would have gone head-to-head the second time.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 07:35 PM
Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

somehow I just think dooku had obi-wans # ....he trained his master so he knew exactly how to deal with obi-wan...IMO

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:15 AM
sweersa

somehow I just think dooku had obi-wans # ....he trained his master so he knew exactly how to deal with obi-wan...IMO

I agree. Because Obi-Wan really fights well against Maul and Anakin.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 05:53 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

the boss said queeq was canon so when I listened to the novel Dooku wanted Obi-Wan ....why would Dooku consider Obi_wan more worthy(no EU thoughts please only novel or if any movie... canon) as the audio novel made out like Dooku had a grandfather jr apprentice thing...but being a wise jedi /sith lord if skywalker was the one shouldnt he have picked up that vibe that skywalker was it..and obiwan was to much of a hippy? Dooku was uber powerful according to Yoda in AOTC...really canon only... cause eu will make me dizzy right now trying to think to hard...eu sw can make anyone disorientated lol..

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Jan 13th, 2009 at 09:05 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 09:01 AM